ITT: Shitty things foodies like

ITT: Shitty things foodies like

>DUDE ADDING ICE CUBES TO COFFEE SOMEHOW MAKES IT BETTER, BECAUSE COFFEES GREAT WHEN ITS WATERED DOWN EVEN FURTHER LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UqmBzqwcshM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Coffee is so much better when Dunkin Dildos/Star Cucks/Burger Kock/Cuck Donald's mixes it with chocolate/vanilla/hazelnut syrup and sugared milk and mixes it with ice for a bullshit price.

If you have to add shit to your coffee to make it taste good, you need to find better coffee.

>If you have to add shit to your coffee to make it taste good, you need to find better coffee.
>if you add anything to steak other than salt it's ruined
>if you need a dipping sauce for french fries they aren't good
shit memes

As I understand it, the idea isn't to water it down, but to just make it cold so you can chug it before the ice melts.

But I don't drink coffee since it's shit. Tea master race.

Iced coffee is good for when it’s hot as fuck outside. Tell me how much you enjoy a nice hot coffee when its 95 degrees out

I know I'm being baited, but you're supposed to make the coffee stronger to compensate, either more concentrated if it's cold brew or just more grinds.

Why did you feel the need to make the exact same thread again?

I put two ice cubes in coffee to make it drinkable without having to wait 20 minutes, because apparently ordering something drinkable is not something that we do in America. Is that wrong?

I see nothing wrong with iced coffee. I think what OP is really angry are the diabetic-aggro'ing insulin bombs that people with poor palates are ordering because they grew up on slushies and can't handle an adult beverage so they crap it up by trying to turn it into a sno-cone laced with a stimulant that helps them control their ADHD while making sure their precious snowflake tastebuds never have to taste anything bitter.

Don't make this thread again, you fucking autist.

DD iced coffee is brewed approximately twice as strong as the hot to compensate for the melting ice cubes.

now you know.

/thread

truffles in everything.

not wrong at all. drinking coffee at the temperature it is brewed at is linked to esophagus cancer, which is a cancer that you really don't want to get.

>Not putting espresso over ice with a little cold water
I bet you enjoy burning alive, achmed.

JUST

>not cold brewing coffee

Stay pleb forever, cu/ck/s

All of those are correct.

What are you talking about infidel? Espresso shots come out at basically drinking temperature, or at least they're supposed to.

>never had steak tartare

Coffo is better cold

Hot drinks are for old men and women

There is a big difference in adding ice for temperature and "iced" coffee in stores.

If done right it is as describes it is fine. It comes out the same. I don't know about DD but most "iced" coffee is filled with sugar syrup and it is not in any way coffee.

I love it. I have air conditioning because I live in the first world.

I have ac too faggot, but unlike you, I venture into the outside world

iced coffee is the way to go from cans! theres a bunch of good ones from japan too!
youtube.com/watch?v=UqmBzqwcshM

>Tell me how much you enjoy a nice hot coffee when its 95 degrees out

I lived in Sao Paulo for eight months.

I work outdoors.

Hot doesn't bother me. I drink hot coffee in 90-degree weather every day. My white ass is tanned a healthy brown; you'd think I'm a Mexican if it wasn't for my light brown hair.

It's winter weather I can't stand. Fuck that cold shit.

>DUDE THE WAY I ENJOY THIS THING IS BETTER THAN THE WAY YOU ENJOY THIS THING