INT

*slowly withers and dies in a cold and desolate environment*

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/viewer?url=https://intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The devs are on holiday break now OP.
Wait 2 days before new announcements come.

Deserved

lol where the shills at?
some fag was going on about "DYOR" and how this coin is gonna be the next big thing
havent heard a peep from that faggot lately
>t. sold at $1 and not looking back

Agreed, it would be dumb to sell now when CNY hasn't ended yet. Any idea what to expect in 2 days?

They are developing a new router with huawei.
Just wait faggot.

>muh router
>muh huawei
>d-d-devs are just on vacation

lmao
qtum shot a satellite into space
look at what it did for the price. fuck all!
I almost feel bad for you intfags

most unprofessional project in crypto ever

not releasing any code
not releasing any roadmap
not releasing any information

BUT these kids release every hour a NewYearsImage, wtf, nothing else to do?

>only looking at one point in time
embarrassing
INT is literally brand new
it's not even on western exchanges yet
qtum is

Gotta love how Veeky Forums manages to fomo on the most absolute shitcoins all the time

LEL

im still sitting comfy on 20k INT, got in at .2 so im really comfy ;)

Yes.. pls sell. I've been waiting for some weeks now to get a good entry point here. Pls just fuck off everybody.

Are you seriously still holding this piece of shit? Holy fuck, you were supposed to sell at $1. This shit is going to 20 cents, lower if you're unlucky. Get the fuck out now. You were dumped on.

>muh partnerships
>muh iot router (what the fuck is an iot router lmfao)
>muh piece of shit website
>muh 3 page whitepaper
ahahahahahahahah

Roadmap is realised?
information is realised??

>BAWWWW I WANT CHEAP COINS
Too bad kid.

>implying its not near its ATL

This still applies, but the supply is now 350 million read their whitepaper utter shitcoin scam with fake partnerships no wonder it is dying

just when you see retards with half assed FUD stating outright wrong information that you can dispel with 2 minutes of googling, you know it may actually a good buy. you're not even making any effort to get your facts halfway right. it kinda relieves me always when only "wrong" FUD is floating around.

>actually real partnership with HUAWEI
>website is decent
>team is a compilation of real professionals
>whitepaper 10 (actually only 9) pages

lots of more things, but I don't wanna shill this really before buying enough. I'd appreciate if this goes down to 0.20$.

BTC will drop to 8k and INT will be under 20 cents good luck.This shit is not recovering.Maybe buy back in may/june when some news come out

that means its going to go up

btc will not drop to 8k, Int wont go under 20 cent because news are coming out in 2 days. It will come to western exchanges soon. Why would anyone one buy in may/june when they can get it cheaper now?

risk management

oh wait forgot that biz only buys high and sell low

INT is - 8 %, imagine what happens when BTC shits the bed, or do u think we are going to 13k?

look at this

Btc wont go to 8k, Yes it will go to 13k in a week. Cap this so you can see how retarded you are when btc is at 13k.

Why are you intlets so retarded this shitcoin will die and it will only go down.

What does this mean? TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS

lmao the buy-low meme applies to good projects, not dead shitcoins

>dead
its been out since januari

the delusion in this thread is off the charts , you remind me of those ARK holders

>good projects
Like INTchain which is releasing a router with huawei

>the absolute retarded state of Veeky Forums
>muh released since 2 months, muh shitcoin

I'm waiting that the BTC stops his bullrun to get in.
INT, HPB and BTO holders are definitely going to make it.

literally some pajeet mod tells you so and you believe it. Their partnership is not even confirmed.

some screenshot of a presentation is not released, idiot

so show me the roadmap on the website? or show me the code? whats their scalability solution? ohh you dont even know anything about their mainnet, stupid moonkid!

>muh router
lol can you even explain wtf an IOT router is supposed to do?
its like a meme on top of a meme

>muh partnership not confimed

fucking newfag, did you hear about ANTshares ?
They totally fucked up their communication and marketing, and what is the price of NEO now ?

I'd love to dispel all the FUD, but it is good for now. Just don't buy. We need cheap coins.

Bought too soon but meh. No reason to sell now anyway. Cant be bothered to swing trade on shit exchanges. I dont understand why people dont hedge their small cap coins. All of these will go up in btc and one or two might actually moon.

you wont buy more at 0.20$ because you have no more money, boy!

Hi Fudders

next thing you know they will say that the router wont come out until Q4 2019 .just like they said mainnet being released on 1 february yet its only PRIVATE.Oh wow how convenient. Dont get emotionally involved with a coin

HI FUDFAGS

I bought at 2k and sold 50% at 7k and 50% at 6k because of the BTC big dump.
You are right, it's too late to sell now

When were these taken, user?

6 days ago

remember the chink new year is over in 2 days

Oh my. My dick is solid.

Use logic you idiot. They should have NDA yet they openly speak about the fake deal. It is obvious you will get dumped on idiot

>NDA
?

oh non disclosure

things dont work like that in china

It's funny how communism works.

Intlets will be on suicide watch in may when they do the mass dump

Nah, I think we're all going to make it, user.

What do you think of the 350 mil circ supply?

Page 8 near the top go read 350 mil

docs.google.com/viewer?url=https://intchain.io/whitepaper/INT-whitepaper-release-EN.pdf

Tbh I have no idea what to think about that. But I'm sure this coin will eventually make it, it has a pretty nice foundation.

M8 this was stressed a month ago. Supply is 250mil use Google brainlet

INT actually only goes up when BTC goes down.

This is so retarded. It's on the ethereum blockchain, it takes 10 seconds to Google token distribution.
All this baseless fud. Wonder if you believe it yourself are if you are just copy pasting