XRP General

XRP Process
imgur.com/a/Wbf7N

XRP Compared to other Crypto
imgur.com/a/PvTef

Companies Using XRP:
imgur.com/a/xEbcx

Facts:
XRP is not centralized, anyone can run validator server.
XRP price is not fixed by anyone not even banks or Ripple Co.
XRP is a coin used to transport value over the Internet, specifically over the blockchain network, same as any other coin.
There is a limited amount of XRP amount premined around 100B.
In order for the banks to use XRP, fast payments with literary 0 costs they will need to purchase XRP for their reserves from Ripple Co at market price.

XRP Process explained:
The orange box is a xRapid software that automates exchange of fiat to XRP a current exchange rate.
Wheneven customer wants to send fiat, bank takes this fiat and exchanges it for XRP at current exchange rate,
XRP is sent over the blockchain to destination, at destination XRP amount is converted back to fiat.
All of this takes less than 3 seconds.

But muh jew coin:
Remember you are here to make money not for the moral that banks are evil.
If you think banks will go away anytime soon you are delusional retard.

This is the only coin that's changing the industry right now,
all others live on hype.

Other urls found in this thread:

xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators
ripple.com/dev-blog/rippled-version-0-81-0/
cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-directs-bitstamp-to-freeze-funds-of-former-co-founder-jed-mccaleb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

even though I have XRP, your first fact is already false.. "XRP is not centralized, anyone can run validator server"
Only Ripple approved intsitutions can run a validator server..

EOY price?

OP quit lying to us, how much jew dick do you suck?
Fuck of shill, go to /reddit/

xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/validators

Just bought in and gonna HODL, don't give a fuck.

lying in what way, retarded?

thanks, just bought 80k

Best investment

predictions vary from 5 EOY to 589+ EOY.

589+ is from a ripple insider jester who posted pic related with ripple logo over Malta country.

I hold some ripple but if your gonna shill it don't be dumb enough to samefag as obviously as that on the thread

I'm shilling it to prove I hold XRP, not trying to scam anyone, I believe in it and there is a lot of miss-information about XRP, that's all, take it or leave it.

Facts:
>Ripple can close your account at any time
>XRP is not meant to use as a currency or store of value like other cryptos. So all the normies buying it because it's a "better" Bitcoin, are fooled.
>These reasons make the good transfer fees/speeds irrelevant, you might as well use visa

>Remember you are here to make money not for the moral that banks are evil
You're dead wrong you fucking idiot, the only reason crypto is valuable is because it might disrupt the banking jew

This. Ripple is a turd of misery that doesn't even qualify as a good Trojan Horse.

>Ripple can close your account at any time
got any proofs for this?

I dismiss this as a pure speculation.

BTC / ETH is unusable for the real world application.

If you know any other coin / networks that has 3 secs TX and virtually 0 costs TX
I will gladly invest in it.

I've been in cryptocurrencies for over two years now, and, especially around forums like these, it is becoming extremely evident that none of you actually understand these coins.

Prime example. Ripple's XRP. This is in fact an amazing product. Here's some actual facts to counter the lies you hear on a daily basis.

- Ripple is centralized!!
No, it is not. Especially since latest release of 0.81 ripple.com/dev-blog/rippled-version-0-81-0/ Ripple works day and night to make XRP more decentralized.

- Ripple can just flow the market with all XRP! Exit scam!
No, they can not you dumb asshole. XRP is locked in escrow (a crypto vault) and will be released steadily over years.

- Banks will never use XRP.
They already are. Alongside their xCurrent and xVia software. XRP aids in reducing costs even further, which is why it is intresting for them.*3 out of 5 biggest payment providers in the world are going to use XRP in 2018*

- You can't mine Ripple.
This is true, it is relatively energy-neutral and pre-mined. A bitcoin, by nature, is also just a certificate that some chink's GPU solved a riddle. .

Ripple is the market leader in regulatory means and in an event of a ban likely the only survivor besides privacy coins.

Ripple has always been a top coin, and likely always will be, even if it is difficult to understand for forum dwellers like you.

Please present your FUD/questions so that others can learn from the answers and actual facts.

fuck off faggot

How is it not meant to be used as a currency? It works perfectly

>3 secs TX and virtually 0 costs TX
XSH

kys unless you present any arguments or proofs

thanks will look into it

this, thanks

So why is this shit not moving. Seriously, BTC and most alts have been mooning since last week and Ripple has just sat there doing nothing. When will this shitcoin actually go up in value? What's the point of investing in something that doesn't go up?

cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-directs-bitstamp-to-freeze-funds-of-former-co-founder-jed-mccaleb

You're a retard, there's only been like four alts that had really tiny moons

look at the chart of any other coin, give it a time there is a lot of FUD surrounding XRP, this is along time hodl, me personally I'm giving it till the end of 2018.

The whole point of crypto is to be decentralized and that brings scaling issues. Speculation is about which of the cryptos solves that issue while keeping decentralization. If you want fast transfer, just stick to VISA

The point here is that the banks want fast transfers and close to 0 cost transactions.

Read on ripple website what it is

XRP has gone up 30,000% last year, what do you mean is is not moving?!

I don't care about what banks want, I want no banks

No, VISA is slow. If I pay you with Visa then you won't receive the funds for at least 3 days. With XRP you will receive the funds in 3 seconds.

In the past seven days, the coins below are all up by between 30% and 60%. Ripple is up 10%. WTF? It's a dead coin.

Vechain VEN
Neblio NEBL
Litecoin LTC
Raiden Network RDN
Verge XVG
MonaCoin MONA
RChain RHOC
ReddCoin RDD
Waves WAVES
OmiseGo OMG
Nxt NXT
ChainLink LINK
Monero XMR
ByteCoin BCN
aelf ELF
Bitcoin BTC
Cryptonex CNX
BlockNet BLOCK

www.bitgur.com/performance

This won't happen anytime soon, the networks that loose hype and have no real use will die off.

I'm in this for the investment.

So you mean if I wanted to transfer money from let's say Germany bank account to a US bank account?

> No, Ripple cannot close your account at any time. No-one can.
> It works perfectly well as a currency (better than Bitcoin) or a store of value
> No, Visa is painfully slow. Takes at least 3 days to settle funds.

What's more dead. XRP or FUN?

Thanks didn't know about this, but maybe it's a good thing.

And Ripple went up 30,000% last year. What is your point?

and why would Ripple Co. freeze my investments? kek

Yes. That transfer using Ripple's technology would take 3 seconds.

these Veeky Forums traders and investors, geezus f. christ

Well BTC has been useless for a while now, but it still has the highest market cap. So it seems that the market cares more about store of value/speculation than actual performance.

normans are just getting to know BTC because Stacy and Chad told them to buy some BTC

Well clearly it has reached its maximum and isn't going up any more. Why would it go up anyway... any value much higher than a dollar defeats the purpose of the coin, and it needs to sty stable, so the current price is what they're going to peg it at. No point investing in something that's never going up again.

Bitcoin has first mover advantage so will always have an advantage. Not only that, but in order to buy many of the other currencies, you need to buy BTC first and then trade.

Considering it is down from it's maximum just a month ago, why do you say it is at it's maximum now? And why don't you think it would not go up any more? Adoption and institutional usage of XRP is only just beginning. It is going to need to go much higher if it is going to service the market that Ripple are after.

Read Also read what XRP is and what is it's specific use case on ripple website.

For Bank to bank transfer between different currencies ripple is good, but it's not fair to compare it with cryptos which solve other problems.

XRP is the fake crypto that has only moved down and sideways since January and is inexplicably still the third largest market cap despite being hated and avoided by anyone except Korean hodlers, correct?

really? this is your argument brainlet?

Well for example if you take out too much profit apparently.
I'm in for crypto because I don't want ANYONE telling me what I can or can't do with MY money

Pump & dump a month ago. Now it's going nowhere despite daily announcements abour partnerships with big financial institutions. If those announcements don't get the price moving back up then what will?

I don't want Ripple to replace all other decentralized networks, it's not meant for that.

Remember you are on BIZ not on POL, you want to make money.

Good for you. No-one can freeze your XRP. Just like no-one can freeze your BTC.

To be fair most partnerships with major banks are just pilot. Doesn't necessarily mean XRP will be used by said banks.

Apparently that applies to IOUs issues by gateways. A gateway that issues you an IOU can freeze the trust of that IOU. No-one can freeze XRP as there is no counterparty to do so.

XRP can be frozen, read the article

See:

Like BTC you mean? Both XRP and BTC have gone up and down over the past month. But depends on your timeframe. BTC is 40% higher than it was 3 months ago. XRP is 400% higher than it was 3 months ago. I know where I'm glad I put my investment 3 months ago.

Why the fuck brainlets get into the fallacy that XRP is here to potentially replace any distributed network?
And get into argumentation why they can't accept it for personal dogmas, YOU ARE ON A Veeky Forums you fucktards.

No. It can't. No-one, not even Ripple, can freeze your XRP. Simple as.

Indeed. People don't understand that the XRP Ledger *is* a distributed network and looking to replaced centralised systems like SWIFT.

>here to I want to make money
>XRP thread

Pick one

I’ve doubled my money with BTC in the past month alone. XRP is a turd

The most important information you guys are missing is that ripple the company is becoming for friendlier to XRP holder officially by having XRP fans Friday blog posts.

Sorry to hear you are late to the party. I too wish I was into crypto earlier, but as I said, XRP has gone up 400% in 3 months, way more then BTC has. So, I'm happy.

thanks for the blog post, now lets us debunk any other FUD regarding XRP.

>its going nowhere despite all this stuff
>newfags think this is bad
accumulate

I am, thanks for the go ahead :)

It is still up 400% in the last 3 months, compared to BTC's 40% increase in that time. That is not a P&D. That is longer term growth.

how heavy is your bag that you feel the need to shill this shit coin on Veeky Forums at butthole o’clock in the morning?

pls. present arguments and or FUD or fuck off

Please stop shitting up the board with your transparent XRP commercials and kys.

I see. So if you have a hardware wallet with XRP and have unchecked the freeze function, you should be fine holding it.
BUT with the McCalebs case, I can't see any IOUs involved. So if you want to take a huge profit and ripple says no to the exchange, you're unable to trade it? Can ripple be traded on decentralized exchanges?

$0.1-0.2

>POSITIVE THOUGHTS

I hate to break it to you, but the world is round. And the earth spins on it's axis. So that big yellow ball in the sky you see? The sun... well it shines on different parts of the world at different times. So when it is 'butthole o'clock' in the morning in one country, it is 'Time for a coffee and piece of cake' time in another country. and... get... this... this will REALLY blow you mind.... it is 'time for a beer and chill' time in other countries. I know! Right?! Amaaaaaaaaazing!

Yes, just like Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other crypto-currency. If you hold the keys then the crypto is yours and no-one can freeze it. And just like Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other crypto, if you put it on an exchange you are handing over your crypto in return for an IOU. And the exchange can choose to sieze that IOU or not honour it. Ripple has a decentralised exchange built right into the network.

This is the exact reason why you should go into XRP.

/biz hates it.

Biz loves a deserted basement project with no product (ChainLink) over an actual active product, with a company and active customers.

Do you think this board matters?

1. Detect what /biz loves and hates
2. Invest in what /biz hates
3. Disregard what /biz likes.

GUARANTEED PROFIT

Daily reminder that if you trade precious LIMITED BTC or ETH for a shitcoin that can be printed at will then you are a brainlet. (yes ripple Corp can choose to print more despite what they have said publicly)

This is the banks' attempt to buy your BTC and ETH from you for cheap.

mfw I hold both

No they can't. Ripple can not 'print more' XRP. The hard cap of 100B XRP is just as hard as the 21M hard cap on BTC. And if banks want XRP, then they won't be buying BTC or ETH off you will they?

Daily reminder that some people on here do not know what they are talking about.

Only if 80% of validators agree. Anyone can be a validator. Bitcoin can be taken over with only 51% but ripple is much more secure at 80% needed.

i normally dont care too much about morals of company for short term profit but in this case i agree and sold my xrp while back at $2. I dont want to make money with the very people we are trying to get rid of.

You don't want to make money with the very people that are trying to open up the cross-border payment industry and get ride of the stranglehold that banks have on it? So that money and value can move about the world as freely and quickly as information can? So that those that are unbanked have more ability to move money about?

Fair enough. But I think that is a pretty good thing to be investing in personally, so I'm in.

Moved like 20000% in a year and you say it doesnt move.. Fucktard tyrone

>validators can be censored
>no incentive system to counter censorship attacks like there is in bitcoin

Mfw you have traded your BTC for a chuck e cheese token

Girlslaughing.jpg

>Daily reminder that some people on here do not know what they are talking about

Banks know full well that xrp is a shitcoin so I will explain what is going on for a brainlet like you.

>Bank wants to acquire BTC and ETH but doesn't want to pay current prices
>buy xrp and run up the price relative to BTC through controlling supply of xrp whilst promoting xrp in the media while simultaneously fudding BTC
>retards like you trade their BTC to xrp at very favourable exchange rates for the xrp holders
>banks have acquired cheap BTC and you are left holding xrp bags

Try harder shill.

We are gonna make it brother

>buttcoin is literally useless and lost 70% of its value in the space of weeks and has barely rebounded
>bitcoin is a good investment
Brainlets will never not make laugh

>You don't want to make money with the very people that are trying to open up the cross-border payment industry and get ride of the stranglehold that banks have on it? So that money and value can move about the world as freely and quickly as information can? So that those that are unbanked have more ability to move money about?
im sure the banks are totally getting into xrp for this very reason. banks truly wish to help people.

Banks don't want your fucking 6 hour transaction shitcoin. They already tried using btc and eth in transfers and Were losing too much in slippage. Fucking spoiler you mouth breathing mong: banks don't want to hold any crypto for more then a few seconds.

>banks don't want to hold crypto more than a few seconds

Kek, see you in 2020 when Banks start disclosing their large BTC reserves while you're still shilling xrp on here at $0.002 per XRP

>banks don't want to hold any crypto for more then a few seconds.
good then stop caring what banks want. credit is an unchristian value anyway.

the amount of retardation itt