What are these marks on my fish Veeky Forums? Smells ok and the other piece don't have them

What are these marks on my fish Veeky Forums? Smells ok and the other piece don't have them.

I actually don't know but bump so you get an answer and don't die.

moles

should I eat the other pieces? they\re almost done.

Eat it and see what happens. It definitely looks off.

should I take it back to the store and show them?

I would not eat that

I wanna say it's bruising of the meat but I don't know if that's a thing for fish or not. I've also heard it's bad to eat any kind of bruised meat in general so, don't risk it?
And yeah, take it back to the store and ask. What if lots of people are getting those?

Probably, yeah. If they're worth their salt they'll let you know if it's safe or not. A fillet is not worth risking your health.

I'm wondering if the fish had skin cancer, or perhaps parasites, I'd toss it.

That shit looks like a flour tortilla

My god the children who occupy this board...

The fish has patches of pigmentation on its belly. Just like some tufts are a different colour on your cat. It's perfectly normal, nearly all flat fish have undersides like this, you're all twelve and I've probably been trolled. Fuck you all either way.

troll.jpg

I've never seen that go through to the meat though.

there isn't really 'meat' though with fish. cows, pigs, etc. all have skin and hair and shit. fish just have a small layer of scales. so maybe the pigmentation makes more sense with fish. I don't fucking know fuck you. bitch.

Oh you're drunk I get it now

spots in fish meat are generally parasites. But they are fine if you cook them.

Fuck you I'm trying not to cry from laughing

>fish meat
>the meat
That quite clearly the skin, you cu/ck/s.

>That quite clearly the skin, you cu/ck/s.
did gandma forget her glasses?

I thought this was lefse from the thumbnail

Looks fine to me.
Half of the cheap fish I buy looks like this, and it tastes fine. Never gotten sick

If it doesn't smell off I probably won't hurt you much, expect a diarrhea later tonight.

I wouldn't eat that myself though.