So.. i left islam and parents went full serial mode on me, so now im forced to move out. Never made my own food...

so.. i left islam and parents went full serial mode on me, so now im forced to move out. Never made my own food, besides boiling egg. I dont know where to begin, seen some videos. Seasoning seems confusing. I love italian and asian food. Dont know what to do, please guide me

Other urls found in this thread:

ck.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Make some pulled pork.

make some boiled eggs

just googled pulled pork. mfw im gonna starve to death

Go to the store and buy precooked meals. Why, if you have no experience, would you immediately try to learn to cook? Go buy some fucking food that you can fall back on and no one can fuck up like rice, and pasta. Even if you over or undercook them they're both perfectly edible. Even then that'd probably be a bit much for you so just buy some TV dinners and try cooking real food in the meantime.

seasoning seems confusing? are you retarded? you literally just sprinkle a lil bit of salt and pepper on something and taste it to see if it's enough

the really best tipp i can give you, if you stopped practising religious habits with your leaving, is frying up some nice bacon strips. It goes with everything. Hmmm.

google a recipe and then make it

He's dead but he will forever live in our memes.

let mohammad back into your heart. it's not like he was a failed bishop that started his own gay religion out of spite

I don't understand what's so hard about the concept of

>watching youtube video or reading recipe
>going out to buy the ingredients
>come home and follow instructions closely
>viola, a fucking meal

It's as if this pic is correct. There's literally fucking nothing hard about following directions.

Some easy things at least are:
Cereal + Milk/Yogurt
Steamed vegetables
Peanut butter + banana sandwich
Grilled cheese sandwich (bread, a small amount of butter, and cheese on the frying pan)
Oatmeal

You mentioned asian food, so maybe:
Vegetable stir fry with rice. Use soy sauce for flavoring if you're lazy. Better would be to add a splash of hot water, brown sugar, garlic, something spicy like red pepper flakes
Ramen (I prefer nonfried noodles as they are healthier) with various vegetables, like brocolli, cabbage, carrot, etc... The vegetables don't need much cooking, just add them about a minute before the noodles are done boiling.

Nice job on gaining your independence.

Not every food goes well with salt and pepper, you nincompoop

Recipes can't convey feel or taste or smell which are all things that you need in order to tell when something is tender or seasoned correctly or poisonous

soups and stews are the easiest to learn if you're just starting out

we also have a website for such circumstances

ck.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list

why

lentils are super easy. sort for rocks, soak, cook in pressure cooker for 2 minutes with 1 part lentils 3-4 parts water.

then dump into a pot and simmer with tomato paste and spices and whatever else you want, like meat of some kind.

halal snack pack

>tender
chew it
>seasoned correctly
see if it tastes bland
>poisonous
don't dump poison into it

Simple skills that everyone should have

>booru
Don't bother, it's shit.

Same happened to me 14 years ago. I used to order pizza when I could afford it and buy lots of canned vegetables when I would run out of money. Canned foods is where it's at.

Then learn how to make a stew/steamed vegetables. Also eat cereal.

I am haLALing at your situation

It's called trial and error. Not even the most perfect chef started out perfect. This generation here suffers from "overnight perfection" and "instant success". It's toxic.

Buy some vegetables (fresh or frozen, just pick whatever you like) and some stir fry sauce and maybe a bit of pepper, chili flakes, garlic powder/garlic salt, paprika, any old spice mix, whatever suits your fancy really. Then put it all in a frying pan and stir it around with whatever utensil you have, frying it to taste.
You can often find bags of frozen stir fry vegetables specifically for this, they sometimes even have canned ones though I've never tried those myself. You can also start to add meat if you can afford it and feel ready for it, in those cases I'd suggest putting the meat in first and cooking it for a bit before you add the veggies and such. I use chicken or beef liver a lot myself.

Just die fucking atheist. You lazy piece of crap.

>whatever you like
are you brain damaged? the op has never even used a stove before, how the fuck do you think he's going to know what he likes to cook?

I meant whatever veggies he likes, probably didn't convey that very well there, but he should have somewhat of an idea of which veggies he likes together I would think.

Be American and burger it up, buy burger buns, pre shaped patties, just apply heat till not pink

You did well user.
I'm proud of you for leaving, consider Christianity or remain athiest for a bit.
Welcome to western society.

>congrats on leaving your batshit religion, come join ours
American scum

Easy stuff is sandwiches and soups.

2 slices of bread, a thin coat of mustard on one side of each, roast beef, cheddar, slice of tomato and some sliced onions, maybe lettuce if you left islam because you're gay.

Get a pre-packaged soup, french onion or split pea or whatever suits your taste, and follow the directions on the label.

Get a dozen eggs and fry one every day, cutting it in quarters to test seasoning combinations. If it tastes alright on eggs it'll taste alright on most things.

Get a rice cooker. Buy a shit ton of canned produce like carrots, beans, corn, etc. Snag some tortillas.

>viola
It's wa la...

The fuck are you cooking to make shit poisonous? Pufferfish?

Shuddup achmed

Former Muslims are probably one of the coolest fucks to hang around with. Pretty chill as a reaction to their upbringing.

I have an anecdote that's a little related. I had a Muslim friend a few years ago get knocked up and had a baby out of wedlock with a white guy. They lived together without her parents. Sure, that's fine. At a BBQ after her kid, she refused to eat pork because she said it was against her religion. Fucking picking and choosing.

You are thinking of voila. Viola is a string instrument bigger than a violin.

That's my favorite instrument in an orchestra.

Start of with vegetable and egg based dishes. Meat can be intimidating and if it's not cured may give you food poisoning if you don't know what you're doing. When you're confident with a few pasta and breakfast dishes expand your repertoire. Season simply with salt and red pepper to begin with. Use fresh ingredients especially when it comes to herbs and aromatics.

Don't be afraid to burn yourself or your food. You will also cut yourself. Cooking is simple if you're confident. And you gain confidence by fucking up.

Should have beat her for not eating the pork.

if they forced you to move out instead of evicting you they commited a crime in some parts of murica or maybe whatever shit hole you live in depending on how progressive it is. It's illegal to tell someone to just leave, you have to give them the appropriate ammount of time to get their shit together and find somewhere to live.

First off, congrats on leaving organized religion behind.
Second, If you love Italian and Asian food, there's some very simple recipes you can look up that won't be too hard for a new cook.
>baked ziti with Italian sausage
>Stir fry (using whatever meat and vegetable combination you like) and serve over asian noodles or rice
>pasta with grilled chicken, pesto and parmesan
>fried rice (you use cold, leftover rice for this, which makes it much easier)

I can suggest more, but I don't know exactly what your tastes are.

Start off simple my brother.

Grilled cheese
Rice
Beans
Pasta
BACON

If you're really retarded, buy a crock pot and use recipes where the ingredients are pre-measured and dumped in the thing, yea it takes hours to cook, but at least you cooked.

bacon sandwich with hp sauce

are you the guy who made that thread a bit ago about how to hide food from your parents in the UAE during ramadan because you were fat and didn't want to be beaten by your father when he caught you?

This seems like a bait thread but in case you're being serious I'd recommend learning to make pasta and rice because they're a dirt cheap and versatile base that you can combine with whatever meat/vegetable/spice that you like

Also consider canned beans, they have a high nutrition:price ratio. They go good with rice and tomato chunks and some cumin and chill powder

>apostate
>didnt get stoned

lucky.
But on the off chance this is actually real, go back home and say that you were wrong. Tell them whatever they want to hear, throw some religious rhetoric in with it.
Tell them the fight you had with them really made you think, and that you have a deeper faith now because of it.

Being a fedora tipper feels really good for sure, but you CANT let your parents know about it when they provide everything for you.
Like you figured out, you WILL get kicked out for opposing their beliefs (with most people with strongly rooted religious backgrounds)

Mormons are really bad about this, or any deep south baptist churches that believe in ex-communication.

Get yourself mentally ready to move out while abiding by their rules.

I remember that thread