Fucking shitcoin, why is it tanking again?

Fucking shitcoin, why is it tanking again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
cryptohub.online/market/MNC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You didn't think an alpha release written in an inferior language was going to make this piece of shit go up did you? Link FUDs itself

Because it's a meme, not an actually useful coin beyond its ice cream dreams of unifying all payment formats. 2017 newfags think something being posted here over and over means they should buy it, even without researching.

Sell the news. Should have sold when it was high and get rid of those bags. but you got greedy.

BETA release will be your second chance to get rid of those heavy link bags. Sell high.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

because linkies bought even more stinkis.
linkies in a nutshell

I dont even feel bad for fuckers who sell because of fud like this. It is literally the best coin to invest in right now. Been doing nothing but buying Chainlink for the past 4 months and have never felt comfier.

>link bags
>heavy
Literally everything else is down 60-70% in my 'folio, this little gem is the only one that's about breaking even. Praise be Kek.

>WAHH WHY DOESN'T MY MONEY GO UP FOREVER

>WAAAAAAHHHH WHY DOES THE MARKET HAVE TO GO UP AND DOWN AND NOT JUST UP

Come back in 1 years time phaggioto

you fell for a dumb memecoin

The chainlink in your picrelated is not chainlink the oracle network you fucking retard

its all connected by meme magic

Bullshit nigga come back with some proof or me and my jewish niggas gunna come fuck you up off top

oh look, it's this faggot again

They gunna be hatin on us for a while dawg. They cant stand how we visualize it everyday.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Keep believing brother

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

It's going back to pre-weekend fat ass sergey prices.

shoulda sold the top.

thanks attractionbro

God damn, i love this dude for some reason.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

The rare reverse shill. With faggots like this, who needs fud?

visualize it
youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

it's pasta why overreact?

Exit scam activated

You are making a lot of people want to sell. You are fudding link with your autism.

I bought in at 1.38 and not even literally shaking

>down 1%
>tanking

Greater fool theory. Google it.

82nd in market cap after being about 100 for weeks. “Tanking.”

you are a MANIAC

I have been "comfy" in this coin since the EOY announcement. There were some moments late last year when we plunged below 2k sats and the FUDders were out in force that I had momentary doubts, but ever since the EOY announcement I have been comfy.
After the Superconference, I have attained a level of comfiness that I hitherto thought was unobtainable. I am honestly baffled that there are people in crypto who aren't dedicating the bulk of their time to accumulating LINK. Baffled. Short of Sergey dying (and even then, I think Steve and Thomas et al would keep it going) this project is going to change the world. I can see the future as clear as the screen in front of me.

it was all a dream...I used to hodl chainlink with my 'beans'.
icx and ven on the sidelines is ma mega team.
A little bit of nas and qsp to keep it clean..

how the fuck did the last conference not spawn a new meme?

paid shills stopped getting paid and left.

Get your tendies and get back downstairs faggot

Is it gonna go down any further or should I buy now before the conference starts? Thinking of just selling my Telcoin for it

Is this a pasta

Fuck you and yo bone spurs

>>my belly is full, I have outgrown my mums basement. ive been down here a long time. my skin is see through like tissue paper. the light hurts. luckily my car has tinted windows with really good UV protection. I can buy my own tendies now without relying on anyone..

This!!! This is the only problem i have with Link...
I brought this at .38c then it tanked down to .14c, i scooped up a shitload more only to wait 2 months for it to hit $1.40 only to drop back down to .40c again.
Never have i doubted this project though & yesterday just made me feel fucking vindicated. But i am struggling to understand how in the fuck this product is still ranked down in the low 80s of CMC & the crypto world isn't balls deep in this shit sucking Sergeys cock right now.
It has a fucking working product & is probably the most important development in crypto right now.
I too am fucking baffled.
But then again, normies just love that
HEY HEY HEY!!!
WASA WASA WASA!!!

Sell if you don't like it
Me and my fellow LINK brothers understand the power of positive thought

It's not sexy and they have a horrible (the best) logo, and no marketing. Be glad that we have more time to accumulate. So comfy rn.

I'd be more concerned if it actually was mooning now. There's no marketing and the network isn't fully implemented yet. Just sit tight, you're already a millionaire, reality just hasn't cought up yet.

just be alright about it..

i actually like chainlink logo

Dumped
for mincoins

I must say, more importantly than personal wealth, I'm actually more looking forward to the day i can sit comfy as fuck not having to go to work & just shitposting here to remind the pajeets & nolinkers.
They will be reminded...
EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!

>Just sit tight, you're already a millionaire, reality just hasn't cought up yet.
This man speaks the truth

see you in 12 months no-linkers...

you got some motherfuckin nerves calling me on on shabbat

kek

The logo is the best bit

WE WERE SUPPONED TO MOON.
WHY ARE WE GOING BACK TO PLANET 0.60?

Fellow Link Marines, should I accumulate more or wait for it to drop down for a week?

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
cryptohub.online/market/MNC/

We needed a pullback from the rise