Hello Veeky Forums I shilled you ICX early, I shilled you TAU early...

Hello Veeky Forums I shilled you ICX early, I shilled you TAU early. Now I am striking again with fresh and very promising ICO. They are developing a crypto related platform and automatic trading bots for crypto.

kryll.io/

Whitepaper:
kryll.io/pdf/WhitePaper.pdf

Token info:
>$29M hardcap
>0.2$ price
>unsold tokens will be burned
> Cryptopia, Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex listing
>you can hold it on ERC20 wallet (e.g. My Ether Wallet)

DYOR and board in.

Here I leave a registration link that gives 10% bonus tokens for early bird contributors.
>kryll.io/referral/5a8c2898786c9718b55eacd4

Good luck user

>Don't trade your life away

Perfect name for a basedwelling obese user like myself.

You are late. I bought it yesterday

2k KRL reporting in ready for liftoff

I've seen this shit being shilled by normies. They have 15 thousand contributors already.
I am surprised how late and retarded Veeky Forums is.

It's not a god tier ICO but it will be an easy x3-5 flip. I threw 1eth into it. Lets see what happens

>Krill
>literally whale food
dumb. i write my own bots thankyouverymuch

I was considering to buy in. Will use your link OP you lucky bastard. I hope you deliver

Autonio is a better project:
- Already have a released working product
- Free backtesting forever
- Run all the instances you want
- Algorithm marketplace
- Decentralized exchange with staking

www.auton.io

>Hello Veeky Forums I shilled you ICX early, I shilled you TAU early. Now I am striking again with fresh and very promising ICO.

There's also a snapshot occurring the 21st, Autonio (NIO) holders will receive:
•AURA 1:1000 NIO
•COBU 1:1 NIO
•AKYU 2:1000 NIO

thanks user

Do you have any proof that you were the person who shilled all these coins?

Got bonus tokens. Thanks user.

Autonio boomed already and it's not moving anywhere for a long time.

Future is in ICOs. It's the most secure way of investing in the whole crypto related market.

This kryll is not awesome but it's decent. With this low mcap and big bonus it's an easy X5 for me

DELETTEEEE THIS FAGGOT DONT SHILL I WANT THAT UNSOLD TOKEN BURN

>DYOR and board in.

How do you know that binance is listing this?

Their website. Did you read it?
This low mcap gets me

>2018
>Not knowing about Kryll

You niggers can hand me your money directly

>I shilled you ICX early
>I shilled you TAU early
Kys larping faggot

Thanks for the bonus user.
Poorfag here with minimal contribution

>solid ICO
>burgers cannot participate

I love you user

rolling

Kek

But how they know that they will be approved by binance? As far as I know binance is very strict about the coins they put in the website.

Biz is always late. I've seen fb commercials of this ICO already.
If normies catch it we'll have a nice money flip.

So many dubs ITT. Kek has to love this coin

Same here

Link works fine.
Bags filled with 5200KRL you can't fight the normies, right?

I have 3000 KRL and I'm thinking about getting more.

Lol, poorfags. Bow to the 50k real Krill eating whale

There is literally nothing on the website or whitepaper which confirms that binance is listing this.

>The Kryll.io platform will be interconnected via API to all exchanges that provide one, enabling
you to trade your favorite coin of your choice on your favorite exchange right from the platform.
>This massive support will also allow you to use a single platform to manage your entire portfolio’s
strategy.

>The first set of supported exchanges includes the following platforms:
Bittrex, Poloniex, Kucoin , Coinbase/Gdax, Cryptopia, YoBit.net, Binance, HitBTC, Bitstamp, Liqui.

KYS

>Bring professional trading tools to everyone by providing a simple yet powerful drag n' drop Crypto trading strategy builder.

Since when is "drag n' drop" a useful marketing buzzword again? I remember Bill Gates trying to sell Office products like that. What year is this?

>With our Wysiwyt™ (What You See Is What You Trade) flow-based technology you can intuitively create your own automated trading strategy.

Teenage me searched for wysiwyt software to make webpages. These people truly are stuck in the 90s.

>Markets and user base enjoy an annual two-digit growth

KRYLLCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off pajeet. This is the actual text:
>After the Token sale, the team will work with the following exchanges in order to have the token listed, so that every trader that hasn’t bought tokens through the initial Token sale will still be able to buy some and hence use the platform in live trading : Cryptopia, Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex.

There is no confirmed listing. The token sale commenced a fortnight ago and is not remotely close to hitting the hard cap. That is pitiful.

>buzzwords > descriptive, factual terms describing a concept everybody gets while also conveying how easy it would make trading
the state of Veeky Forums

This is a normie-oriented project you mong. Imagine you mother trading crypto on EtherDelta or Cryptopia.

With this shit you have an easy access to all meaningfull exchanges AT ONCE. This project is a true gem and you have to be a total moron not to understand it

Get back to school and learn to read nigger

This guy gets it

You are right but you're also retarded, lol.

Gib me some Mr Whale I only have 500 Krill. I have to feed my fish family please

>Low mcap
>No burgers
>10% more

Thank you OP, I could have missed this gem.

Fuck you. We are superior true crypto nation

did you not know? burgers, besides chinks, are the only ones with enough money to make something move. europoors can't make anything move because oh I'm so sorry, you just don't have much money. :(