Are girls attracted to lonely guys?

Been going to cafes for coffee/meals by myself lately and it seems like girls are attracted to it. I go out with friends all the time to bars and social events and no girl will give me the time of day. But when I’m out alone, all the waitresses will come out and try talk to me, Be overly nice, flirt, give me a loyalty card and give me extra stamps for no reason. And the main reason I’m writing this is because today, one of the waitresses wrote her number on a napkin and gave it to me. Wtf is going on? This shit never happens to me...

What is hooters and why is it popular.

only the weird and bad looking ones that dont have any friends.

>have fun with your codependent nightmare

No not at all to be honest. Most have been hot. The one today was great, I’m definitely going to message her

not necessarely
your probably good looking..i guess if it worked once it can work again..

They pity you OP, the girl gave you a number to a suicide hotline.

You probably look like you're rich.

kek

She wants a bigger tip

I got friendzoned this way. It only attracts girls looking for friendship.

It's a trap! She going to get a nice price for you user.

>your probably good looking
Probably this.

Handsome + Different = Interesting
Ugly + Different = Weird

good one

Girls who are promiscuous seek out loners since they can exploit them for sex and gifts. They make them their easiest targets since they can cuck them as well. So, in short, if you are a loner and a girl is interested in you, beware. Fuck her and don't let her take undue advantage of you.

They are trying to make sure you don't suddenly shot up the place. We also have that same policy where I work, The manager tells us to be nice to guys who come in here alone, there are pretty girls designated for that.

The answer is no.

>do girls like x loser trait
No. The answer will always be no. If you're a mega Chad girls will still fuck you but you'd pull more ass getting rid of your loser trait.

Girls don't like loser traits, they just rationalize why they go for Chads with a loser trait.

Lol you’ve got to be joking. Why not be nice to everyone?
I’m in Australia by the way, so not every person has a gun like yous

NO YOU FUCKEN GAY BETA NEET , AUTIST CUNT AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'M SAD AND IM WHITE!!!! AHAHHAHAH FUCK U

U LITTEL CUNT BITCH GAY MOTHER FUCKEN NEET, AUTIST , BETA, WHAT EVER ELSE YOU FAGS CALL EACH OTHER.

GIRLS LIKE CONFIDENT MEN LIKE MY SELPF ALPHA MALES THAT BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU BASEMENT 'FREAKS"

STAY SAD AND A VIRGIN ALALALALALALL

> australia

idk maybe they think you play in some hipster indie band or something?

Scenario 1:

>female is attracted because she see's you as attractive and passionate about something if you do an activity while there / eating that isn't something a child would do such as trading, writing, programming visual art / video editing / music engineering / reading compelling pragmatic content.
>she may be under impression that because you come often you are interested in someone there and by default would attribute that to herself for reasons you can read in basic psychology books.
>she notices other females looking at you and females observe and make eye contact / look around more than males do in general based on a study which found that males have in general less social confidence than females and see less things while walking around based on their viewing angle from body posture and lack of eye contact.

Scenario 2:

>she believes you are wealthy because you can afford to be there everyday and eat / chill and maybe your clothing improved user? girls notice clothing the same way you notice the dots under the letters in phising links.
>she knows if you had a girlfriend or a parent you would be eating their food or most likely be there less
>She wants your $ and stability / needs a place to live at and thinks ur a loner neet.

avoid #2.

Give #1 an attempt - if 3+ red flags, cancel.

To find out if scenario 1 or scenario 2 simply have a conversation where you ask more questions about her than you and notice her ways of answering, body language and if they have any accountability or work ethic - There are women who are of a healthy mind and who have good intentions, they have very good defence mechanism built by good parenting - Find one.

fuck off Chad
never did a girl initiate anything with me

They'll do this if you have the chiseled jawline and some stubble, especially if you are tall.

>>she heard about your LINK stack bro...

Loser girls maybe.

Women tend to want a guy that can lead.

Literally me lol. Currently repping a beard, and I’m over 6ft

sage, report and hide
kill yourself

they probably feel sorry for you and are trying to be nice so you don't kill yourself...

Exact opposite, girls desire you to the extent that you are socially desirable. Getting more interaction in public during the day is due to them having no fear you are going to try get with them.

easier to talk to someone who is alone, do even have a brain?

'girls notice clothing the same way you notice the dots under the letters in phising links.' < that was amazing

Whyd she slip me her number then? Just to talk some more?

If you got the number just like this A LOT of dudes probably had her already and you aint the first.
Also who the fuck would want a minimum wage gf?

she wants the D so give it to her. holy fuck asshole, what is this,/r9k ro /adv?
fuck her or fuck off with this stupid bullshit

I'm kidding, Lad, thought you were American.

Are you this stupid op? She already knows about your crypto holdings, she probably knows your public wallet addresses already. She's only after your private keys. Better increase opsec & be careful

99% of men don't give two shits what their other half earns.
The other 1% are retarded, and want an overburdened wife who works and looks after kids.

>why do girls give me their number
>maybe they wanna talk more?
nah op, just call her a slut and move on

I do better with girls when I'm alone. Friends can throw off your vibe. Don't think too much about it, just take advantage.