SOME MATRIX HOT TEA STRAIGHT OFF THE PRESSES

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Two of the founders of the LENOVO group founded matrix and this has been confirmed by a university textbook and the fact that michael yick ng has 10+ matrix domains registered. Fuck me in the ass

Does anyone even doubt its top 10 potential at this point? Feels like the surest thing in a while

For sure. Used to compare this to Antshares but desu its much more mature and much more connected. Super excited

isn't MAN just the new PnD DBC chink thing?

Wanna buy so bad, but ive had a real bad experience with ED. Is idex any better? Or are al decentralized ethereum exchanges bad?

Idex is good fuck ed

Considering selling a little bit of my VEN to just get 500 or so of these, but I've still heard mixed things. Someone shill me, please, done my own research but don't have anything concrete and the subreddit is fucking useless as always.

Thx desu.

Yes of course indians will pump and dump this project which is included in a 1 trillion china infrastructure project you fucking idiot

This better not do fucking anything til I sell VEN, then I'll buy 15k of these dudes.

MAN and Endor (pre-ico) stage, will be two very good investments in the AI/blockchain field.

Check it out. Endor already has a working product.

Both of these will be very good holds in the next 1.5-2 years.

Its up 80% in 7 days

WHAT a going on with that price gap on idex and ed

why is everyone so hyped up about this shitcoin?
AI is a meme we all know that
something I should kknow?

Thanks user, Endor looks cool, hadn't heard of it ! Maybe I'll hold my VEN and put fiat into Endor then, but will do some more research on them first.

ED api is down the orders are weeks old

Dyor
Brb beat facebook google in ai competition

use forkdelta to access ed

So are you thinking a correction or a continual rise?

Its not listed on an official exchange it will be on 5-10 in march devs said they will be the right ones so im sure binance is in it.. the good Thing it already got a bit dumped as it got on idex right in the crash so this is organic growth

Investing in anything ''A.I.'' with access to a ''nervous system'' Is just about the most retarded shit you fucks could ever do.

This is like finding out someone is splashing kerosine all over your property and you go over and hand them a lighter without even thinking.

Dumbass get-rich-quick-sellout goys.

If you value your manhood liquidate anything ''A.I.''

Lol

lmao /biz is 100% retarded

this shit is a clear chink mafia scamcoin with paid shills all over it
"matrix"
"wormhole connections"
r u fucking insane?
only buy if you are sure u can dump it on even bigger retards

jesus fucking christ

It still times out well with VEN's blatant pump from here to the 26th. It'll be MAN and NANO that I get into afterwards.

The fud is real

One name prof. Steve yeng

You might wanna reconsider nano. Compare both projects and you will not spend a cent on nano i guarantee

ED has been broken for about a week, use forkdelta or idex

I recommend idex.

dyor

the sub has a shit ton of stuff, you haven't scrolled far enough maybe. anyway all you have to know is dr deng, li qinghua, john zhu, and belt and road.

anyone who bought dbc is retarded

>the fud
>the fud
lmao
only thing real here is the shill
shills all over this "secret gem"
>next antshares
lmao
EVERYONE is looking for "the next antshares"
thats exactly the reason why internetconman and blackhats cater these "secret chink gems" exactly to u retards

I'll sit down and dmor but I'd like your input. What critique do you have for NANO?

I will buy 100k in a week. I just hope it stays low. And ven goes up at least 50%

This has been shilled way too hard in the past days, fishy

Rebrand happened
Major exchanges happened

Look at the chart do you think this is a healthy coin?

just use the "wormhole connection" then you will understand
lmao

this chinkshit claim they can develop translating natural language into a smart contract using AI.
Scary shit bro. If it is true it will kill 99% of coins

Bro you had enough time to accumulate your stupid posts are not gonna keep the price down sorry for your loss

Not claim

Already works in chinese language

sorry, the wormwhole had me swinging
lmao

you cryptotards are the new avonsellers

Just leave then im up 100% since a week so stay poor rakesh

We welcome all VENners. Seems like there's gonna be a lot of ya'll migrating after the rebrand

Main net in Spring 2019.. fuck this

September 2018

mainnet has been updated.
summer 2018 check telegram just announced

Looking at how much money would be needed to hit the insane price predictions VENfags are pulling out their asses, there seems to be a select few that are self aware enough to know it's time to jump ship soon.

Holding 5005 and I'll be putting at least 15k into MAN with ETH on hold for when it assuredly dips the moment I buy.

Yeah I like VEN, I was actually all in VEN since 2017 before I found Matrix, now I'm all in MAN. VEN will be successful but I follow the money, and there's more to be made here

>all in MAN
i bet you are, user, you homo

ICO was 6ct. It already went 20x

No 36c

It was 6c ask the whales who got special discounts

The biggest discount, even for institutional private sale, was 15%.

>The founders of Lenovo who are only famous for buying IBM's failing Thinkpad unit
Take your chink scam coins and shove them up your ass

Or famous for, you know, founding Lenovo

Absolut bullshit

>says anyone about any coin they hold

kys retard, this coin is shit, guarantee a neet like yourself hasn't read the whitepaper and even think critically about this project. You're just listening to a faggot who shilled you this coin.

Retard

Test net September
Full Main net 2019 confirmed in Telegram

Your Discords shill sucks, gtfo
This coin will dump like INT, Appcoin and several others.

Ok, if you can show me 1 piece of information that's as impressive as the 20 I can show you from MAN, I'll believe you

Seriously, do it, I'd like to know