Who wins and why?

Who wins and why?

Five guys wins

They both did because people somehow convince themselves both aren't overpriced shit.

Big Mac

as of about 2013, mcdonalds wins

once they get robot cooks to replace the negros it's game over

>Eat Burger King
>Shit smells like Burger King

dunno I had an angry whopper today was pretty good

depends
do you like tomato?

i get my whooper with no tomato or cheese.

Whopper, big mac is 60% bread and sauce.

Whopper easily. For the UK at least. The big mac is like a bread sandwich and isn't satisfying at all

This.

and lettuce

Angry Whoppers are tasty.

I miss the California Whopper.

BK's cheese is disgusting. Even McD's cheese is good in comparison.

Was it extra flame grilled?

Nobody we all lose bruv

This does

Any "california" version of anything is just the same shit with advocado or some such bullshit on it. If I see any "california" item on a menu, I go to the bathroom and piss on all the toilet paper, then walk out on my check. Fuck those faggots.

I love both. Maybe whopper a little more. But it'not uncommon to get a shitty made whopper. Get Bad onions, bad lettuce, or bad tomatoes and the whole burger experience is ruined.

baconator?

Gross

Wendy's lettuce and tomato are 100x better than mcDonalds and BurgerKing and the difference is crazy. If you think the vegetables don't matter you're an idiot.

No most places outside of California the "California burger" just has mayo.

Whopper.

Tastes better.

That was fucking easy.

Underrated post. I lived that life and you just summed it up.

Whopper: smoke flavouring
Big Mac: the sauce

at the end of the day I have to choose BK. the tomato & onion makes it.
still, both are really lackluster

This. The tomatoes on BK burgers are just absolutely disgusting and dissolve when you bite them. They also have a weird gritty texture.

I've never had a good Big Mac.

I've occasionally had a good Whopper.

The better question is why aren't you going to Wendy's/Hardees/literally any other burger joint.

McDonalds and Burger King are both shit tier fast food.

The last time I had a good Big Mac was some time in the early 80s. Before the shrank their patties to next to fucking nothing.

Burger king gives you diarrhea.
So probably big mac.

burger king because chicken fries

The Big Mac has the same size patties as a McDouble
Same exact weight of meat.
Just throw on another bun, throw on big mac sauce, and suddenly its worth 4$ instead of 1$

I am going to be honest. I have never eaten a Whopper before.
And I have only eaten maybe 1 or 2 big macs in my life.

Used to have patties the size of a quarter-pounder.
I wonder if I could get a double quarter-pounder with the Big Mac ingredients. Might be worth a try.

>Take a McDouble
>Put slice of bread in the middle
>Add like $3 or $4 or even more depending on location
>Wa la, Big Mac

They are (or were) selling larger and smaller versions of Big Macs here. I think it was a test market thing. So there were three 'tiers.' I imagine they all tasted the same. The ratios may have been slightly different. I would have gone for the smallest one considering they removed the middle piece of bread. I think it all amounts to McD's admitting that the 'medium' (AKA current) Big Mac is a piece of crap. People either want a normal hamburger or more meat.

Whopper, the Thousand Island sauce is disgusting

burger king patties are leagues above mcdonalds. it's probably better to just to to freddies or wendy's, though. even sonic would be better because you can at least have a nice drink with your shitty sandwich.

chick-fil-a is the absolute GOD of fast food, though. I've never had a bad time at my local franchise. the drive through line is absolutely insane. it blocks the parking lot for all the stores around and they have to send people to take orders in order to make the line go a bit faster.

>you now realize that a single quarter pounder patty is only 3.5 ounces cooked
>you get 3.2 ounces in a big mac and mcdouble

But hey, a double quarter pounder big mac may actually be decent.