What will you do if (when) LINK reaches $500? I will unironically get pic related tattooed somewhere on my body

What will you do if (when) LINK reaches $500? I will unironically get pic related tattooed somewhere on my body

Other urls found in this thread:

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
cryptohub.online/market/MNC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>What will you do if (when) LINK reaches $500?
keep hodling for >$1000

To be honest i would probably get a small cube tattoo

Good thinking

sold this shit for mincoin

Saved & shaved.
I will do it when it will reach 100. Will hodl though.

good taste

very nice sir nice buy sir

Having it done in the shoulder and upper arm would actually be bretty cool.

I will retire when it hits 1k

On*

There's 1 billion LINK tokens. Even assuming 90% of them get locked up in nodes, that's still 100,000,000 LINK in circulation. With 350m in circulation right now, you have .70c per token give or take. So give it roughly ~x3 value for supply, and allow for x10-x20 growth with adoption (generous), and you still only get $20-$40 per LINK.

All this $100-$1000 dollar stuff is delusion for the next decade, let alone EOY.

thinking calf myself.

Most LINK will be staked tho

>Even assuming 90% of them get locked up in nodes

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
cryptohub.online/market/MNC/

You’re forgetting the 10-20x from total marketcap growth over 1-2 years.

>retard still doesn't know how supply and demand works
>thinks his brainlet opinion is important enough to post it for others to see
>everyone laughs at brainlet

Which won't happen because we'll be entering a multi-year bear market. Don't be delusional guys. LINK isn't a bad investment but you're setting yourselves up for disappointment.

All 7s disagree.

Kek, my bad.

Still what says

I'll name my first born child Sergey if LINK reached $20 before eoy 2018

>multi year bear market
kek
becuase of what?
this is the year crypto actually gets uses and you think we'll be entering a prolonged bear market?

>t. coping brainlet who sold at $6000

this accumulation-speak

I was thinking right peck

>multi year bear market
>crypto
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I agree, and would be happy with $40.
But markets tend to go beyond what conservatives think is possible, especially speculative ones. I’ll be looking at trend and direction before specific targets

Because no one is ready to wildly speculate on crypto after getting burned so hard. There will be growth because of use cases, but it will be slow and natural.

No one has provided any reasons for $100-$1000 LINK, let alone that by 2020. It's just 'muh staking' or 'muh vibrations'. God.. all those poor anons with 1k stacks that think theyre gonna be millionaires... They're going to be so crushed when they only have 20,000 dollars in 2 or 3 years.

Kys, newfag

At least by that logic, if we do see a bull market Link has the potential to $100-200 ?

So thats why btc doubled in a week. Nobody willing to invest. Pls kys now.

How much autism you on right now bro

Any price thrown around right now is ENTIRELY made up. Nobody fucking knows, except the big boys who plan to move the market. There are no compelling reasons link shouldn't reach 1k either.

AssBlaster has said $60-70 during this bubble, and then $150 in the very long term

At 50k link, even your pessimistic $20 would make me a millionaire so I'm happy with your estimates.

>10-20x for adoption
Nice fud user, more like 200-400x

link $99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 eoy

Can LINKs that are being staked for node operating still be stored in a hardware wallet?

no you dolt
god I wanna sell now after reading something so stupid

>How to make it 101

so they wont be as secure if theyre being staked?

Can you please go back to /reddit/? your sooo new, your opinion is worthless. please give me back the time it took to read your post

do you want to make money while helping the tech or do you want safety?

SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS I ALREADY DID THE MATH

0.70 x 3 x 10-20 = LONG TERM LINK PRICE. ONLY MASS ICO ACCUMULATORS ARE GONNA MAKE IT.

Anyone of you fucking virgins with less than 100k is literally NOT gonna make it. You guys are gonna stop making fun of me RIGHT. NOW. And reflect on how wrong you've been. I want at least a paragraph long apology from every ID here, I'll be writing them down to make sure.

i want to make money but i dont want to risk losing any link

You are a retard. Sell you LINK and don't come back, please.

you don't even have to stake to run a node

If you are reading this, your mom will die in her sleep tonight, unless you close this thread and never come back.

im never selling my link

They'd be held in a wallet controlled by a smart contract, retard. Have you not managed seeing the words "crypto" and "trustless" together in your short time here?

Gotta be bait!

Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY.Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY.Link $100,000 EOY.Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY.Link $100,000 EOY.Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY. Link $100,000 EOY.

LINK $1,000,000,000,000,000
GET READY TO LITERALLY OWN THE GALAXY

1sU9vbKw - APOLOGY NOT YET SUBMITTED
jkKag+C1 - APOLOGY NOT YET SUBMITTED
/k8L+iZ6 - APOLOGY NOT YET SUBMITTED
itDLiM1J - APOLOGY NOT YET SUBMITTED
oLWHrNk8 - APOLOGY NOT YET SUBMITTED
zhU1f9H4 - APOLOGY NOT YET SUBMITTED
j44Ywajg - APOLOGY NOT YET SUBMITTED
2HDUSxqJ - APOLOGY NOT YET SUBMITTED
nfi84jGM - APOLOGY NOT YET SUBMITTED
H80gIvuo - APOLOGY NOT YET SUBMITTED
9it95A9j - APOLOGY NOT YET SUBMITTED

link is a scam coin

and i keep the private key to the smart contract then?

wow I think we've found the biggest faggot on the site
I didn't know faggotry could reach these levels

"no"

will there not be an option to connect my hardware wallet to the smart contract like etherdelta?

You are assuming info you don’t have, don’t make yourself a blindspot by thinking you know. A more correct estimate is:

0.70*3*(30-n)*x, n=(0 ... 25)
x= Total marketcap in 1-2 years, which is impossible to know.

kys skimpletong

here's my apology

You're the bigger faggot because you invested in this shitcoin that's going nowhere. 40$ end of decade. 99% of the people in this thread are NOT going to make it. It makes me cry just a little bit, for the deluded ones, but then they make fun of me and I am without mercy.

Get raped by a pack of rabid niggers, you cuntfaced faggot.

Unironically kys, sage

well excuse me for wanting to protect my assets

Die alone fagboy.

Don't make me do it... I've only fully unleashed my argumentative power once before... The last time I did, I memed a man into the presidency. What do you think it would do to a little rat like you? Scraping for your LINK crumbs as it pittles to $25 dollars in 2020..

Pic related to my appology

this, ive been in crypto for 3 years and made alot of cash. This year got many good projects that is going to take crypto to your everyday life

>They're going to be so crushed when they only have 20,000 dollars in 2 or 3 years.

I'd be pretty happy with that kind of return. I'm mostly just here for the memes.

Bring it! Your sociopathic tendenzies are already bursting through the seams, narcissus

Stop posting here Sergey, we know what you are up to.

I will have $50MM

Let it happen

ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN

LINK WILL NEVER SEE $1000. LINK WILL NEVER SEE $100. IT'S MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

I just said it's not going to happen, stop posting these images or I'm gonna get angry.. You won't like me when I'm angry...

If it hits even 100 i'll get the chainlink logo, but a bit different also tattood, 500 will fucking make me filthy rich, i would buy a Sergey statue in my bigass mansion

>MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE
someone can't do math
£1000 link * # of coins = a number

What would you do if LINK drops below 150mm cap and stays under 200mm for the rest of the cryptobubble?

when it hits $1k get all the forks tattooed on yourself

NEO, EOS and XLM are necessarily going up (unless the whole market crashes, of course) while still having a lot room up. I'd buy those, in that order.

I love dating philosophy students, or anybody who reads non-fiction, for that matter. I'm Viennese and read some Wittgenstein right next to the building architected, and otherwise I'm unironically a sort of Stirnerian. Although I never really read Hegel and only a tiny bit of Kant.
I enjoy Veeky Forums memes of Zizek and I see some merit in Petersons ideas - even if they are driven by odd dystopian fears.
I have a PhD in math, but in those corners of academia, you don't find pretty thin girls like in philosoph departments. So much for that tangent.

You want to know how I know that you are sub-22 years?

Why do you care this much what others invest in? Do you do this for stocks too?

>XLM
>going up
Nice try. They are giving out billions of their shitcoins to niggers, for free. XLM is dead next month.

You forgot LISK my dude.

100b mc isn't possible? Not a stinky but what you base that opinion on?

>nolinkie

He's obviously not being serious. What should that tell you?

Buy stinkies?!?!

buy more

Not caring because im not overinvested in a single project.