Mfw whities go to an Indian restaurant and disregard all the amazing combinations of spices, peppers...

>mfw whities go to an Indian restaurant and disregard all the amazing combinations of spices, peppers, seasonings and a huge variety of vegetables in favour of butter chicken.

poo in loo

DESIGNATED

>mfw Indians go to public bathrooms and disregard all the amazing toilets ranging from urinals, seated toilets, washlets, and a huge variety of bidets in favour of designated shitting streets

I always order korma or vindaloo

I usually order an American Standard with a side of TP.

I kind of want to order butter chicken because I never have. I've ordered everything from pachadi to Nepalese thali, but I've never had butter chicken.

we don't really associate much with indians anyways, for obvious health and safety reasons.

Nigga you don't know shit about my saag fixation.

Butter Chicken is fucking shit. I'm also growing less fond of Rogan Josh.

Vindaloo, Madras and Tikka Masala. They should be the staples.

Vindapooinloo is top-tier

If the restaurant serves butter chicken, then they should do it properly

>mfw brownies feel the need to warn me that something's spicy.

I know, that's part of the reason that it's on my plate.

Maybe if you people stopped asking for the whole meal to be comped followed by a one star yelp bitch fest for getting spicy food at a Thai restaurant, the staff wouldn't need to worry about you and your "can I speak with a manager" starter kit

We try to mark the "...manager" starter kits with a semi-lesbian haircut - you know the one.

or an unecessarily large luxury SUV.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Usually they order the curry because that's the default dish that is associated with India.

brown people = food that looks like diarrhea.

>caring about what other people like to eat

If a tubby blonde bitch is driving a gigantic Lexus into a restaurant, the owners have more problems than just a yelp review.

>eating indian food with meat in

>implying we don't know you use all those spices to cover up the taste of rancid meat