kek its bleeding its 2700 sats
kek what a shitcoin

Perfect time to sell.

Stop reminding me of these bags please... Fucking Peter is making me suicidal.

sold at 7,5k after holding from december, my biggest regret was not selling at 15k or whatever in the last pump

>tfw sold at 7k

Yall did good anons... I can't do much but hope for a recovery once the CEO shows up. Either that or it's a nosedive bust.

You not seen the sticky? Peter is giving Blackstone control and stepping down. Finally.

Fucking held this shit 4 months, didn't sell at 2.50$ like a retard. Now at least sold with slight profit.

I had it with this shitcoin. The idea is good, but the fucking team is not capable of pulling this off. So much fucking incompetence over the months. Especially that "PoOP" was ingenious by the marketing team. You can only have such ideas if you are either a complete unprofessional retard or just intentionally want to tank the coin. So much says scam about this coin.

Im banned from discord, show proof

They were intentionally trying to tank the coin to increase their stacks. It is a bunch of cowboys because of bad leadership under Peter. Once he is gone and black takes over it should improve. I've seen it before in other new companies when the CEO is a 'businessman' who are used to sales and trying to make a quick buck. The nerds need to take over for it to be a success, which luckily in crypto can happen as it is a good project once you ignore the management and his bitch of a wife.
If peter leaves I hold. If he stays I sell. It is as simple as that. I don't care about making money off ODN for now although it really will make a lot for me if it succeeds. The problem is Pete and the kids he lets FUD and FOMKO to flip their stacks with insider information. Those same kids will be pushing the FOMO eventually remember as the project is technically legit (stratis copy pasta legit kek).

it's on the plebbit ODN page.

>Once he is gone and black takes over it should improve
odn always promising never delivering. cant even get on kucoin. team said new exchange(S) plural buy q1, they said ''GLASS'' app by february, no signs of GLASS since the beginning of january..

Yep. Bad leadership.

face it you got played, there are no protections for when a crypto icos product goes wrong/bad. THey knew, and they were only ever playing people to get their money

Its just being managed by a salesman. Never a good thing. The project is not a scam though. They would have exited a long time ago if it was. There are plenty of genuinely scammy projects out there. Glass and the messenger are on the platform due to black and the community, also the staking pool wallet. It is the management that is the problem. The project is sound and can be rescued if Pete steps down. Hopefully, he will.

Blackstone should just fork it to make Obsidian Cash and take the team with him.

I suggested this to Sage. Fork it and allow holders to keep their stacks with the fork and problem solved. Hoping it won't come to that and Pete will bugger off instead.

I have also ban on discord for asking questions. Can someone post print screen about current situation?

You don't get it do you? They are intentionally failing to get away legally.

Pete is just incompetent. Some of his cronies are FUDDING on purpose to flip stacks and generally, the company is a bunch of cowboys. The community element and Black are decent and have some great apps on the platform already. Like the user above said, it should be forked if Pete and his cronies don't leave or step aside.

this bad mangaging, this whole pete thing will tank the price even further...
people wont buy until these things are fixed...
the price is tanking and probably most whales already sold... soon even the smaller holders will start selling..

I DID face it you mongrel? That's why I said I sold and moved on. Never looking back on this shit full of incompetent monkeys.

>I don't care for the money.

Pls fuck off.

i think that the project could have worked, the bad managing makes it look like a scam. it might even be a scam. when the most loyal holders will start thinking this it will be a shitstorm..
i feel sorry for them as i was very confident in the project too

On this project, the money is not as important as its use. I hold ODN to hopefully someday be able to buy weed, a car, a massage or whatever on Glass and to use the Messanger which is very much needed in this NSA world. The money will come eventually especially with Glass adoption.
My money making holds are ARK, LINK, REQ, QSDP, BAT. I sold a load of NEO for ODN when it was at 2200 Stats and I am happy with that decision. Long term I am sure that if the project succeeds then my 5k ODN will make me a lot of money but that is not why I want this project to succeed.
Besides. I am making more staking ODN than I was on NEO so whatever. ARK is a better hold currently for staking.

Are you exited for GLASS? In development by a Team hired by Sagescam? There is nothing like such a project, its just a Photoshop mockup.

Except there's no such post

i dont even know anymore if its a scam or not.. i do think that if they dont present glass by q1 it will have an effect on the price and holders will trust odn less

tell me one thing what they deliver on time

nothing thats why i sold. the best we got was in january when they redid reddit and announced glass, this combined with the bounty led to the last pump..

>I have also ban on discord for asking questions.

They only ban you if you are an asshole, in fairness.

I remember that shitcoin. Ez 5x flip

Come on guys, sell more. We have some 150k+ buy walls to hit!

Ahahahahahahaaha

This piece if shit will end up on deadcoin.com