Who makes the best fast food burger?

Who makes the best fast food burger?

mcdonalds.

Whataburger

who gives a shit. what is there to talk about. it's a fast food burger.

if you don't care then you shouldn't come to this thread.

but you came to this board

next time, don't post

I came here to contribute

Sonic, pic related. Or whataburger

As someone from the midwest I gotta go with culvers

Yup, came here to post that.

>As someone from the midwest
Opinion discarded

such a racist.

in-n-out is the only one there that is technically fast food, the others don't have drive thrus. Still prefer shake shack though idc if it's more expensive.

Visited mt gf a few weeks back and had Culvers for the first time. It was soooooooooooooo good!

5 guys, no doubt.

Based Texanon is right. Whataburger has the best burgers, plus patty melts and glorious late-night honey butter chicken biscuits.

five goys

Frisch's

My first Whattaburger patty melt blew my mind after a metal show.

AZ sunrise unrelated, mostly.

Whataburger is ONLY good if you customize it. You HAVE to customize it. Otherwise it's garbage.

What do YOU put on it?

As someone who lives in LA with his wife's son I say Culver's is great

Don't you dare ever talk to me or my Culver's son again

I would consider in-n-out if you are craving a cheeseburger.
Jack in the box if you want a hamburger or one with bacon.

There is a test Jack in the box in Oceanside, the food is always amazing and new.

For example, this is a double Jack months before it was implemented regionally.

I ONLY eat Jack at that location. Any other store has variable degrees of ass.

For the ones you posted Five Guys > In-N-Out > Shake Shack

I agree it is all or nothing with locations. Where I live I get both and the two seem to have a service war where each tries to be more competent. I think they are both test restaurants and it does show.

a meal fit for a king

/thread

if these other places are so great why aren't they everywhere?

The same reason the highest grossing films are not universally considered the greatest of all time.

There is not a perfect correlation between quality and sale figures.

wendys without a doubt

movies aren't food. they aren't the highest grossing movie because people keep going back over and over again for years. those aren't the same thing - movies are only out for a couple months at most.

>wendys without a doubt

boiled burgers, nomnomnom

I'm not the guy you were replying to but my standard order is a double meat, double cheese, with onions, tomatoes, pickles, grilled jalapenos, mustard and mayo. no lettuce. fuck lettuce.

You're just jealous cuz we have the best steak in the US

Checkers or GTFO.

In-N-Out is the only one in that picture that I would consider fast food since the other two you have to go inside to order and it usually takes longer.

Shake Shack > In-N-Out > Five Guys

Sounds bretty gud, user-kun

I've always been an In-N-Out guy myself, love their fucking burgers and shakes, but the last time I've went there their shake gave me an upset stomach which really surprised me since that never happened before.

Oh my, definitely this.

Smashburger or Shake Shack

Fucking lewd squash

You can tell just from OP's pic that the bottom one has the most quality meat. It looks just as it would if you made the burger at home in a skillet.

That said not everyone prefers that taste, if you like McDonald's you like Cali-Mac er I mean IN-N-OUT

>fast food
>two of those places got no drive-thrus

i'm gonna be up front. my standards are so low that the only places i consider unacceptable are burger king and sonic (bad experience). i'll eat mcdonalds three times a day, seven times a week and not give a fuck.

five guys burgers weren't bad, imo, but it's not worth the price. they try to make up for it by giving you twenty pounds of fries which i think is wrong. i'm here for the burger, son. if i wanted fries i'd go to rally's (rip).

>idiots who put the tomato on the top of the meat

retards

There burgers are beast, but I got checkers for fries after I buy my burger.

Five guys without a doubt
Their Cajun fries are amazing