VEN $8 TODAY

Still time to get in. Bonus if you can name this game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwWh0M3b-20&t=19s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was in China town Chicago the other day, ran into Sunny. No shit I was completely surprised to see him in America. He caught me staring at him and waved me over, he was waiting in line for fried chicken. We talked about his latest partnerships and he hinted at Vens future but then I made a mistake. I asked about CCK. His eyes filled with rage and he started stammering out broken English and mandarin mixed together in a low cursing a name kinda way. Everyone in the place, mostly chinks, stopped what they were doing. Next thing I know he grabs a ladies drink off her table and shoves it in my face while holding my neck. You wanta coca cora kid!!! He said that like 3 times, even more menacing each time. Coke is pouring onto my face and shirt and he finally shoves me away and shakes off his hand. He looks over at me and says.......... you have seen.....

It's dumping though

Good news and we hit 8. Otherwise a bit over 7.

No dump to $5 eod follow by 6k btc then $2 VEN

Based on?

My expert TA double top

Ehat double too? We touched 11250 then broke it the second time. Then went up to 11650 and no signs of stopping. 12k will fall within 36 hours

Gents help me im addicted to shorting this thing why cant i fucking hold i used to have 150 now i cant even afford 80

You definitely have one form of autism or another, if you think you'll ever in your pathetic life will see a sub 4$ ven ever again

hey guys... huge ven fan.. BUT... let's be realistic... $10 EOY TOPS

just market sold @62000 AMA

You guys are FUDing and its not even close to the rebranding date. Get in now or you will pay more at the end of the week. Waltonboys stay away

Battletoads

OP been trying to tell Veeky Forums for a while now about ven, they have not seen. They also don't know about the announcements until the rebrand event

>this much salt
Hope you enjoy holding bags

youtube.com/watch?v=HwWh0M3b-20&t=19s

just smoke some crack bro

VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG VENGANG

Literally will retire with this coin. All in baby

Evander Hollyfield boxing in Sega Genesis?