Goes to the store to buy ice cream. >Fucking kids are blocking the isles

>Goes to the store to buy ice cream. >Fucking kids are blocking the isles

>classic image.jpg

someone ate up all the chocolate eclairs for the 13 month straight.

>"excuse me"
>they move out of my way

Going into the ice cream aisle as a childless adult male just makes you look like a creep.
Ice cream is for children and adult women who require comfort food. (also childish, but this is socially acceptable)

>isles

I dont even buy ice cream and this is stupid opinion.

>implying ice cream isn't for alpha ufc-fighter physique body type males after lifting heavy af

>implying having children makes one superior

>realizing you are so insecure you worry about what children and women think of you

>realizing you are prolly fat and socially awkward

whoops. this ck tho. oh well, back to Veeky Forums i go.

>two middle-aged soccer moms blabbing to each other and blocking the very end of an isle forming a barricade with their trolleys and kids like they're at fucking rorke's drift
jesus fuck i miss when i could go shopping at quiet hours

>trolleys
I was about to side with you unti l saw that. you deserve it, fag. go smoke a fag, fag. here in america we have the freedom to go shopping for food whenever we want because most of the grocery stores stay open 24/7.

>say excuse me
>they ignore me or their hamplanet mother starts yelling at me
>this happens every fucking time
Sometimes I hate living in America

sorry you got me. i try to speak american most of the time to avoid upsetting keyboard patriots like you but sometimes i trip up.

apology rejected.

*wife's son

you fucked that one up.

nah that predates the wife's son meme.

ok.

any more questions? i think we fucked this thread's shit up pretty good.

I don't know most people don't notice others around them, or whether or not you're in the way. It's so weird.

If someone is getting close to me, I move as close as I can to the shelf.

Jesus, last week I was going up an aisle, there's someone reading a box of whatever the fuck. There was a ladder blocking most of the aisle. I needed to get by, so I just stood there, waiting. I was there for half a minute before I gave up and went around. They were still fucking there. And they didn't notice I was now, by some magic, on the other side of them. That package must have been fascinating.

It's so irritating. I'm always doing my best to never inconvenience anyone, and nobody else cares.

why don't you do the dew?

mountain dew.

Did you say "excuse me"?

Can't blame them for being rude if they have bad peripheral vision

This has never happened to me, sorry.

I'am a woman

Yeah, I guess. It's still really dumb to stand around obstacles.