What's your food trigger, Veeky Forums?

What's your food trigger, Veeky Forums?
Mine is food that is supposed to be nice and crispy, but instead is soggy as fuck.
Fried chicken after you take it out of the fridge comes to mind. Really fucking pisses me off.

Other urls found in this thread:

yelp.com/user_details?userid=V-SoJX9fnx8Rp-_VTRLLVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

'chos with no 'eeze

Then they're not 'chos.

'chos with no 'penos

Makes me sad bros

When your 'chos have 'penos but no 'chovies

This is the source of my woes.

Whenever someone fucks up a food that I grew up with.

I'm Vietnamese so I grew up with Pho which are two pretty easy dishes to make but whenever some foreign chef tries to make Pho, I swear to fucking god, it's garbage. They use shitty ass noodles or undercooked noodles, broth isn't hot enough or doesn't taste right.

I've seen Pho on cooking shows and shit and they always seem to get it wrong.

It doesn't really upset me that I'm eating a crappier version of the dish, it upsets me if I'm eating with someone else and that's their first impression of a dish I love and I want to show them decent food.

'chos with no 'eans

Cheddar cheese on pizza

I mean really, what the fuck?

shuddup chink

I was going to tell you to commit suicide but then I checked em

'chos with no 'ole

>Order a dish like Frutti Mare or Japanese Curry with friends
>theyve never had it before
>refuse to even try it and order some kind of pleb dish like chicken fingers or mac

the only acceptable arrangement is to kill them all

When I have to watch someone that I know eating a garbage food in the most white trash way possible. For example, when my old roommate used to eat spaghettios straight out of the can, or when my brother eats canned corn covered in ketchup. ugh.....

when the menu says "spicy" or "hot" but it's just mild

Ruining good Espresso with fucking milk.

fuck hipster meme's

just axe for no melk.

Let me green text an old argument
>Love whole fried calamari, delicious tentacles
>We all know what it tastes like
>Cue Justin
>Justin is a corn fed fuck im friends with due to similar interests
>Calamri comes and im chewing away and offer him some
>He shakes his head
>Ask him hes ever tried it
>He says he hasnt
>Eatinf the fucking free bread like some chud
>Tell him it just tastes like fried meat and to try some
>Adamantly refuses
>Gesture at him and use my octo-bites as a pointer while i explain that his reasons are bullshit
>Such as "Seafood contains mercury and arsenic"
>Main order comes
>He got Alfredo while I ordered Eggplant in a nice hearty marinara
>Offer him a slice
>Makes a childish poopy face and says he can see the chunks of tomato
>Angrily stare at him while i cut off chunk with my fork

God fucking damn it justin your 22 grow the fuck up

a girl i used to date only eats chicken nuggets/strips and plain hamburgers

she is VERY active on Yelp.
I hate her desu

Link her profile?

You sound like a massive fucking faggot who loses his shit the instant someone doesn't like something you do (that being exactly what happened)

>go to BK and order a BK stacker because they're back
>7$
>fuck it, pay up and get my stacker
>halfway to finishing my burger, they forgot to add bacon
>tfw too late to take it back
>tfw paid 7$ for a double cheeseburger meal with their "whopper sauce"
Also
>go to jack in the box
>get my meal, everythings all good
>they drenched the salt in fries
Anyone else like their fires plain?

When restaurants advertise habanero/ghost pepper containing food and it's like medium chicken wings hot

*fries
fuck

Oh go fuck yourself you 'cho dipping faggot. When you scrunch your face up because the sauce isnt puried to a smooth mass or have to create random retarded reasons why you cant try an bite of calamari is blatant bullshit. Any time he wants to meet up for lunch, i always let him pick the place and he ALWAYS gets mundane child menu shit. Asian? Always sweet and sour chicken sauce on the side. Indian? Plain chicken meat on rice. Thai? Fucking sweet and sour chicken sauce on the side. HE NEVER TRIES ANYTHIIINNNGGGG

yelp.com/user_details?userid=V-SoJX9fnx8Rp-_VTRLLVg

i hope this doesn't find its way back to me somehow

>I'm sorry, but no. The drinks were okay, but the food was awful, and we're not that hard to please. The queso was flavorless and the chips stale. The salad was old and kind of withered. And we almost never send food back, but the chicken quesadillas were absolutely inedible. They tasted the way a dirty drain smells. Thankfully, no signs of food poisoning, but we only took a bite.

You poor bastard

>I love Miller's Pub because of fond memories and good feelings
not the food

i've made terrible mistakes. kill me

>The fried chicken was moist and succulent
>Moist
>Succulent

You unleashed my autism Veeky Forums
>eating mcdouble
>bite something tiny and hard in the meat

>lemme take a fry user ;^)

>when my friend takes one of my fucking red vines
FUCK OFF GET YOUR OWN YOU NIGGER
>when the pizza you order has too much sauce on it, it kinda makes you gag
Fuck you to whoever likes chicago style pizza, city's pretty cool to visit but fuck your "pizza", if I wanted your pizza i could just get a hollowed out breaDbowl and fill it to the brim with sauce and a thin layer of cheese
BOOM CHICAGO STYLE PIZZA

>SHE
>KAH
>GO

>Cute interior, great for people watching
>My eggs were a little overcooked and my potatoes were a little undercooked
4/5

Shes fucking perfect for Justin

>Food is where Hoshun falls flat, which is really sad. The lunch deals and prices in general were good but the food...meh. Okay, the egg drop soup was pretty tasty. I liked that. The Thai iced tea was also good. But the chicken fried rice was just not good. The rice was kind of...I don't know. It didn't taste like fried rice. It was kind of gummy and overcooked. And the chicken tasted almost canned, too soft and flavorless. Some of my friends liked their food, but the sweet and sour chicken was not well received.

well, she's currently dating someone who cheated on her (not me) with a 40yo tranny (not me)

Oh shit her face. It's like the daughter of Willem Dafoe and the Grinch.

>sweet an sour not well received
what does she mean by this?

We really didn't have a single thing here that we really liked, and we were a party of 14. About 60% of us were legitimately unhappy with our food, and the other 40% were very unimpressed. The service wasn't that bad, though not great, and the ambiance was nice enough. It just...wasn't good. The pocket bread was flavorless, calamari overcooked, pizza too greasy, Alfredo had way too much Parmesan and not enough cream...the list goes on. Not good.

Jesus fucking christ

>red vines
Shit taste. You deserve to get your food stolen

yeah her face wasn't the best, but she used to have a great figure when i went out with her.
now she looks like someone who rates A LOT of restaurants on Yelp.

>and we were a party of 14
>14 food orders at once

Who the fuck does this?

What's the problem?

FUCK YOU THEY MAKE BETTER STRAWS THAN SHIT TWIZZLERS, GET FUKT

When food that's covered in molten toppings that congeal as they cool is served on some kind of paper

Like I ordered chili cheese fries to go from a local place and the cheese fused to the little paper basket and it started delaminating and the furries got covered in cheesy soggy paper bits

Serve that shit in styrofoam goddamn

Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing, but my food wasn't good, and my boyfriend's wasn't much better. I had chicken fried rice. The rice was flavorless and kind of gummy, and it didn't taste fried. I liked the addition of the peas and a few other veggies to the mix, but the chicken tasted strange. It was made up of very small chunks, much of which was dark meat--which I do not like. It was a weird consistency and had very little flavor, almost...canned tasting? I have no idea. Boyfriend had sweet and sour chicken, and it was not what we expected. A box of fried chicken pieces (not fried like KFC/crispy, but almost the texture of a doughnut hole) and a big bowl of sweet and sour sauce was delivered to us. It tasted alright, but wasn't a home run. The highlight of the meal was the egg drop soup. It was tasty, had a strong eggy flavor but was not overwhelming. Plus, you could order crispy wonton strips for .25 cents more to top, which is a must-have. On the whole, the prices are great and the service is good, but for me, the food did not deliver what the reviews led me to expect. Oh well. I may be back to try again, in case I picked the wrong thing.

WHY DOES SHE KEEP ORDERING FRIED RICE user. DID YOU FUCK HER RETARDED?

TWIZZLERS RULE! EAT SHIT, FUCKER. OH WAIT, YOU ALREADY ARE!

>and the furries

Oh my fucking lord

>The food: what should be the best part, but was sadly the worst. The eggs were utterly average. My pancakes weren't bad, but I elected to add pecans and chocolate chips (to the tune of almost 3 more dollars--the place is very overpriced), so that likely improved them. What was really disappointing were the "hash browns" and biscuits. Their hash browns were not hash browns in the real sense, nothing like the kind you would get at another establishment. They were like roasted potatoes, cut in cubes and cooked. They had very little seasoning and were tasteless and undercooked. Ketchup was necessary to make them edible. The biscuits, which so many raved about, were anemic. Very small and on the mushy side. They were neither flaky nor pillowy. They were the same consistency throughout, and also rather cold. So disappointing.

>egg drop soup
>fried rice (which happens to be gummy)
>sweet and sour chicken
I'm seeing a pattern here

please stop, it's reminding me of all the middle aged, soccer moms who ALWAYS asked if the popcorn is fresh. Of the people who always want their bread sticks FRESH even though I PREPARED SOME 5 fucking minutes ago and basically waste a batch of them, or the indian bitch who threw a tantrum when we ran out of sprite syrup, working in the food industry really gave me anger issues. Good god, why do people must be so bitchy and picky over the SLIGHTEST thing in their food? And they must tell their story on yelp as if they were writing their survival story of the holocaust in their attic

Shit that should say fries there are no anthropomorphic characters in this scenario t. Drunken 2am phoneposter

OH I KNEW YOU LIKED THE SHITTY STRAWBERRY FLAVOR, I LOVE TWIZZLER PULL AND PEEL, DISDAIN THIS P L E B

>even though i prepared some 5 fucking minutes ago

are you having trouble in teh food service industy, user?
we're here for you. not now though, we need to trash my ex some more

>The meh: the food. Everyone I went with enjoyed what they got just fine, though nothing to rave about. Potato pancakes slightly undercooked and not crispy. I got strawberry and chocolate chip pancakes. The pancakes themselves were fine. A little heavy, not fluffy like I like but enjoyable. However, they were supposed to be served drizzled with chocolate chips and chocolate syrup, but they did not taste that strongly of chocolate, and the lack of syrup made them dry. I had to add extra syrup, which was fine really, just wanted more chocolate. The main problem with them was the strawberries--having worked in a shop where a lot of strawberries were chopped and served, I could easily tell that these strawberries had been chopped up a long time before they were put in the pancakes. They were mushy and faintly gray in color, and more sour than sweet. I tried to eat around them.

>A side note: the waiter who brought out our food bragged that it was brought out as it was cooked and therefore hot and fresh. My food wasn't cold, but it definitely was not hot.

The bad:

>1. The bathrooms were /gross/. One toilet did not flush and was...filled. The other toilet did not have toilet paper stocked. Lovely.

>2. The service. It was slow, slow, slow and as imperious as you'd expect from a place like this. My favorite disparaging thing she said to our table was, as she cleaned up our plates, "Wow, you girls put in some work!" Well, yes. We were hungry after traveling for over 8 hours without food. Would you rather we leave your organic, GMO-free, wheat flour, overpriced imported crap sitting on the plate so you can waste it by throwing it away? How environmentally friendly.

jesus, man. i spent years with this girl, and you're #triggering me

I used to work at target, in the cafe area, i made all the hot food and I had to share a kitchen with the starbucks next to my station, it was pretty nice for a while until People kept getting worse over time, the people before my shift never cleaned their mess up OR OR the people who closed didn't prepare any of the food for tomorrow or in fact clean their mess and it really set me back and got everyone pissed at me. I'm glad i left that shithole

You sure can pick em.

STOP THIS I GET ANGRIER EVERY POST OF THIS

YOU KEEP TALKING LIKE THAT AND I'LL MAKE YOU A FAGGOT

i was a beta master in high-school...
I can't say i'm great now, but i'm not as bad

>when-your-bae-the-worst-but-the-pussy-game-sweet-af.png

>They were mushy and faintly gray in color
>faintly gray in color
>faintly gray in color
>faintly gray in color

WHAAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK

IM NOT THE user THAT DATED HER. JOKES ON YOU I NEVER BEEN ON A DATE AN IM A VIRGIN
haha....

nigger, what's going on in your head? i was the guy that dated her. i thought i made that evident.

Who would do this? Has this ever happened to someone?

Oh i thought they thought I was you or something

My x-wife would always want to go to expensive places and she'd always end up getting chicken fingers. Used to infuriate me to no end.

I suggest you read the rest of this thread, friendo.
my experiences have been shared plenty

>not wanting the breaded chicken tenderloin strips with a zesty honey mustard

>wanting to redeem your good boy points for tendies EVERY night
lol m8 lad, not even i do that

Oh no user you;re wrong, you see for the honey mustard, i must save my GBP for a few days to earn such a delicacy like that, or else i'm left with no sauce or god forbid ketchhp

>he's not a good enough boy to earn GBP for tendies and sauce every night
i bet you don't even love your mother

You like ranch on your tendies, don't you faggot?

nope. :^)
pure
authentic
Honey
Mustard

No mother fucker your auto fill on your phone prioritized furries because you type that shit as often as I do.

yea, i'm sure she did buddy surrrree

Fucking THIS.
This happened to me today, actually. Went to a Thai place for a green curry, and their spice levels were 1-4, and on the menu it said "4 - real Thai hot". Well, I ordered a 4, because I LIKE my thai curries to actually be hot, and when it came, it was stupid mild. Barely any heat at all. I was pissed.

I feel like a lot of mom and pop or not chain ethnic restaurants do this on purpose for non ethnic people.

>the white boy says he wants it "hot"
>yeah right, crackers can handle heat. make it a mild and he will be happy

Im sure they get a ton of bitchy white people complain about shit being too spicy though so Im not crazy surprised.

>sandwich bread that cuts behind your fucking teeth when you bit into it
>cartilage in ground meat
>Raisins in fucking cookies, or whole in savory dishes
>large chunks of tomato in sauce, or on sandwiches or that matter
>chicken grizzle from the breast meat
>broken yolks with eggs-over-easy
>bars with no draft beer
>anyone who orders chicken tenders at a restaurant
>any male who orders white wine at a restaurant

> thinking white wine is not an acceptable male drink
stay pleb

try not to suck too many dicks tonight you wiener

When people serve/ eat pasta with the sauce plonked on top rather than stirred in

his """"""friend"""""" didn't even bother to give different foods a try you fucking dip

>he eats his salt without fries

you sound like you have resentment towards white people

Hardboiled eggs in potato salad.

>They were like roasted potatoes, cut in cubes and cooked
So home fries. What a retard. Also gotta love
>have to put sugar on top of my sugar for it to be good
Please tell me this bitch is wildly over weight.

The kind that tastes more like honey or the kind that tastes more like mustard?

Not them, but I'm only part white. I went to a Mexican joint in soCal in January, and I asked for habanero wings and got pain dry as fuck wings. I'm part Filipino but it can be hard to tell just from looking at me, but still what the fuck.

I have a buddy like this, he only eats nuggets hashbrowns or steak when we go out.
He won't eat any kind of ground meat. Or any meat besides fried chicken or steak really.
He literally eats his spaghetti noodles dry with nothing but parmesan.

People trying to party in public. It's pretty common and my friends do it all the time. BUT they tip well and we're always considerate. Like last time it was my friends birthday but we didn't do the gift exchange inside the restaurant because it would've been inapprops.

>Eating fries with your salt
>sustaining yourself on anything other than salt and water
Fucking millenials.

Mac and cheese. It should be baked. Whenever I see stovetop shit or they don't bake it as a casserole I know that the place is fucking shit.

she's definitely not a healthy weight

Not realizing that baked mac n cheese is an entirely different dish
Than macaroni with cheese sauce.
That's like saying spaghetti or alfredo should always be baked.

Expensive trash served in "sit down" restaurants. When the food clearly arrived premade in a can, box or bag, and the only actual cooking going on in the kitchen is heating and assembling it on the plate. I don't want to pay for that ever, because if I wanted that I could buy prefab ifood in the supermarket and heat it up in a fucking microwave myself. If I'm paying to eat at a place with tables, servers and a kitchen I expect the food to all be cooked in that kitchen, not just reheated.

Who the fuck puts 'chovies on their 'chos? Are you 'tarded or something?

'ys

Raisins are great in anything.

>blood soaked into burger buns

I can hang with pretty much any other party foul when it comes to food but holy shit doest hat trigger me.

>be me working at steak n shake
>jerry's on the grill and I'm working the dress stations for dine in and drive thru
>It's fucking slammed so we're woring as quickly as possible
>jerry was a mac on the grill so I'd get my food in front of me hella quick and we were cranking shit out
"Hey, Jerry, I'm getting blood on these buns man. Let em sit a little longer before you dish em out."
>"Don't need to. The meat will keep cooking for 10 seconds after you pull em."

While this is true, it doesn't change the fact that they're being pulled TOO FUCKING SOON and they're getting blood on the fucking bread.

>eventually yell at him to get his shit together or I'm just gonna trash his orders until he gets it right
>he was manager, even.

GOD DAMNIT, JERRY. AN EXTRA 5 SECONDS ON ONE SIDE AND 3 ON THE OTHER WON'T FUCKING KILL YOU.

but user-kun, usually you need to try a food to know if you like it or not :^)

Everyone I get a cappuccino/latte, it just tastes like a glass of warm milk. No espresso flavor to be found