Are masternode coins worth it?

Are masternode coins worth it?

What is involved in running a masternode? I want to hear from masternode owners what their experiences are.

Have you been running a masternode? What is the roi like?

Other urls found in this thread:

stakeunited.co/
masternodes.online/currencies/BITG/
masternodes.online/currencies/DEV/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE site to use for staking, masternodes, etc stakeunited.co/ - stakes for you.

i have my ven ready

someone tried to shill me ORE? or something bc it's cheap, didn't look into it (bc i have ven)

no
as soon as you hear masternode, you can safely do a 360 and walk away
nothing good can come from these coins

Why?

A 180 you stupid fucking moron

idk who's baiting who

masternode coins are ponzis

hello newfriend

K I feel like helping you Biz guys out, 2 Masternodes that are huge.
>Bitcoin Green
masternodes.online/currencies/BITG/
>Deviant Coin
masternodes.online/currencies/DEV/

These coins are cheap and new, both are getting listed on cryptopia this month, both have paid the listing fee.

Look who is sitting in the discord...

Enjoy the Tip...

you retarded fucks.

>Look who is sitting in the discord...
You mean "look who are waiting to dump on you"?

Masternode coins are honestly the worst fucking meme there is.

no, theyre all generally shitty clones of dash, and dash is a shitty clone of bitcoin.

if youre thinking long term, you should be buying coins that aren't simply copy and pastes of bitcoin.

Check out BOS coin, everyone in this thread.

Godammit newfags and fucking reddit shitters get out. Get the fuck off this website.

>inb4 i was the one getting trolled

Stay poor my friend... The easiest money is money you make while doing nothing...

So anons, what is the best masternode coin out there now ??

BOScoin. I said it above. They've got ambition on the level of ETH with an incredible team and a company that has been around for years but the coin is still relatively new. It's the best masternode coin out there by far.

5k ark
20 mil colx
30k ven
1k xlr
5k ioc
10k wabi

at bottom of dip printing about 80 usd a day. at peak was about 300. when ven and wabi come online hallelujah

Check out BOScoin if you like ICX.

How much coins needed ?

I think $40,000.

Also the price was nothing more than a HitBTC futures price for like 9 months (that's how long the Koreans hold your coins from the time you buy an ICO to the time they give it to you as opposed to instantly like everyone else and ICX was the same way) so the Coinmarketcap chart for Boscoin is useless until the very end.

Zcoin

Got in early, making about 2k USD per month. Good hold also, 10x EOY

It depends.

Masternodes break up the strict p2p to insert another level of nodes so the confirmation times can be low and an attack on the network is still hard. This is semi-decentralized, but one of the ways to make crypto into something usable.

DASH was the first to implement it on a wide scale, and lately, we see shitty masternode-coins appear on bitcointalk daily. They usually are nothing more than DASH knock-offs that promise you high ROI's (100+%) and auction off a couple of mn's.

Avoid them, they are the 2018 version of everyone starting their own BTC clone in 2013. They will dump hard and only the first buyers will make any money.

However, mn's can be used to secure networks that have real use-cases. Here, they ensure you get enough powerful nodes without setting up the infrastructure yourself. That's what VEN, WABI, LINK et al. are after. This is almost guaranteed a way to print money if you snatch enough coins early enough. In contrast to the p&d mn coins, those networks are sustainable.

Oh Bitcoin Green is a Fork of Pivx, which is a Fork of Dash Which is a Fork of Bitcoin...

Buy XMCC.

Why should I buy your bags?

scam?

My bags? I bought in at a quarter each. I've already made my money back just off selling the income.

XMCC's creators are networking within Monaco and there's a luxury vehicle lot in the country that will accept XMCC. You could literally buy a lambo with enough of the currency.

But that's dumb. I generate about 4.5 XMCC every 36 hours per node, which is about 450 currency per month or $1,350. I've sold as high as $10 but don't sell for less than 0.0003 BTC, which is why I'm accumulating. If I end up holding until I have another 1000 I'll just open another node.

I've already made my money back so it doesn't really matter how I proceed.

I run a blocknet node and make around 40k annually atm

What’s the best masternode for about 4K dollars

ZenCash secure node. Costs about $2000 and requires some knowledge to set it up. Plenty of room to grow and keeps out brainlets who are too dumb to figure out how to setup a node. Annual RoI is ~30%.