Is their a better feeling Veeky Forums?

Is their a better feeling Veeky Forums?

yeah, making your own. even frozen pizzas are better than domino's

watching your child graduate from culinary school.

This, but also an A++ game is nearly finished downloading.

no, they aren't.

Sure, buying pizza from literally any other chain. Including Little Ceasars.

I've had Todd before, top guy.

> (OP)
>watching your child graduate from culinary school.

As a culinary school graduate who fell back into tech for work because $$$$ and knowing plenty of fellow students who decided to follow money in other fields... and also as a dude who ordered domino's as soon as they opened this morning... go for domino's. At least it meets expectations and has entertaining animation.

yes. have you ever tried marijuana? it's way better. seeing your pic only makes the marijuana feeling better. they're a pretty good pair, but marijuana is the better of the two.

The only frozen pizza I like is Red Baron and I don't have any and everything besides Wawa is closed right now.
I just bought Rocket League and some other trash games truly living the dream tonight.

*with a degree in what they are passionate about and a job lined up that pays 60k or more right off the bat (probably not from culinary school).

>implying I'm not smoking and drinking as well.

Not eating shit pizza

>red baron
>dominos

I dont think we could be friends IRL, you are too much of a faggot

I'll go for that. Absolutely. Culinary arts was not my passion, just an opportunity that fell in my lap. My kid wants to be on American Ninja Warrior more than anything and watching him bounce around is my happy place. Watching your kid follow their passion is better than domino's without a second thought. Even if they're broke.

>dominos

Dunno about America but that shit is just expensive cardboard in the UK

>using a proprietary pizza ordering site
why do you hate freedom user?

do you expect him to starve, user?

when grubhub says your order is gonna take 50 minutes but it gets here in 30.

>ready for pickup

Yes, it's called delivery

user, I have an app for it. Okay? We'll use the app instead.

frozen pizzas are shit. I'd rather eat a goddamn Little Caesars pizza

Don't fucking lie to me

Don't bait me into replying to you

>implying there's a better chain pizzaria

fug

Question, why do a lot of people hate dominos? I mean, there are people who like it on here, but most people seem to really dislike it.
I dont think ive ever had a truly awful pizza from dominos, i occasionally get a bad one but thats rare. they tend to be really liberal with sauce and toppings, and always cook it right.

Yes

Still haven't made the switch from dial up, huh?