Wasn’t this supposed to be shilled on live Arabian TV yesterday? Piece of shit has done nothing but go down

Wasn’t this supposed to be shilled on live Arabian TV yesterday? Piece of shit has done nothing but go down.

but of course user

trusted middle eastern oligarchs

Reminder: Arabs are also Semites

I bought at 73k gwei
Kill me

Haven't read the whitepaper yet, but the idea is sound and at the first glance the team looks good. Will probably pick some up if I get unREQt anytime soon.

Was it? it thought it was just some time this week. I don't imagine we will see any movement until Binance though.

You're rigjt. The Sheikh announcement and the ArabianTV are both scheduled ghis week, day unknown.

Either End of this week or early next week. Everything was planned for end of feb and early march

>new website
>new roadmap
>press releases
>announcement details
>kucoin listing

moon soon

I thought it was Kucoin this week.
News next week.
Binanace near future.

It won't be with the Sheikh.

CEO ain't bad!
Think this will dump short term after kucoin, but then straight to the moon!

Obviously it isn't the Sheikh and it was never supposed to be the Sheikh. The sheikh doesn't announce shit in public. But his money is in the SEED group, which is lead by Al Gurg.

Other names, same result.

>tfw looking to do the last of my accumulation soon

I'm thinking it might dump on kucoin but if the press release comes out first it could pump or it could dump if the news sucks

I don't want to play around with trying to time the market so I'm not selling anything but I do want to be ready to take advantage of a dump if there is one

kucoin dump makes no sense, since bibox has way more volume than it.

Does volume matter? We could discuss that.

But the usualy death of shitcoins when kucoin is listing them is mostly because these shitcoins where only traded on IDEX and ED and have basically zero exposure.

More likely it would even pump, but who knows.

Based on nothing but my ass I think it's going to be listed on Binance this week along with KuCoin. I feel like they were doing tiered exchange listing and now is the second wave of them. But I have been wrong many times before.

This time, you are right

Have insider info

Is news coming this week or next?

Thanks for the info user. I will ignore your lack of evidence and believe your unbacked claims because in my heart I wish it to be true.

I always believe the opposite of what supposed insiders say. Shame it won't be listed on Binance this week.

let's see

I don't understand the angst here. I've just bought JNT for the first time and I feel comfy as fuck.

JNT is going to binance. Guaranteed. It's only a matter of time. I'm in a private group where my whale colleagues are holding a huge amount of JNT. They are long on this one. Relax, you're betting on the right horse.

I am a whale holding shitloads of JNT. I know I'm right.

I trust you bro. By the way, why the fuck did the admin just ban me in the group. I've just joined like 5 minutes ago. Can you please ask them. user?

Trips confirm
Binance moon mission inc

I cannot wait for this to pump so I can dump my bags. Can't believe I fell for this shit

I don't give a fuck about binance, the project is what's making this go to the moon.

No idea, how would I help you there? I don't even know who you are on tg

whats your name user, ive been banned twice, just ask talal to unban you

Oh I agree, have most of my stack in JNT, the rest in LINK

Nice dubs btw

Try holding something for longer than a few days and you might make some money. If you can't see the massive potential of this project then there's literally no hope for you.

what do you consider a shitload. is my 25000 JNT even a small shitload?

Can you give me Tala's username? I want to PM him.

>ive been banned twice
What the fuck is his problem

I have 200K and I feel like a small fish.

I only have 3k

Was this another Anime-chan approved ICO?

JNT has been bleeding sats for over a week so people are getting impatient

350k here. Our stacks are well enough to buy us financial freedom in 1-2years

I feel you friend, I only have 7k.

lol only 2.5K, fuck i wish i could just scoop 100K but no more money to invest

I think it's @ttabbaa

You aren't. For now you might be, but soon this will be very expensive.

Everything above 200k. That's 0.1% of total supply, so only 1000 people could ever hold more than you, but in practice even less, due to the DAO locking up millions of JNT.

They can sell for all I care. We don't need moonkids. Everyone impatient for binance is a true idiot in my books.

KEK advice don't buy coins token before it's shilled on Veeky Forums

Don't you see the flavour of the week on /BIZ

>SIA
>Req
>Deep Brain Chain
>CPcoin
>Jibrel
>EOS

>a week
Good. Normies, leave.

same, the fact that people with over 100k feel worried about making it makes me feel worried

this is going to be my main long term hold, no trying to play the market with buying dips and selling the top, just holding until it's worth a lot more

EOS was godlike. The scammy & washtrading ICO!!!!

Thanks user

>OMG
>Matrix

I'm not worried about making it. I just don't feel like it's a big enough stack. I mean objectively I'm in the Top 70 but I want to be in the Top 50 but I'm not willing to pull anything else from my other holds.

We are just greedy. My goals shifted from financial freedom for myself to financial freedom for my entire family and future children.

I will smart contract bet 10 eth that this won’t get listed on binance. You can screencap.

shit will moon
but in q3 maybe
just look at the roadmap u idiots
problem is impatient retards bought to early bc the shillthreads promised an instant moon
that only works with massive hype
sandniggercoin with gayassname is lacking hype
too bad

I'll take that bet

maybe in q2 or q3
the binance chiefchink was only invited at the conference, so retards could assume binance listing is not far away
the camelguy knows how to do marketing

Taking that bet.

You’re going to lose 10 eth, are you sure you want to go that way?

We will see actually. The news this or next week will let us know the future outlook for the coin based on the investments they are dealing with,

CryDR explorer is coming out before the end of Q1 and jCash is already being piloted so that is also something to look forward too but ultimately use and partnerships are what will drive the price of this.

I'm actually glad it hasn't moved yet because originally I had only planned to get 2k but now I have more than that, I'm still toying around with the idea of buying up to 10k-12k

It's probably going to bleed until the news and then who knows afterwards.

Taking the bet. No deadline right?

It's funny, normally people buy the rumor sell the news and this time everyone is expecting it to be different.

It doesn't have enough exposure for that to be a thing yet. It's still in the regular accumulation phase and it's been bleeding for the past week or two. There is nothing to gain from selling the news other than the chance to sell at a loss unless you bought at ICO or on listing.

Could it be that usually the news are speculation only and wont reflect in a 1:1 mcap increase? Help me

It likely won't reflect in a market cap increase right away anyway. As a believer in JNT I expect this initial investment to be very small, because it's a pilot. The bigger news to me is that they are extremely close to SEED group now. That's huge, but it's already out. That is enormous speculative value.

People shouldn't think "Will the sheikh tokenize 10 mil or 20 mil" , but instead "what will happen if the pilot is successful?". They will include Jibrel in their plan to have the country running on blockchain by 2020.

Like, do you guys think they will say: "Ok biz, get ready, we will tokenize 1 billion next week, so get in now, dw u got time brehs". No. You will either be in or out.

piece of shit isis coin

For the record the MCAP will reflect a much higher amount than what was actually tokenized. Whatever the DAO holds is only a percentage of the total JNT in circulation and that has to be worth whatever the value of the tokenized assets is.

So if the DAO only holds say 30% of the JNT in circulation then that 30% has to be worth whatever has been tokenized.

>Like, do you guys think they will say: "Ok biz, get ready, we will tokenize 1 billion next week, so get in now, dw u got time brehs". No. You will either be in or out.

This is why I don't want to play around with the idea of selling this coin, not that I expect this to happen in the short term but once they start tokenizing assets that's it, the ship will have sailed, no more sub $1 JNT.

Just imagine going to bed with the mcap at 200m and waking up to it being 800m.

Yeah, biz likes to act like there is plenty of time with everything. "Oh wait, I'll squeeze out some shitcoin flips, I'll be able to buy more later." Works for some, but it's mostly luck. We are just plebs on an imageboard, noone will warn us about partnerships, deals, and tokenizations before it's too late.

>he doesn't have informants in every country around the globe continuously keeping him informed of new developments

user, I...

It's to be determined how safe a hold this is. Once again we will know once the news comes out.

needs a binance or bittrex listing for normies to buy, fucking bibox is a piece of shit 2fa confirmation didnt work for me so i had to make a gateio account and their volume is low.

>it depends on the sheik's schedule

They actually said this.

What news would make this a safe hold for you, user?

They banned me on telegram for saying arabs are semmites.

Because they have met with the sheikh to discuss the details? Oh dear god

Talal going into sexchange op would put this in the firm hold category

Just looking for a year long commitment to assist in providing liquidity for JNT or to help
build it out and establish connections. A definitive statement for how much they plan to tokenize over the next year or so would also be nice.

Basically something in writing that means the project will continue and will be supported by the institutional that are required for such an endeavor to be successful.

>arab coin

no thanks lol

>retards who pick coins based on race/origin of its base

the state of LINK memers

What do arabs have? Lots and lots of money.

You realize this wouldn't make it a safe hold but would actually likely cause massive hype in the short term, right?

Stay poor /pol/tard