What's your favorite kind of pie? Cherry Pie? Apple Pie? Non fruit based pie like cream pie or chocolate?

What's your favorite kind of pie? Cherry Pie? Apple Pie? Non fruit based pie like cream pie or chocolate?

blueberry

with apple in close second

inb4 someone mentions savory pies instead of sweet one (e.g. meat pies) just to be a memester

meat pie, probably. Though I've never had one.

I have a serious problem eating sugary things.

SnackPiesMatter

>What's your favourite kind of pie?
>meat pie, probably.
>Though I've never had one.

Your mum's creampie.

custard

pecan, coconut, chocolate

Chocolate

There is dumb then there is your level of dumb

Cherry pie, or like a mixed berry pie, I guess. Haven't had pie in a while, but I like slightly tangier fillings rather than straight up sweet.

strawberry rhubarb

I'm a pretty big fan of lemon meringue pie.

I know cheesecake has cake in the name, but wouldn't it be closer to a pie?

1) plum, apple
2) nidelwähe (specialty, it's a baked cream/egg pie)
3) cornish meat pie
4) vegetable quiche

Maybe he really enjoys the concept of meat pie. Like, it gives him comfort to know that out there in the cold, vast indifference of the universe, among the boredom and despair of the human condition, there exists such a thing as meat baked inside of a pastry. The very idea of such a thing, of that combination of ingredients, gives him an appreciation for the depth of human ingenuity, and hope for the future of our species.

Personally, I like blueberry.

Pizza Pie

mississippi mud pie for best pie

Does anyone have a good pick to make cherry pies like in OP's pic? I have a gallon of sour cherries from my tree this year, and I don't know what to do with them.

'go 'za

pumpkin pie
key lime is good too

Cherry
Apple
Strawberry
Blueberry
Pumpkin

>lemon meringue

ah, the patrician's choice

Dutch apple, mixed berry.

Coconut cream/meringue is the shit. I fucking love coconut.

Peach
Key Lime
McDonald's Holiday

Pie is gross. I don't eat pie in any form.

Why?

Steak and cheese