Why is this, out of all things, liked here so much?

Isn't it just a weak prototype of an ambitious idea with a main dev who's just a former Russian start-up promoter without a knowledge of programming, without a solid team and solid funding?

What exactly is the advantage over, say, Ripple Gateway, considering that the latter actually has a pro team with a geek genius and big money behind?

Annoying. DYOR. The time has passed then those discussions have been had. No one is going to spoon-feed you anymore.

Decentralization.

Because of meme magic

Check em

its a meme to fuck over newfags

I am having problems visualizing the future

>DYOR
That's precisely what I did.

because LINK 1000 EOY

Bagholders are shilling to get the price up. Maybe paid shilling too.

This, tired if these facetious comparisons to ripple. It belies a complete misunderstanding of the tech. Read the white paper opie, stop asking for handholding, nodes are out and in trials. Ya done goofed.

Sage

Never bought any LINK myself because excessive shilling on Veeky Forums is huge red flag. No idea how many actual bagholders there are here and how many samefags shilling

I remember many things shilled here hard (with dozens of active threads at the same time): Mooncoin, Digibyte, POSW.. Most didn't end well

However revolutionary the idea seems in the whitepaper, how is it gonna make it if the main guy is just a former start-up PR manager?

Ark has solved the oracle problem with their webhook api addon this week. Your linky tokens are worthless.

>guy is just a start up manager
This was my worry also, but if swift has hired chainlink to develop their own Oracle then that's good enough for me.

from just now

$1000 per LINK EOY CONFIRMED

its a meme

>Stop asking me this shit, we'll announce things when we announce them
>Thinks that's an announcement
Charge your phone

this,
deluded linkies...

NEO, EOS and XLM are necessarily going up (unless the whole market crashes, of course) while still having a lot room up. I'd buy those, in that order.

I love dating philosophy students, or anybody who reads non-fiction, for that matter. I'm Viennese and read some Wittgenstein right next to the building architected, and otherwise I'm unironically a sort of Stirnerian. Although I never really read Hegel and only a tiny bit of Kant.
I enjoy Veeky Forums memes of Zizek and I see some merit in Petersons ideas - even if they are driven by odd dystopian fears.
I have a PhD in math, but in those corners of academia, you don't find pretty thin girls like in philosoph departments. So much for that tangent.

lol is there some reason to think something is coming tonight? Or has the past 3 days made people think something is now going to be coming regularly? These impatient fucks need to fuck off, now that the repository is public we'll see them doing shit every day from now on.

I find this incredible. I think it's either the same guy or a shill from the same group because they keep harping on this.

Russian bots control Veeky Forums
Hillary was right

IT WAS HER TURN

what is this post

>Trying to avoid the announcement of an announcement

GOD I LOVE THIS FUCKING PROJECT SO MUCH

LITERALLY CANNOT STAND THOSE CLOWN SHOW TWITTER CRYPTO DICKHEADS HEHEHE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT SOON GUYS HUGE NEWS!

Because LINK is the EOS killer.

Chainlink has:

1. No transaction fees
2. Can scale to millions tx/s
3. Is Ethereum’s #1 competitor
4. Was created by Dan Larimer
5. Partnered with Google co-founder Eric Schmidt

How can EOS compete?

Heavy bags

>odd dystopian fears.
Yeah dude communism never happened

also