Can you even cash out your gains in bitcoin...

Can you even cash out your gains in bitcoin? I mean what's the point if you have millions when you can't even convert them into real money and buy the things you want to buy? Doesn't this make crypto nothing more than a scam? How's this different from a ponzi where it's a bigger fool market? At least coind/tokens in arcades have value in that you can use them to play games or exchange them for goodies at the arcade exchange. What does crypto even offer other than theoretical paper value?

haha i hope you didn't actually buy any OP

>images.jpg

I've cashed out 10k so far without any issue. It's a little more complicated than using a bank so I don't expect brainlets to get it. It's okay though. It's not you're fault :) some people just have a harder time than others. Keep at it, champ! I believe in you.

Wait you can't cash out? Does this mean all you crypto millionaires here were just LARPing? YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES! I JUST INVESTED $50K INTO THIS! MY FATHER IS GONNA KILL ME! HE WAS EVEN HAPPY I MADE HIM SOME HEFTY GAINS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

get a load of this larping faggot, enjoy your investments, sport.

>Translation: I couldn't cash out and I have to belittle anyone who questions so they also get sucked into the scam.
The absolute state of buttcoiners.

dude.. you missed everything.
The whole point of crypto is to get rid of the money system that controls us and gives the government power.
Once this is accomplished we will no linger be under the thumb of our financial oppressors, such as the Rothschilds.
We are a society of slaves who will never know freedom for ourselves, but if we play our cards right our children may know that freedom.

>downloadfile.jpg
Looks like I'm not the only one.

This is useless talk for someone who can't even use them. It's pointless to gain something you can't even use. Please get out of your theoretical anarcho-capitalist/tinfoil conspiracy theory bubble. We function in the real world, not in internet money.

Are you me?

Having to looking into buying fucking cash in the post on the darkweb because I can't fucking cash out. Here's hoping the vendor doesn't scam me, or the postman doesn't steal my shit, or the gov don't think I'm a criminal. Just want to cash my honest gains out fffffuuuuuuuuuuu

Sam Hyde xD

>make a Kraken account
>trade your shit coins for the ones that can be bought and sold for fiat
>withdraw the fiat to your bank account

I don't get what the problem is. I'm sure there are other exchanges you can do it with, I just use Kraken because of habit.

I remember this meme.

T. Cashed out over 6 figures so far

Are you two larping?

Are you a fucking retard? Even shitty exchanges like Litebit.eu, AnyBTCDirect all allow you to sell your fucking coins and send it through SEPA to your bank in FIAT.

This has got to be the saddest, copiest no-coiner meme going around currently.

US law makes it clear you need to have your identity verified before you can cash out. Banks wont even touch BTC transactions with a 10 foot pole because of this.

Shouldn't live in the US then lol.. absolutely no problem cashing out in the Netherlands.

Guess I took the bait.

>shitty exchanges
>trustworthy
>implying no daily limits up the ass

Sure bro. Yeah good luck cashing out $3000 monthly out due to limits out of a $100M winning. You people are fucking delusional.

Then get your identity verified? It took me like 2 days in Kraken to get to lvl 3...

Then again, I'm French.

You can get 200k monthly in Kraken iirc, and that's not even the limit. You can also keep your fiat there so you don't lose value because of coin fluctuations.

Theoretically. I've read online testimonies that exchanges actually freeze accounts if you try to withdraw above a certain number. It's no problem if you cash out 3-4 figure amounts, they couldn't care less. Its when you reach those maximum amounts that everything becomes dodgy

this is my worry
even if I do make it would the exchanges cuck me for trying to cash out

I'd probably do small amounts over an extended period of time and pray volatility doesn't fuck me

>buy drugs online with crypto
>sell drugs for hard cash on the streets
>??????
>PROFIT

Why would you even assume he's larping? 10k is nothing - depending on when he got in it's a fraction of what he could be worth.

Poor nocoiner plebbitors.....I almost feel sorry for you. Just sitting there, being wrong about it collapsing for year after year. Watching the people you hate getting rich. Must REALLY make you angry, as you catch the shitty bus to your shitty liw paid wagecuck jobs. Bawwww.....

How stupid are you? Why would he even WANT to cash out that number? The whole point is that it acts as a store of value. And what about services like Goldmoney - literally trade Bitcoin for bullion. And there's also just contacting an exchange directly and getting them to set up a private sale.

>We function in the real world, not in internet money YET.
ftfy

literally this. Easy 2x too if you buy bulk

>going outside and interacting with people

no thanks

you don't cash out retard. you buy stuff with crypto

Back to work you young wageslave for life bound faggot. Nothing to see here. Can't cash out crypto. It's all a meme. Fuck off peasant.

YOU CAN'T CASHOUT GUYS IT'S A MEME! BACK TO WAGEKEKING AND LITERALLY BEING A KEK!

its hard in large quantities with any coin, as soon as you try and dump a decently sized bag you're gonna see the price tank quite hard....

I think i am semi responsible for the DBC crash for unloading my 4m dbc bag.

If you think fiat is going anywhere you're foolish as fuck. Government will never let fiat die. They will try and fail to ban crypto and regulate it into the ground. If you bother paying attention the world around you, you would know that we are entering the third industrial revolution and block chain and the IOT are going to be key players to lay down the infrastructure for the new sharing economy. 80% of the next generation won't own cars. Autonomy and the rise of the sharing economy for vehicles, living, resources, etc will rise through the roof. Millions of new jobs in the next 50 years will be for rebuilding infrastructure to meet these new demands while many old jobs will disappear. Many large companies around today will shrink if they don't embrace and rebrand themselves to keep up with all of this. Fiat will still be here, and block chain will as well.