Fucking racists foods

>2016
>still buying a bottle shaped like a black woman with a fat ass

Unbelievable. please tell me you don't still do this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rTL6u-Z3jnU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Go back to tumblr, SJW scum.

yea don't they know that niggers are not allowed outside.

Show me her fat ass. If Mrs Butterworth's had a fat ass, I'd buy ONLY that. That said, I always assumed she was a white bitch covered in syrup. In the commercials I'd seen, she sounds like a honkie.

As a black man, I always saw her as white.

OP is stupidly mistaking Mrs. Butterworth's for Aunt Jemima. Mrs. Butterworth is white.

I'd show Aunt Jemima what her buttersworth, if you know what I mean ;)

she's an old russian lady or some shit. look at the chin

Eating something not explicitly originating from within your ethnic group is pretty racist desu.

It was never implied that Mrs. Butterworth was "black".
You might be thinking of Aunt Jemima.

This shit is cash! With the buttery flavor! Back to Tumblr with you, faggot! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>THICC and rich

>she sounds like a honkie
made me laugh
youtu.be/rTL6u-Z3jnU

>implying it's a black woman just because the bottle is brown
pretty racist on your part.She could be a chink too asshole.

I still have one of those in the original glass bottle, unopened. 6 feet away from me.

she's actually clear, it's the syrup that's brown

>corn syrup
>good
are you seriously not importing straight form the motherland?

My beer comes in a brown bottle and it's not a nigger.....I DO NOT DRINK NIGGER

Ms Butterworth is a ratchet ass crackwhore why even mess with that

Aunt Jemima the other hand is fine

Ms Butterworth is neither black nor white, she's a tragically cursed inanimate abomination that can only dispense pancake syrup

While her pose suggests a loving mother figure, her frozen expression begs for death but at the same time we'll never know if her lobotomized cap-brain can even fathom an end to her infinite suffering anymore

Actually the bottle is brown so that the syrup doesn't degrade and lose texture/flavor in the light
The latest recipes have preservatives and are processed so that it doesn't happen anymore, but that's what the original bottles were used for

Acknowledging or celebrating characteristics of races isnt racist. Racism is denying the humanity and dignity of other races, this manifests mostly in the refusal of education, housing, work, and other amenities. Try harder.

motherfucking mayo
i see whiteys always eating spoons of that shit so a brotha asks himself there must be something behind this right?
so i buy a big jar and try a couple spoons on my food, not too much tho. With barbecue i would have used half a bottle so i guess 1/4 is enough
i try a big bite and inmediately throw up
them whitey always make it seems so good only to trick us into ruining our dinner, they make fun of us for not eating them but instructions are nowhere to be seen

Black Dynamite? Is that you?

midatlantic accent/10

Fuck you niggerfaggot.

Of course she's white. She's married and works for a living.

When a women delivers tastiness of that level it does not matter what color she is.