THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CRYPTO RIGHT NOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS PERSON TRADING FOREX MARKET...

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CRYPTO RIGHT NOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CAN YOU IMAGINE THIS PERSON TRADING FOREX MARKET? CRYPTO IS A JOKE LITERALLY FULL OF NIGGERS, PAJEETS AND ROASTIES

Other urls found in this thread:

invest.pinkdate.is/?pk_campaign=inv&pk_kwd=708b195e
dailyfx.com/sentiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is why crypto is a joke.. none of these people can read financial statements or analyze macroeconomic trends. just buy a shitcoin and hope it moons. crypto will go to zero.. youve been warned

>thinking this affects crypto at all

I saw some fucker say he was going to "cop 3000" of some coin and I knew we were done. Burn it all down.

crypto wont go to zero, but late adopters, which includes a large % of biz, will go to zero.

you should have known this when you started seeing a bunch of blacks talking about how theyre crypto millionaires

When's the RoastieCoin ICO

She's pretty hot.
"Insta-gram hot" that is.

She'd probably be 5/10 IRL.

She's just trying to get off the streets. Leave her alone.

>huur duur more money is coming into the market and im too stupid to capitalize so this means crypto is gonna die
Also whats up with all these sidewalk captchas lately? All the cars and road signs for muh autonomous cars. Does this mean they gonna run down peds with cars?

Most in crypto are retail investors. Everybody with a smartphone can invest. Answer me why this is a bad thing.

If its mainly retail investors you dont understand why shit could crash? A real investor knows when to buy and when to sell and what a healthy correction is etc. A retail investor only knows 'this is going up, maybe up to 20k' ....its pure greed. Most of these people are here because:
>Get rich
>Its the 'in' thing right now
>'The next bitcoin' narrative
>Status
But the narrative we're being fed is:
>Disruptive tech
>HODL
>Going to change the world
>Power to the people
The OG Bitcoiners are making a killing from pleb retail investors. And the higher BTC goes the more the narrative strengthens itself

i had a weird one that made me pick what type of sign the image was
it was a picture of a boat

2/ When people are buying out of pure greed this is what we call a bubble. Its reflected in the charts...BTC stopped correcting after 8k-9k and went straight to 20k and now people want 50k and 100k. (You can google this yourself as to what defines a bubble - there are metrics on charts which indicate we're now in a bubble).....and lo' behold this bubble popped at 20k.
3/ Look at most news articles regarding crypto its all about the price. That's the only thing people care about.
4/ Most people buy whatever they're told to buy and its from sources they trust youtube/facebook/friends/biz/ .....Now ask these investors do they understand how the tech works...I did, right here on Veeky Forums and most people had no clue as to how LINK works or what it does yet have no problems putting in there hard earned money (or not, some get it off the government).

When the image doesn't correspond to the question you're supposed to click "ignore".
>Veeky Forums IQ test

You can't change the world with a currency destined only to the educated.
Your argument is self-defeating.

how the fuck does LINK work and what does it do?

>metrics of muh bubble

literally meaningless because NOBODY using this term gives a shit about these metrics, they say this because they heard somebody else say it and it appears to fit well enough because Bit coins looks like it 'went up' really fast. It looks like it went up fast because the first trade was for a fucking pizza. People do not say Face Book 'went up' fast using the price of graffiti art to determine some fucking original share price.

Wait, we still talking about Twitter or Veeky Forums?

>new possible revenue stream, highly lucrative, if tapped into, successfully, with little ot no research and study needed compared to other, comparable ways of making coin

>roasties cash in on it by being attention whores on the internet, as usual
everything on the internet, made by men, was utilized like this by roasties in the last few years...

this kind of thing is good... more potential bag holders with little to no knowledge about the market

once the roasties start milking something... the beta orbiters get in on it too… always too late, of course, just to be left standing there, ranting and raving about how good of a guy they are and how much they deserve a "good girl", making their oneitis of the day madonna and everybody else the whore

When is somebody going to make advantage of this dumb money? We need some kind of shitcoin that these people will eat up if you shill it on facebook/instagram. Get some of these crypto influencers in on your coin and I guarantee you will make massive bank.

take not make rip

It was TRON

You have not heard about xvg, trx or xrp?

user, these are just paid photo models. They don't write the tweets. There is a marketing team behind this kind of accounts

There are millions of roasties on instagram that you could reach with 3-5 instagram influencers. If you could let them post your shitcoin with a 1-click link to buy your shitcoin you can dump your heavy bags on them. They're probably to retarded to buy with eth/btc tho

>Hack her account
>scam her followers
>ruin her account forever
>all followers lose faith in crypto
>buy up their cheap bags
somebody get on this please

>1M follower *heart-eye emoticon*
>Thanks 1K follower road to 10K is still alive

Wut

High class prostitutes tend to be highly intelligent and love crypto.

Despite what some people insist, general attractiveness is correlated with high IQ. The stereotype of the dumb model is wildly inaccurate.

kek, no
The bigger audience, the less responsive it is. Talking about millions followers with 3-5 influencers it's hard enough to get a 1% click on the whatever link of the day they are advertising.
In case of whatever investment you would be lucky with 0.01% actually buying your shitcoin. It's not enough.

Social media is the biggest dump in the whole marketing world. Even TV didn't get as destroyed by marketers. Fucking hell.

>When is somebody going to make advantage of this dumb money?
user, I don't know if you're aware but this space is filled with scams of various kinds and has been for pretty much as long as it's existed. Many of the scams now are just more professional than they were a few years ago.

WE EARLY ADOPTION
SMART MONEY 100K EOM

It's just your reaction to the vapid nature of Generation Z who has had a phone in their hand since birth. Imagine the psychological damage it would cause if you glued a mirror to someones hand for 18 years. This is why girls seem so obnoxious now.

>t. was a teacher for a long time

You literally just described 99% of Veeky Forums
Do you think the people here do research that extends beyond making a thread asking others which shitcoin they should invest in?

Not true. Unattractive people tend to be smarter.

Did you do it long enough to see a gradual change? I usually hate the "youngster stuck to screens" trope but a sleepover is apparently that now and it got me thinking of my own youth.

Her little sister is cute. Hopefully underage too. Would sex.

Whay does it do? Exposes other networks to Sybil attacks.

no he's right, attractive people have higher IQ. They have better genes. Theres no such thing as trading in... you either have it all or you dont

have you ever been in a low income area?

Keep telling yourself that.

Even if they're less intelligent the halo effect means they'll have no reason to doubt themselves or have any of the other negatives unattractive people face

I don't think 99% is a fair number for a guess, do you have any sources?

Do some research on the pereto distribution. This distribution rules our world, why wouldn't it pertain to beneficial traits also?

Nigger are you retarded? Yes it’s true that good looking people tend to be smarter than welfare collecting niggers or trailer trash because their parents are typically more successful and able to give them more opportunities. But have you ever met a smart intelligent girl? In all my upper level classes in college in a STEM field the few good looking girls were only ever able to coast by because they would get the Betas to do their work. The only actual intelligent women I’ve met are usually plain janes because they have to bust their ass to get somewhere and aren’t just handed everything on a silver platter like a typical run of the mill Stacey.

Imagine actually believing this

invest.pinkdate.is/?pk_campaign=inv&pk_kwd=708b195e

this man knows what's going on

dailyfx.com/sentiment
(click on BITCOIN then scroll down and read)

t. forex trader

This. Like yes literally inbred people will probably be dumb and look bad, but most actually intelligent women are 5-6/10. To be super good looking (or to look like the bitch in OP's post) you have to spend exorbitant amounts of time and money on makeup, hair, working out etc. Intelligent women devote their time to something of more worth (studying a reputable field, actually reading whitepapers instead of attentionwhoring etc.). Also, unattractive/mediocre looking women are forced to get by on something other than their looks - hot women usually get carried by the people around them and never really develop into anything of worth

It's training the computer-vision neural network. They start with the most important things to recognize, like cars and signs, then they teach it more and more, that's why you saw bicycles introduced, then taxis and now sidewalks.

Also OPs girl in particular looks retarded
>orange tan
>pursed lips
>overdone eyebrows
>piercing
>copious eye makeup
this is how you get hpv

>it’s true that good looking people tend to be smarter than welfare collecting niggers or trailer trash because their parents are typically more successful and able to give them more opportunities

This. Top kek.

The only thing going to 0 is fiat.

Yeah. I got out because kids are getting less and less capable. Over about 10 years I saw it happen to 7th-8th graders. Parents give their kids a phone and don't have to interact with them. A phone gets a kid "out of their hair."

The end result is a needy kid who is not self sufficient. They don't really go outside and play anymore. So not only are they hyperactive, they interact on the internet so much they don't really develop real social skills. I don't mean social skills as in knowing how to ask a girl out. I mean like basic levels of being able to get along with other kids. Couple this with the fact that parents don't really monitor the bullshit their kids look up. They all like shitty boastful Soundcloud rap and try their damned hardest to personify the messages in these songs because they don't really have any other pressure from their parents.

Imagine the massive pain in the ass that is for teachers.

Oh God and the meme spouting. The fucking meme spouting. I got out. 40k a year isn't enough to do that job. I hope the system fucking burns and crashes.