Made my girlfriend a flan for her birthday since that's her favorite desert. It came out great, everybody loves it

Made my girlfriend a flan for her birthday since that's her favorite desert. It came out great, everybody loves it.

Not sure what my point is, but here's a pic of my flan

solid flan

You're gonna get some tonight senpai

Lol her birthday was wednsday, but I did...several times. I'm actually little sore from it.

Did she peg you?

As in ducked my add with a dildo? No Veeky Forums you're wierd.

But we did fuck like 5 times in 4 days and she gave me an amazing blowjob/handy on her birthday. She was a masseuse when we got together so she knows how to use her hands.

Lately I've been cooking ever day I'm off and the sex has been great. I swear the fastest way to a woman's pussy is through her mouth.

It does help tho that I have a chubby :gf with an already high sex drive, but I swear a good lasagne or a well made steak lubes her up better than my best foreplay.

Looks very unappealing but I'm sure it tastes great, good job, OP.

Yeah I know. I don't have a better dish to bake it in and my plates are terrible for presentation.

It was good thoough. My girls family ate it up fast. I tasted it and I liked it and I hate sweets.

I do feel bad tho. My gifs father is diabetic and he ate half of it. I'm afraid to bake because he loves my baking.

Hope she enjoyed it! What does it taste like?

>chubby
neck yourself fat enabler

Sugar and vanilla, but good..

She was fat when we got together. I'm honest, I prefer fat girls, but I'm no enabler. I encorage her to exercise, cook lean meals high in fiber, and use whole grains. Her best friend is the problem. She always encourages her to eat food that is bad for her.

I made her 1 desert for her birthday. I love my chunky girl, but I do everything to help her the rest of the year.

lol love how ur trying to rationalize dating a fatty

>I prefer fat girls
>t. every man ever who failed to attract a normal girl

>attract a girl

lol fag

did i ever claim to be a hetnigger

I know you're trolling me, but I'm drunk and bored so I'll take the bait.

Ii hate sex with skinny girls. Yes they are sexy, but they are too honey and can't take a dick.

Fat girls can take a dick and beg for more. And they're soft and more portable to fuck and spoon. Plus the bigger pass and tots don't hurt.

you are a degenerate who needs to be skinned and burned alive you freak

you're pretty drunk user.
What's your postcode?

Maybe later on you can eat her flan :^)

lucky bastard. Also, that flan looks bready good.

stop being 12 please

lol butthurt butter golem detected

>but they are too honey
wat?

my apologies, I should have suggested you go back to /b/ (or fit). Seriously, get this shit out of here.

normalfaggots = low IQ
don't be surprised when they write incoherent posts

>go back to /boardidon'tlike/!!!

good meme brother

>fat girls are portable

Go to bed, user.

I like /b/. But i don't come to Veeky Forums to deal with bitches like you. You should have pointed out that I'm taking a board filled with fast food threads seriously.
>Calling things i don't like memes
nice meme brother

>Sugar and vanilla, but good..

A bit like creme brulee?
Seems easy to make, I never been into baking but I might give this a shot.

baka if you didn't make it out of your semen

you're a good man. like what you like, ignore people who are so bored they get mad about other peoples happy lives. the flan looks good, i'm jealous.