plebber jack

Gruyère

Brie or gouda

mozzarella

Cant go wrong with mozzarella

Aged smoked Cheddar

gouda is shit and any smoked cheese is shit

Gorgonzola or Fourme d'Ambert

I don't even care anymore. I just give my roommate 10 dollars and say grab the fanciest shit you can get at the store and a baguette with this money. I eat it after a night of drinking too much vodka and diet fruit flavored soda.
He always gets fucking brie. always.

Anything unpasteurised

>Gruyère
Listen to this man, making raclette with gruyère is literally better than sex.

Reggiano
Zola
Taleggio

Cornish Yarg

>making raclette with gruyère
>making apples with oranges
Not a fan of alpine cheeses, but I understand how they work??? Don't be a nigger.

"Blue".. Which blue? goat, cow, sheep? Region?
I fucking love blue. Favorites are "blue d'auvergne" "roguefort" and if you like a mildly blue go for gorgonzola

>brie
talk about starting the thread with literal shit taste.

>raclette with gruyère

Danish blue

What is all this pretentious shit, do you eat it with activated almonds?

My favorite cheese is just regular normal cheese because I am not a fag. Pic related.

Mozzarella

Love how fluffy and filling it is. I like to put it on my fish stick sandwiches whenever I feel like being a poorfag.

Kraft singles are like crack

looks good to me

personally I'm not a fan of fresher cheeses they taste kind of bland to me

pls stop being a faggot

can't agree more

Brie, feta, goat, edamer and gouda.

I would sell my ass for cheese

the 'berg

stilton is the shit,
besides that i just like really strong soft ones, delice de bourgogne and rouelle blancs are new favs

there is nothing worse than a pretentious douchebag who will only eat expensive cheese

Especially when it smells like shit and has mold and crunchy crystals, which are clear signs of problems in the manufacturing process

Cheese should be creamy and spreadable. That's what cheese means.

>3008
That's what cheese looks like in the future?

It's probably the shape of the cheese. In wisconsin we have a different name for every shape, it's a quality control thing. In other countries you tell what cheese it is by the exact type of manufacturing defect. We don't have manufacturing defects so our cheeses are distinguished by the number, shape, and the color of the dyes used in the cheese itself, or, in a particularly expensive and rare cheeses, the wax shell.

flyovers cant handle if they dont know shit about something, if you cant appreciate something the other person must clearly be a douchebag.

Sure, but comparing a "processed cheese product" to crack is pretty stupid when much better cheeses exist t b h

>pub cheese
My mother always gets this for family gatherings. Sometimes she molds it into a ball and coats it with almonds. It's OK

I'm sure drugs better than crack exist, that doesn't mean that people who use crack do it because they think it's the highest quality of drug available

not saying expensive cheese isn't good I'm just saying you're a douchebag for refusing to eat anything else and thinking you have special knowledge that makes you a more cultured person when it comes to cheese

i completely disagree, people like to know their shit in certain areas, wine/coffee/bbq/...whatever.
If theres any reason in these kinda threads it would be getting input on lesser known cheeses, aka getting input from people that know more about this topic than you do. This doesnt mean said people cant appreciate a slice of kraftcheese on a sandwich or a burger.

i'm under the impression that comparing it to crack means they think it is good, which it is not

But I eat both you dip

Are you just poor? Is that why you are being weird about this?

point taken

Not my favourite but definitely up there, love the stuff.

Provolone

rate my cheese selection pack lads.

camembert
smoked
bel paese
parmesan
some kind of laughing cow style spreadable cheese

about to eat it all with some crackers, salami, nuts, and because the supermarket had run out of olives some pickled cucumber, carrot and radish - a bold decision which has worked out well.

Try some Shropshire. It's a wheel of sharp cheddar with veins of bleu cheese in it.

>with veins of bleu cheese in it.
Spelling mistakes aside, (you aren't French, it's blue), you mean blue mould running through it.

I sure love to unwind with some tasty Wisconsin cheese, delicious.

Nothing beats a craving like Wisconsin cheese.

People eat Mozzarella plainly?

there is a fromager not far from me that sells a local version of this. p good desu

eat a dick
yeah there is a subtle sweetness to it. Of course I mean fresh mozza not the stuff you get pre packaged in the store, which I would only eat plain if drunk

fresh mozzarella is pretty expensive, same as burrata which i prefer for eating plain. I still add some oliveoil and salt to both thoug

the 13 colonies was a mistake.

Now this is a pleb.

I really want to try this caramel cheese.

>having the taste of a two year old

>a local version of

Is Stilton somewhat uncommon in the US? My grocery has a decent cheese selection and I couldn't find it there.

its not something youll find in a normal supermarket, unfortunately gotta invest the time to find a decent cheesemonger, its usually more expenisve but you need so little that itll be worth it

*crap
Fixed it for you.

Americunt detected.

Good cheese might be expensive in the US of A. But here quality cheese is affordable. I pay €13,90/kg for blue d'auvergne.

Seriously, go visit some other countries. Taste, explore and look outside your local Walmart

>"""""""normal""""""" cheese

Fucking christ this meme needs to die

why the fuck not make it with raclette

>Taste, explore and look outside your local Walmart

Americans who live in at least moderate size cities have access to exponentially more breadth and cultural variety/rare foods than you do.

We just don't circle jerk over cheese because our country actually produces thousands of difference products. Not cheese and leather buggy whips.

you probably actually believe that, hilarious

>that tiny square of parmeggiano

You're that guy who says shit like "specialty cheese", "craft beer", and "artisan bread", aren't you

At least you're not the South :^)

it's not worth arguing over. I can find anything in the world; you cannot. My city has significant communities of basically every nationality, i can go get authentic food, spices, cooked meals. You can't. You can get whatever shit is from your country and EU, a tiny microcosm of flavor.

Hey what's wrong with brie?

>never been to major cities in europe
>needs to tell himself his country is superior so he can find good sleep
>shitposts all day, eats some mac n cheese and masturbates himself to sleep while dreaming of trump

Had that and liked it a lot. For all the trash talk about Brit food they have some surprisingly good cheese.

it's fuckin GOAT m8

you see comrade, one cannot make shropshire blue outside of england, so we make a local version of it, please keep that autism in check

>taking wisconsin cheese bait from someone obviously shitting on it
dumbass

my local fromager doesn't sell anything from over 100 miles away so you will never get to taste it

stay jelly europleb

>been to major cities in europe
>appreciates regional differences across the pond and at home
>doesn't wave his dick around like a euroweenie whose knowledge of america is confined to /int/ memes
>ahem, let me tell you about your country

You can't go wrong with good old munster

America is a joke.

Question:

When you buy Roquefort in Eurostan how is it sold? In America it comes in wedges that look like this in some sort of packaging

>a local version of it

my sides

Please stay in the USA and don't do anything outside you state. It might scare you

It's usually comes like pic related in the shop where I buy it. They get a big piece which they slice and package beforehand.

so you live next to the Kraft factory?

Personne peut test le claquos

America sucks. Wish I can eat cheese like this without breaking the fucking bank.

I live in vermont but I used to live 5 minutes away from their corporate headquarters. My dad did IT for them for years

>no response or rebuttal whatsoever

that's what I thought. enjoy your muslims and crumbling "union"

I had Sage Derby when I went to Birmingham and I fucking loved it. It's by far my favourite cheese.

what's it taste like
>inb4 sage

in good shops you see the wheels and they slice it for you.

Persille de Rambouillet is the best

why don't you just go with him you fucking betacuck. Is he demanding blowjobs? If so just nut him and get some variety in your cheese already.

Love the Red Fox Cheese I got recently.

brie smells like jizz