Some of you Veeky Forums cats are aiiite

Some of you Veeky Forums cats are aiiite.

Zoom in for Q1 Gains...

>that ugly "starting at" rolex, heavily used
nah

You're not ballin with a Rolex unless it's a presidential. I'm sorry.

>ISO layout
bad/non -software dev spotted

>mac
didn't even zoom in

Tfw it’s the everyday one.

Shitty laptop bro

Shitty everything. Zoom in for zero gains.

>between scrolling was the tip.

Well said my crypto brethren!

You all must be too acustom to tendies and hotpockets in the basement.

After all, do what you like - it’s your life.

Cool you are rich, now send me some eth so im rich too
0x31bb37cd31b5b1dc47d95acdba338c0ce73b3b34

I have never, in my life, seen a more disgusting wrist...

>macbook
you want a soy latte with your overprice trend gadget with tech form 10 years ago?

I would kill for tendies and hotpockets in a basement sometimes!

Anyway, I will bite. What makes you think tel will perform well by the end of March? Low volume, and I'm not aware of any upcoming announcements. What is your price estimate? Thanks.

Even if I want to follow your tip (thanks anyways), I can't put more money in.

Congrats on the money, but you can't just buy a Rolex. It's considered ignorant if you just have a starter Rolex for reasons other than familial heritage.

Macs are really nice for work. Step up and pay the premium next time you decide to upgrade. I've bought various laptops throughout the years and even the high end ones start lagging before the equivalently priced Macs.

That’s KMD not TEL.

However I do hold tel. Expect several new exchanges by the end of March.

Watch the news on the 21st too.

> he bought one of those shitty new toasters made by Apple
> he bought a Rolex instead of an Omega or a Breitling

Damnit OP, your spoils are wasted on someone with no class like yourself.

>Step up and pay the premium next time you decide to upgrade.

Nope. Don't do it.

I've used Macs exclusively for the last 15 years, but I'm off it now. After Jobs died, Cook ruined everything. 18 month software release cycles turned to 12 months + 6 months of bug fixing. Hardware that was upgradeable turned into toasters you can't upgrade/repair at all. And now the base line MBP is $1500 fucking dollars, up from $1200? Are you shitting me?

Don't listen to that user. A few years ago I would have agreed, but Apple is not a top tier company anymore. The MB Airs are the only laptop they have that's still relatively fairly priced... but give it until the next version and they'll get bumped up too.

If you want to spend Apple money on a laptop, buy a Purism Librem 13. At least then you're getting something worth paying a premium for.

Senpai. Buying a brightling or omega means it’ll lose value the second you bought it.

Got the Rolex in 2014 for £3850

Worth more than that now before I’ve even serviced it.

If you have said Piaget you might have had a point.

Agreed. The also killed the powermacs.

Why do such an awful thing? Don’t even get me started on iMac pro.

KMD or TEL news 21st Feb?

Yeah TEL is a safe hold

Ya its bullshit. They rebuilt their brand on the backs of their pro lines and then completely bailed on them. That shift started under Jobs too... but fuck its a dumb choice.

And Cook is making all the same mistakes Apple made after Jobs got shitcanned the first time. Rather than sticking to a small batch of core products, they'd rather segment products for different markets and cheapen their brand in the process.

Cook's a brilliant COO... but fuck me they need another cutthroat visionary as CEO. They had the prefect triad: the cutthroat visionary, the brilliant COO, and the autistic designer. Now they're just running blindly.

Samsung is the new Apple if you don't choose to bail to a Linux laptop and still want a decent machine. They're one of the few companies who stole Apple's glass trackpads and it makes them outclass 90% of non-Apple laptops with that alone.

TEL

The real business will be done through March. With the announcements being 31st.

Expect a new floor. Plus the usual new exchange pnd

KMD.

Sleeping giant anyway this one. Website rebrand + big leaps in atomic swaps.

Decentralised low cost exchange with atomic swaps on the horizon.

This’ll be a ‘where the fuck did that come from’ coin.

that skin is worse than black

Steve Bannon? Is that you?

Yeah agreed. We may never see a quality scaleable machine from Apple.

My old Mac Pro. Had shit ton of ram and 8tb of drivespace. It was a monster.

The new bit are regressive. And Ill concived. They got greedy with normy money.

That’s how you end up like Kodak.

Angry natzi fist.

Ya its annoying af to watch. There's so few tech companies who focus on quality over just churning out bullshit products its sad to watch the one main exception start to regress. Tech needs that company other people want to copy. Why would anyone want to copy Apple now?

If we get a new line of Macs running on Intel Compute Cards this year... Apple may have my attention again. Otherwise I have to assume its just going to be the same old boring incremental bumps paired with exponentially rising prices.

>no skydweller, presidental or yachtmaster
what a pleb. would rather wear no watch at all than a starter rolex. 100% srs

Watch and timestamp fgt

royal oak, im not a rolex faggot. as soon as im home from gym you gonn get ur pic

I shall eagerly await.

Then I’ll post more of my shit.

Let the watch off begin.

>Buy Zoom
Why are you looking at the BTC buy wall like everybody else

>cypto trading
>not keeping abreast of what bitcoin is doing.

user... I..