How is he still alive after eating so much raw garbage?

How is he still alive after eating so much raw garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHStuZb6u3w
youtube.com/user/jakatak69
youtube.com/watch?v=UUvYcUbxzYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most cooks only adopt the food poisoning, Jack was born in it, molded by it. By the time he ate safe food he was already a man and it was nothing to him but bland and dry

can I get a link to his channel/videos? I saw a webm of him making ambrosia salad last night and wanted to throw up.

Your shitposting keeps him alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHStuZb6u3w

youtube.com/user/jakatak69

what the fuck
no way he's serious, right?

>those beady shit-ass eyes
>muppet mouth with goatee
>fat, balding, myopic
>undiagnosed mental retardation and God ensuring every day that you never do any thing right

There's got to be a plus side.

This guy makes paula deen look like some kind of vegan proana starvation victim

"yeah it could have cooked for a little bit longer" how do you mess up on cooking eggs, how is that a thing

>2nd image in the bottomw row

dafuq is that under the raw chicken?

looks like eggs with an antenna

damn that nigga look like engineer

He has a symbiotic relationship with about 40,000 different species of worms and bacteria at this point

at least he knows it needed to cook for longer

but I dont understand how he couldn't tell that while they are still in the pan

He was born to eat this stuff.

>grossing people out just for the sake of grossing them out

He literally stayed at the mentality of 12 year old.

One of Jack's famous unitaskers, an electrolysis implement which keeps rust from forming on the eggs. He also uses it on civil war musket balls he finds mysteriously in his head.

allow me to answer that user
foodbourne pathogens are not nearly as common as you might think

when you buy meat, it's kept cold to inhibit growth and propagation of organisms, meaning bad bugs are most likely to grow at room temperature.

in order for them to grow, however, the meat has to already be contaminated, either before (if cooked MOIST style) or after, like when you take tuna salad to a picnic.

food being contaminated in the store is very rare. when it does happen, the media blows it up, the company issues a million+ dollar recall, and probably goes out of business

then all the stupid people make their stupid people connections

not all chicken eggs contain salmonella, but it is capable of surviving in the chickens reproductive system, and so it might get on the yolks when the egg cracks...

does that answer your question, or should I elaborate?

where can i fuck her?

>open channel
>*record scratch* wakka wakka
>click over to videos tab
>the music continues playing (cursed channel?)
>click a random video
>starts off with jack holding up heartburn medication and doing a two minute plug for how they sponsored the video and how great it is
>close tab
>he's now in my recommended channels

I feel tainted

pussy?

IKTFB I clicked on a pol meme once and then got this

reminder that jack is a child abusing cuck that brags about making his kid bleed out of his nose from choking him out
youtube.com/watch?v=UUvYcUbxzYI

Bash his head in! Bash his head in! Bash his head in! Bash his head in!

your nearest street corner

An auto-stirrer.

because eating like he does won't kill you instantly. it's more like he's a cigarette smoker.

>calls his fucking son in the same fucking house instead of going to his room
YO WHAT THE FUCK.

The clumsy way he moves his body and especially his hands actually bother me way more than the general culinary fuck ups

Is it okay to touch raw meat then touch almost everything in your kitchen? Because Jack does it guys.

What fascinates me is how he repeatedly undercooked literally everything. Jack isn't the only bad cook, there are tons of them. 99.9% of them severely OVERCOOK food and nobody dies, it's just shitty cooking. Yet here we have Jack who somehow makes all his food raw. I don't understand. It isn't normal, undercooking everything over and over again.

To be fair, isn't the things mayonaisse is made of pretty much the same things you'd put in a cake?
Sounds like a reasonable recipe from the great depression or something

yeah i mean it's egg and oil, I made cookies with those ingredients last week

A good mayo bake means you don't taste the mayo. Ideally, it moistens it as it's pretty much egg, oil and vinegar.

Think about it, he's such a fat fuck and eats all those calorie dense foods that his shits probably come out like greased up rocks that float in the toilet. He's probably immune to food poisoning and just gets an upset stomach with a bad case of sharts.

Is he really alive though? Guy probably struggles breathing and breaks out in a sweat sitting in his la-z-boy chair, anally leaking all day in it encrusting it with feces, breathing out his mouth the whole time. His brain craving calorie dense hydrogenated fats and sugar, he's no better than a crack or heroin addict, it goes on like this every day for this mess.

I would question if he's truly living in the first place.