Why do stinky linkies think their shitcoin can be worth over $100 one day? It’s never going to happen...

Why do stinky linkies think their shitcoin can be worth over $100 one day? It’s never going to happen. This thing will be LUCKY to be $1 EOY.

>February
>0.8$

Really?

you simply need to understand that 90% of the people who post in support of LINK here are either paid shills or bagholding pajeets on the other side of the planet. the remaining 10% are delusional normies on Veeky Forums who fall for the texas sharpshooter fallacy in drawing a connection between the rise of ethereum and its shilling here alongside the rise of LINK (Which will likely not happen) too.

its difficult for him to value oracles in that way, because he knows ethereum is going to have it's own native oracle layer.

it's like trying to put a dollar value on the ethereum name service, it's just all wrapped up in ethereum itself.

Look at this buttmad nolinkie. Your FUD is MUD.

What an autist. Oracles are awesome. and then oracles are not worth 32m. what a hater.

All the pajeet Link shills keep repeating "DYOR" or "read the whitepaper" to create a false sense of legitimacy. Brainlets will buy in on this sentiment alone, they wont read the whitepaper. Even if they did I doubt they would understand why it is useless anyway.

user those bagholding pajeets have started shilling link to their bosses and coworkers.

why is it useless? debunk ? or pic related?

>no one replies to your first thread
>have to create another with better bait

A STRONG WORD

Why even bother FUDding after the superconference? It's written in stone. ChainLink will change the world.

Where’s my other thread dumbfuck?

dead lmfao. just like this one is soon to be.

He's right. Oracles aren't worth 30m
DECENTRALIZED ORACLES on the other hand will be worth billions.

That's just a bunch of delusional bullshit. The whitepaper is a copypasta from legit research papers. There's no tech. The LINK team is WEAK. The main "dev" is not even a dev.

$1 by end of the week easy. Why are you so salty? You still have time to 100x+ your investment. Just buy now.

The whitepaper is genuinely very helpful in explaining chainlink. People are mistaking legitimate praising and interest in Link with shilling and will miss potential profits due to this.

This is some serious pets.com shit
Amazing how ridiculous speculation can go on a unreleased product

quadrillions*

quoting vitalik when vitalik is retarded

Vitalek said the same shit about Ethereum at $8 OP

why do retards on biz think it's impossible to learn to code without getting a CS degree from a university? I taught myself javascript for free using only online courses. that's how most people do it these days.

I'm also also pretty sure he was referring to the amount raised in the ICO. you rarely see ICOs raise more than $20m initially

You must be some kind of genius!
props though

LINK is the EOS killer.

Chainlink has:

1. No transaction fees
2. Can scale to millions tx/s
3. Is Ethereum’s #1 competitor
4. Was created by Dan Larimer
5. Partnered with Google co-founder Eric Schmidt

How can EOS compete?

> calling vitalik retarded
> where are your multi millions?