Water

is this the most inconsistently tasting thing in the world? sometimes it's god tier, sometimes it's bland as fuck.

Dude it always has no taste unless you're in some shithole.

It tastes of water, buddy. everything has a taste, water being tasteless is a total meme

if you happen to underseason/undercook any kind of potato, you're gonna have a bad time. I still do it occasionally.

pussy

Live in nyc and go around town tasting tap water.

Fuck carbonated tap water. and brooklyns water is the best

I been drinking Brooklyn tap water my entire life.
Doesn't taste like anything.
I haven't tasted tap water from 2 of the other four boroughs though, so maybe it tastes different.

You can't step in the same stream twice, or drink it, you dumbass.

>not being able to taste limestone, sulfur, chlorine, and calcium in your tap water

Water filters are not a meme

fuck off alex

He's not Alex.
Chlorine is literally POURING out of american taps post fluoride discontinuation.
It's like 4-5% in some areas.

They had to find another way to do it didn't they?

it tastes different with a filter too.
it depends on how thirsty you are, residue in your mouth, heat, saltyness of food

Like all things it depends entirely on the source. Some reservoirs are delicious, some reservoirs will kill you.
It depends on the specific tap, even: water easily picks up off-tastes from the pipes it travels through.

>living in an area with hard water
Oh that too: hard and soft water are things which exist.

Holy fuck yeah, i grew up in a house in rural vermont with a well. That fucking aquifer well below the house was filled with perfect delicious water. Totally spoiled me, i developed very discriminating tastes with water

Evian water taste of money and I can taste it

I live in the San Joaquin Valley in California and the water here is delicious, but when I go to Sacramento the water tastes funky like; Chlorine, maybe? Something bitter.

One time I went to Tennessee and the water tasted like iron. It was disgusting, but it's not like one has choice, you gotta drink water. Even when we ate out there, I'd order soda just drink something else besides metallic water but then the ice made the fucking soda taste like iron. I really wanted to complain, but our hosts (my mom's great aunt or something and her family) was this nice tiny old lady.

You dont have a choice? Purchase bottled water.... You get 24 packs for 2.50

Bottling water and shipping it out of state destroys your aquifers. It is a despicable practice and should not be encouraged.

Reminder that if you don't drink 8 litres of water a day, you're literally killing yourself

You can over dilute your blood and get low pottassium and salt levels

Imo you should maintain very hydrated but not overkill ehen youre not even thirsty

pussy

Go tastes bronx and queens water. it tastes upsettingly different.

The best water I've ever tasted is from a public fountain in Chamonix. It's the one outside the McDonald's with the 4 snake heads.

My grandparents get water from a limestone well. It's delicious but feels disgustingly oily in the shower, like you're covered in conditioner and can't get it out.