>Not terribly expensive
>Not hard to find either.

Other urls found in this thread:

rogue.com/jobs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>will put hair on your chest
that shit is sweet as fuck

Crabbie's

Kingpin Double Red Ale is the best beer I have ever had and there are no close seconds either

Crabbies???

Fair enough

90 Shilling.
>Good cold or warm
>Dark and malty, while staying smooth and easy to drink
>Great amber color

Cons
>5.3%

My nigga!

This was the first beer I really enjoyed.
Even after drinking lots of different types of beer, I can't find a fault. It's perfect.

:(

also point the way by golden road and sculpin by ballast point

Dead Guy is pretty good, but I don't drink Rogue beer on principle.

>>will put hair on your chest
Fag.

Drink beer because it tastes good, not because it makes you feel like an adult or a man or some shit.

Fucking plebeians.

For right now it's this, but for a long time I never really liked beer, and only recently started to enjoy it more. I need recs!

A family friend microbrewed a russian imperial stout that I loved, from there I've been told to try Old Rasputin and Dragon's Milk, any other suggestions?

Crabbies is alcoholic ginger beer. It's pretty good but not sure if it counts though

Can't quite decide between Samuel Smith oatmeal stout and Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar... why? Because they taste great

Victory Brewing has a pretty good imperial stout as well. Milk Stouts aren't quite as bitter but Left Hand's Nitro Milk Stout is also awesome. Also look into porters and scotch ales. Might help you identify what flavors you're really enjoying.

Favorites gotta be St. Bernardus Abt 12, Gulden Draak, and Rochefort 12. Those big bodied Belgians.

Rouge was my second not completely mainstreamed craft beer when I was like 22 that started me on my multi year craft beer adventure. I haven't had it since I was 22 because it's usually over $12 a 6 pack and it's not that great. Most of their other stuff seems like overpriced memeing. I'm a drunk so I like beers over 8% about. I'm not that far from lagunitas so I drink a lot of their stuff. I mostly like strong ales, I drink IPAs because they're everywhere but I like stouts and other strong ales better.

Faxe, Bavaria, Stella Artois from a can

Hop Rising Double IPA, but I like things that are bitter.

I love Samuel Smith organic chocolate stout need to get around to trying the oatmeal.

I have to agree, for what you pay with rogue you don't get much. Dead guy and a few others are good but they try too hard to make gimmicky beers now. It's a little sad.

Lagunitas has some really good stuff.

I live in Oregon and it's a beer wonderland here, although I'm hoping this hoppy IPA trend is finally reaching it's critical mass I'd like more variety.

san miguel lager.

Feral Hop Hog. Local boys making a damn fine beer

Rogue blows dude

Who /palemoonmasterrace/ here?

Coors Light, fairly inexpensive, I can drink about 8 and feel nice off it....not overly filling

Honestly, I like a lot of beers and love trying new things and styles, but Old Rasputin is probably my overall favorite. It's just a really solid beer.

I've found myself avoiding stouts during the summer though, and am really liking Victory's Prima Pils and AleSmith's IPA.

Just picked up Founder's ReDANKulous for the first time, anyone know what I'm in for?

Why is Rogue so overpriced compared to other beer of its tier?

ever since i moved away from the east coast and away from victory/great lakes, i've been craving nothing but kirsch gose and chillwave

because it's an entry-level meme tier beer that ropes dilettantes into paying more for swill since they don't know any better

Because Rogue is more about marketing that actually making good beer.

Found this sitting in the back of the local liquor store. Literally nectar of the gods.

Yeah old ales are still sort of a secret to most. I found some 2012 a year or 2 ago for like 10$ a pack. North coast rules

>tfw polish
>tfw getting some of those american beers would be expensive as fuck
well, so far the best were kernel's imperial stout and mikkeller's beer geek dessert, with polish smoked baltic porter imperum prunum on the third place

Do they have any craft beer in local liquor or grocery stores or do you have to go to specialty places?

depends on the city tbqh, but id say its pretty easy to get craft in a city with >30k people
and its getting better every month
homebrew is also pretty strong, i brew myself and know some good brewers, had some nice stuff (like jopenbier, 55 plato/1.262 SG)

Rogue is run by two psychopaths who treat employees like shit. Apparently their breweries are dirty as fuck. I don't drink rogue because it's a bad company.

$10 for a four-pack? Jesus, I paid $30 for two 4-packs.

Yeah, Old Stock is great.

Honestly, North Coast is just one of those breweries that are really solid all around.

Tried pic related tonight. Actually quite good. Nott too hoppy, and nice malts. Reminds me a bit of Dogfish's 90 min IPA.

i saw it in 4 packs this year, pretty good

Don't know where else to ask this. It's kind of gross. But I notice that whenever I drink beer, there's this weird gooey stuff that comes out of my ass. Its like this slimy, yellow mucus like stuff. What is that? Is it a serious problem?

That is definitely a problem, not normal. See a doctor.

This is my jam. Two points and I'm happy. Three and its a goddamn party.

Mmmmm. Cheap too.

I really like IPA taste...

heineken
it just tastes good, it makes me want to drink it. if it wasn't alcoholic, I'd still buy it.

Good taste OP.

One of the best ales I've ever had.

you've been raped, m8

go to the police

This shit right here my mans.

whats the 100 year like vs a standard weiss from ayinger?

I've only had that and their Oktoberfest.

It tastes like a pretty standard German beer though, just executed to perfection.

>My favourite beer is brewed by Rogue

lmao, simply lmao.

I'm not that experienced with beer, the only one that's made me say "damn, this is another level" was Chimay (the blue one). Really good.

Currently pic related.

So god damn refreshing.

I had some old stock. It was loved

Rouge may be hit or miss (more on the miss) but Dead Guy isn't bad.

Try some Celebrator. You'll love it.

I have been liking this lately.

>Rochefort 12

I don't drink beer. Vodka or GTFO.

In the summer I go for a Samuel Smith's Brown ale.

In the winter I offer Mission brewer's Dark Seas. Its a lovely Russian Imperial Stout from southern California. Deep black with a thick caramel head. Expensive as duck tho. Like $10 a bottle.

Yuengling

Love this. Torpedo is my go to beer. I told myself I was gonna stop drinking for a year, I'm 8 months in and a Torpedo is gonna be the first beer I have.

gross

I did not.

rogue.com/jobs/
It's a pretty entertaining read.

this shit right here familia
>perfect amount of fizz, doesnt tear up your throat
>super complex flavor
>not too bitter but just bitter enough
>decent alcohol content
>local

tastes like a pilsner thats just been hopped to hell, lagunitas is way better.

Everything I want in a beer is very well balanced within a good Optimator. Tasty, sweet but robust and its not very citrusy. Above 8% ABV, dark but not syrupy, and refreshing as all hell no matter the season.

Fuck Panzers, this is the finest of German engineering

This is the best beer I've ever had. It's pretty hard to come by though. I know the store that I bought it from had a two bottle limit for anyone who bought it.

p tasty

Im not very experienced, I used to drink budweiser and think that was good beer, haha oh man. This is my favorite beer right now, its just so good!

where are you buying this at? id love to try it

Best beer I've ever had is Rochefort 10. But my favorite beer I can actually get without spending a small fortune is probably La Fin du Monde

I've been enjoying their table pilsner lately.

Beer is beer to me. I've tried the expensive stuff and it was a nice treat I guess but way too expensive.

I drink Lucky Lager. It's cheap and tastes like shit, but it works.

I'm having some trouble putting them back at the moment though. Might start drinking wine instead so that I have less fluid to drink. Really bad acid reflux from it. Probably a symptom of drinking too often lately.

Budweiser in a bottle is my go to, but if I'm going to get a 6 pack of some good stuff I'd go with Goose Island's Honkers Ale.

Their pilsener and cold press ale are great

Rolling with the mn bros. This shit is great for fishing

yeah I'm not much of a beer drinker but I went to their taproom a few weeks ago and really liked that one

M N B O I Z

who /twinports/ here

fuck it I don't need friends
I'll just go to Superior and buy beer

we /oakdale/ ova here

It's meh-tier here in Québec. They sell it 14$ for a 6 pack.

My top 5 brewer from Québec : 1)Dunham
2)Les trois mousquetaires
3) Dieu du ciel
4)Pit caribou / Le castor
5)Brasseur du monde

Glutenberg make an awesome IPA and their special edition are nice too.

If you like Belgian style, Charlevoix are your best bet.

Sterni ist best...
"Alk soll baller und sonst nix, jeder der was anderes sagt ist ne homo"
but really after drinking it frequently for some time i really love the taste

>Not terribly expensive
This shit is $13 a six pack here. I like rogue but i hardly drink them unless I find it discounted on draft.

winner

It's pretty good.

this shit is my jam, tastes great and you dont have to drink a 6er to get a buzz

drinking this right now

not a fan

lolol I went to buy some of this (samefag) and have no idea how to open remove the beer can
what do I do

You've failed the test.

I figured it out
dude I don't drink a lot

no one fails the 'go 'za test

For cool desert nights, this hits the spot. Been drinking a bunch of it lately.

Other than the Brexit, this is the greatest thing the British have made

Storm King is pretty good too

Seconding old Rasputin, except I don't care if it's summer.