GUARANTEED WEALTH AND WISDOM

GUARANTEED WEALTH AND WISDOM

The collective intelligence of this board is so extremely low, but a perfect market indicator.

1. Throwback to 2017, Biz HATES Ethereum. Goes to 200$
2. Biz HATES Ripple. Goes to 0.40
3. Biz HATES Verge XVG. Calls it a scam, vapor, no product, Wraith is fake etc. Verge manages to peak 2000X GAINS IN 1 YEAR.

2000X GAINS. If you put in 500$ in Verge you would've been a millionaire today.

This goes to show that whatever /biz FUDs and thrashtalks will be the golden key.

Biz loves a deserted basement project with no product (ChainLink) over an actual active product, with a company and active customers like Ripple.
1. Detect what /biz loves and hates
2. Invest in what /biz hates
3. Disregard what /biz likes.

I use this as the ABSOLUTE GOD KEY for investing. Personally turned 5000 into 120K.

GUARANTEED PROFIT

Veeky Forums hates pajeets, should I buy Indian stocks?

>1. Throwback to 2017, Biz HATES Ethereum

Eth was shilled plenty on here

based

that is why I unironically hold TRX and XRP. see you in orange county user.

It had both heavy shilling and hate

Most people raged at the constant shilling though.

They were right.

While I disagree on TRX, as it does not really solve a problem (imo an important aspect when using blockchain for a product), you may be right as it attracts a lot of normies.

So like LINK

nigga you're too late on those. XRP, really? Good luck going 3x this year

Unironically yes. OP is right on all counts.

/biz hates $ARK....

I should go all in

Thanks just bought 10,000,000 TRX

I can see XRP at 10$ without any problems at all. People heavily underestimate the already announced partnerships.

At first I thought it is a meme. After observing this heap of shit and feces for a year now I come to the conclusion that it is true, especially in the recent light of events where hordes of "BTC GOING 1k! BETTER SELL" cucked bottom sellerfags that were generated and won't stop spamming their fake TA meme line shit just to confuse people.

At first I made lots of money in crypto by doing my own thing. When I started to listen to /biz too much I missed out literally everything. I held Chainlink through the valley of death instead of just buying it at a proper point. It literally affects judgement. Yes, LINK is ok, but profitwise coins like XVG (I also totally ignored it and sold my 1million XVG at a dumping price some months ago). Now I am starting to disregard biz again and it works like a charm.

Literally so many solid projects you NEVER hear a fucking thing about because the retards here just go all in on 1-2 coins they get shilled here like LINK and whatever. Sergey dies? Good bye money, no matter how good LINK is.

Awesome projects like QASH, HGT, INT, ACT, SONM, LAMDEN etc just get totally ignored and they possible yield much higher ROI. In the mid term.

ARK is not hated here, nor is it really loved, just random threads of it every day since September

I feel sorry for your loss, honestly. It hurts me knowing that people willingly deter others from the truth for their own gain.

Karma will return for them sooner or later, friend.

Be kind, spread the truth and share the richess you have managed to achieve.

Bless.

haha, yes. Since the dip we have seen TA every single day that: "today we start going back down to 4k and then we start heading to 10k and beyond"

these guys are effectively brainwashing themselves

Don't worry. I'll never change for the sake of "paying back" anything to anybody. I'll never do anything but give honest advice of what I am fully convinced of and never ever in my life will I trick or scam people. I am also fully confident in karmic laws and convinced that you get back what you give out to the world. Send out lots of shit and you recieve lots of shit. Be kind and honest to people and at some point you get it back. I just keep moving on.

this is the golden key boys

>shill raiblocks after it went x50.

nothing else to expect from /biz I guess

No, XRB is just broken

I wouldnt say I am too late as I bought in december at 0.23. u mad?

Veeky Forums shits all over LINK (including this shitty thread).

why does it work for me then

double dibs confirm you salty boi

Earlier this week, there were 32 (paid) ChainLink shill threads active in the catalog.

Just don't..

Do bad things and bad things will come unto you.

well, there you have it: hate
1) 2) OP, you ever use reddit in some similar sense?

I don't use Reddit anymore - I did in early 2017 but now it's just run by paid shills who turn getting a post to the top into a job with fake accounts.

So which coins did biz like in the past, and where are they now?

are you even reading the thread?

Yes, and its just about coins that biz hates so far

I'm pretty sure we get a lot of those here as well. Much easier to shill here if no one can see your whole post history and you don't have to make an account. Then again, at least there is no vote manipulation possible, if there are no up/downvotes.

I personally fucking hate Vechain and this post doesn’t convince me to buy it. Nice try

Everything hats shilled/fudded here
You're not making any point

which would completely defeat the purpose of Veeky Forums. however this may be the reason why biz is also not suitable to take investment advice from.

even though I have to say over the course of LINK holding, there were also many quality threads where anons really went through a lot of trouble and made great effort to logically argue and make connections why there is so much potential behind the coin. still overinvesting in one ultra long hold is stupid.

They're not paid as such. It's a group of bagholders (Probably more than one) organised off site to manipulate the price.

So you're saying I should invest in DBC now?

I'm telling you to DYOR. You can use the mentioned God key, but in your case I don't see any FUD/hate or shilling towards the coin. In fact, it's completely unmentioned.

WOW SO MUCH WISDOM I WILL BUY BAZINGA COIN NOW!!!!

NO FUCKING WAY

This coin was only shilled - not even FUDded. I think the name alone implied that this was not even worth FUDding.

Thanks for acknowledging my technique as effective, though.