Super Obese what do you all eat?

To everyone who is 350+ lbs. to super obese. Let's be honest. Do you have a favorite food or food type? Also do you stop eating when you are full or keep on eating after. Quantity over quality I guess.

For me I am very super obese and I love pasta and pastries probably most of all. If I had to pick a favorite dish I'd probably have to say manicotti. Also I just love food overall and I keep eating till I'm very overstuffed almost every meal.

Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums

350+ lbs isn't super obese?

>we should change bmi so fat people don't feel fat shamed
>from now on 50 bmi is healthy!

no I think super obese is over 500

why would this be on Veeky Forums I'm not trying to berate people I wanted to know their favorite foods and such

>super obese
>super obese
>super obese
>I am very super obese

You laid it on a little too thick to be a good troll.

Over 350+ obese guy.

I don't really have a favorite food.

My biggest issues are twofold: I find it really hard to stop eating if my plate has food on it(poor background), and I am terrible at estimating portion sizes.

Also, I eat when I'm bored, which is horrible.

I don't really have a favorite food, but I like rice dishes a lot.

450+ grill here

I graze a lot of the time during the day. I would say favorite food is probably ribs as long as it has a really good glazing on it.

I was raised to make sure I clean my plate. So if I go back for 2nds or 3rds or whatever I make sure to finish off what I got even if I'm way past full.

I eat when I'm bored too. I wouldn't say I'm bad at portion sizes I just tend to grab a lot and eat it without caring.

>I just tend to grab a lot and eat it without caring.

This is why I've resorted to forcing myself to care.

Strict calorie counts and the like. I've been able to maintain my weight for about a year, though I don't seem to really be losing. I'm considering going down to 1200 calories or less a day.

that seems to be pretty extreme. not sure I could do that. I've come to accept myself as a gluttonous fatty

It's less extreme than you might think.

I actually found it very easy to limit myself down to 2000 a day, then 1800, then 1500.

It takes self control, but you can do this effectively by keeping busy and doing a little bit of research on any food item you have before eating.

I mean, all I really did was keep a simple count in my head, and it worked fine at maintenance. Four years without gaining weight was a new thing for me.

I really want to be able to lose now, and want to go lower, but I fear it might affect me mentally. I've got a job where I have to pretend to be in a good mood constantly.

>350 isn't super obese
What?
That's over triple my weight.

Isn't expensive to get to that size? I can't afford to eat snacks all day. Even if I eat junk I'm usually low on calories

I suppose it can be

I'm actually underweight, however if O had to become super obese I would just go to town on roasted nuts and seeds. Also yogurt, any plain yogurt is delicious.

u must be a hungry skeleton then, most adults are 140-160 for a healthy bmi. unless youre super short why are you like 100 pounds?

Dude, food was CHEAP in the 1990's.

In high school, I used to be able to get:

64 ounce soda, $1.50
64 ounce cup of fries: $1.50
1/4 lb burger: $1.00

i don't know if i have a favorite food. i have foods that i don't like but everything else i like about the same.

i stop eating when i'm full. i just eat really unhealthy shit.

About 20 pot pies a day

when i was super fat i'd put probably half cup of pb in a bowl and mix it with maple syrup until it was like nutella and take that and a loaf of bread and make little sandwiches while i watched tv or played games.
I miss it sometimes.

that sounds really good

I would spend every extra dollar I made on fast food when I was fat. Mainly taco bell and wendys. When the 89c 5 layer came out I would get probably a dozen of them and eat them in a night. I'd also get several baconators and chicken sandwiches. I would eat until I couldn't eat anymore, it was like I was challenging myself.

Good thing that's over...

295: I eat ice cream for at least one meal a day. I like to eat large amounts of bread and butter or pasta. I like pizza. I like healthier food too but, I don't like to prepare it

I've been told the difference between a fat person and an obese person
The fat person will eat til they're satisfied
Obese person will eat til they're full

>450+ grill here

Implying

i had non stop mcdonalds for a month

I'm losing weight now, but I used to only eat tendies and only drink mountain dew, with exceptions for pizza and rootbeer. I would eat half a pound of tendies at a time, and drank an entire 12 can box of mountain dew in a day. My parents never stopped me because they are afraid of confrontation. They never told me "no" to anything, and now I'm trying to fix it.

I'll never let my kids eat like that. I don't want them to deal with the depression and self-hatred that comes with obesity.

when you have kids you'll probably understand why they did what they did

No obviously both the fat person and the obese person eat until they are full
the obese person just eats more due to a larger stomach

I'm 250 and consider myself as a fat fuck, I absolutely cannot comprehend how people can get so fat that they require mobility scooters and resemble a planetoid.

Why can't you?

When you hit 200, did you do anything to stop your weight gain? No.

225? Nope.

Now you're at 250, fatty. Is it time now, or do you have to go to 275?

Maybe 300?

Fix your own shit before you talk shit, and before your apathy kills you.

This, I'm sorry user but you are in no position to judge anyone.

I like classic triple combos from Wendy's, baconators, BK whoppers when I am near one. I eat Lays sour cream and onion chips and a whole order of cheesesticks by myself. I drink kool-aid or coke and mt dew. Frozen chicken nuggets and pizza. Lean Cuisine sweet and sour chicken. Eat a lot of snack cake like swiss roll and honey bun. I eat what and when I want and am hardly ever hungry for more than 2 or 3 minutes.

this is a good thread

>500 pounds
>226 kilos
The fattest person I've ever seen must have been around 150 kilos and that was considered even worse than morbid obesity, and it is VERY rare to see people that fat here. I always seem to forget this is a normal thing in America

I'm 350 lbs and I can't even eat an entire large pizza in one sitting unless I go all day without eating. I probably eat more than I should, but I've watched numerous other fat people eat and I have no idea how they do it.
My biggest problem is soda. I fucking love that bubbly sugar acid. Also lack of exercise.
I mean, last night I ate a 3oz steak, 1/4th of a can of baked beans, 1/4th of a can of green beans, and corn on the cob without butter. That seems like an acceptable amount of food to me.

what's wrong with calorie free soda?

Tastes like shit bro. Can't fucking stand it, it just makes me want real soda more... the eventual relapses aren't pretty.
Also I mostly drink Big Red and Cherry cola/Cherry Dr. Pepper. If they sell calorie free versions of those I have never seen it.

that sucks I would be so much fatter if I drank sugar soda lol

I've wondered this too. do they eat nothing but fried cheese?

I'd agree our response to eating is pretty unfair. I hover around 140 pounds but I eat like a degenerate. All of my meals are huge, I eat fast foof (mostly pizza) all the time and I drink like a battallion of Irishmen, yet I don't get fat. Genes ftw

Bullshit
You're in denial fatty

if i had a license i probably would have done that myself, I did walk to jack in the box on friday nights and order 20 tacos for me to destroy though, so cheap and tasty. also fuck you for reminding me that the 5 layer used to be 89 cents

I'm a little above 400. my favorite food is probably Reuben's. I also do realize that I way over eat till I'm far past full. I too was raised to make sure I cleaned everything on my plate.

but I also know that some people can eat more like a normal person and gain weight too.

I've been eating like shit for literally the last 6 months and still haven't even come close to weighing 200 lbs, I hate to say it but super obese ppl are just vitims of bad jeans.

fucking fatasses

All of the fatties in his thread saying "I was raised to finish my plate". And ? Me too. Just fucking eat ONE plate you fucking obese subhuman scum. Or if you're still hungry just have a SMALL bit more. You're all making excuses for your weakness and degeneracy. I hope you at least realize that

What specifically about my post is bullshit? I'm fully aware I'm trapped in a blubbery hell of my own making, and as much as I'd like to continue blaming my parents for not teaching me healthy eating habits, I'm a 26 year old adult and the fault is firmly on my shoulders.
I'm weak.

>I too was raised to make sure I cleaned everything on my plate.

My parents used to take me to Captain D's every weekend until I was 9. They had this 'be a good mate, clean your plate' deal, and if you cleaned your plate they gave you some candy. That left some bad habits that took me years to break.

Used to be 250 pounds. I would eat fast food at least 3 times a week, sometimes twice a day. Maybe 2-3 big meals, but I would eat maybe a few hours after I didn't feel full anymore and was bored. It was really just a lack of activity: I was an idiot and though playing basketball for an hour on the weekends with my friends was enough (didn't understand calories at the time)

becoming obese isn't a short process, granted in my youth i managed to gain 40 pounds in 6 months it took me 10 years to get from 200 pounds to 400 and took me 2 years to get back down to 160.
Big secret is drinking your calories, super large non diet sodas, milkshakes, sweet coffees, etc. soda especially, your body excretes more urine with the excess caffeine and sodium so you're thirsty quicker so you drink more soda.

>260 fat guy here,,

Tbh... my favorite food is sushi and wraps/salads.
Junk food eaisly Pizza or chinese food

>200 lb. 5'6" manlet

I really like soup. Chicken soups, beef stews, goulash, I like them all. I'm sure there are plenty of soups I haven't tried. Maybe one day I will find the best soup for me.

Chicken and dumplings are probably my favorite soup. Maximum comfy.

I think I am over 150 kilos (330 pounds) by now, been some time since I last checked.
Not really. If I could, I would eat mostly just Italian food, sweet stuff like ice-cream and good meat, but I like anything that tastes good and never actually considered something a favorite. I eat mostly rice though if this answers your question.
I usually don't eat to full unless in an eat all you want restaurant.

Biggest problem is drinking soda and too little exercise imo

250ish here, I love melt sandwiches, especially tuna melts, monte cristos and patty melts, however I don't buy bread really so I only get those at restaurants. I also love sushi and stuffed peppers.
My main issue is that I'm a fucking alcoholic, and I don't exercise.

God I fucking hate feeling full

although, thats why I am 190 lbs (86kgs) at 6'2" with a healthy workout regiment.

I only overeat about once a year (thanksgiving, go figure) and very rarely eat till I am full
lrn2eat fatties

you must be shit in every other area of your life to post in the obese thread about how you're not obese.

It used to be 2 dollars for a 5 layer, a drink and a bag of doritos.

just drunk and its 1 am

All your meals can be that size when you eat once a day. Try eating three meals in a day. You won't realize how little you're eating until you do this.

T. Ex-skelly with the same eating and drinking habits

switch to coke zero or pepsi max if you are super obese just by drinking soda

>a dozen 5 layer burritos

Jesus fucking christ. I have no idea how anyone can do that even if you are a huge guy, how do you not feel sick??
I remember I got just one 5 layer, and some kinda chalupa. After I ate the 5 layer, I didnt want to eat anymore, I always regret going to taco hell. I go about once every 6 months and always ask why afterwards.

A gasoline tank trailer full of ranch sauce

Preach.

I eat emotionally
the heaviest I've ever been is 135kg/297lbs
I can eat 20 packs of ramen when I'm at my lowest.
right now I'm trying to lose weight, get down to being thin for the first time in my life.

if you can't eat more than 1 item at tb you'll never get it

320 M

Main issue is I was raised in the era where you didnt stop eating until you were full + plate was clean. Was always heavier set because of it. Problem got much worst as an adult because of fast food. I have a very hectic life so when given the choice between going through a drive thru and getting food in 2 minutes or cooking something at home, I often go the lazy route. Fast food calories in general are much higher than what I could cook but the real kick in the sack is getting full on fast food is really difficult. So the usual 1300 calorie overindulgent full meal becomes 3k+ at a fast food joint. Being a jew I felt I was ripping myself off by getting waters, so I started drinking soda (never drank soda till i was 20) in the combo meals and I have gained a sugar dependency now.

Basically, I would eat a shitton of fast food till I was full, and had a TON of sugar in my diet everyday. I didn't even know I gained 90 pounds this year until I bought a scale and realized how fucked I am.

Currently limiting fast food to once a week and eating until I am no longer hungry as opposed to full. Also going full water route. Lost 20 pounds so far doing this.

Anything really. I can consume 10-20k calories in a day when I was 370 I have since dropped 180 pounds but it was really a shock how much I ate.

Breakfast
Mexican sweet bread conchas 300 Cal each 4 of them + coffee and cream calories 1320 calories.
Breakfast for roommates and myself eggs bacon sausage pancakes or waffles + juice and or soda 1500 calories.
Snack on some chips and a soda 620 Cal.
Snack on some chips and soda maybe cookies 620 calories.
Lunch whole roast chicken or steak maybe pork chops with butter roasted potatoes veggies and either rice or bread with soda another 1400 calories.

Midday icecream, along with chips and soda.Possibly a milkshake after the icecream. Maybe a float 2200 Cal

Dinner pizza or fried chicken maybe a stew with soda this can be 2-7k depending on what i ate.

Dessert icecream with brownies or something. Another 1200

Soda throughout the day.

Soda is a huge killer I can still drink a can in 2 gulps for 120 Cal.

Keep eating if there is food in front of me. Eat again when I felt hungry. Quality usually means alot of butter or fat inside along with quantity it's insane.

I know how to cook good and 2 roommates of mine in uni were super rich but couldn't cook for shit. They gave $600 each a month on food I buy delicious ingredients I cook and clean my dirty dishes they don't touch the kitchen.

Honestly enabled me they still are my good buds and they sure as hell miss my steak with mash mac and salad. Shit they even payed a prostitute to fuck me when they found out I was a virgin.

>I felt I was ripping myself off by getting waters
are you crazy? do you know what kind of markup soda has at restaurants? the profit margin is about 100% for them!

talk to your doctor about making the change. Mine immediately put me on an appetite suppressant. It feels like someone surgically cut out that unhealthy part of my brain that constantly just whispers "hey.... hey..... aren't you hungry?" whenever I'm bored. Just... fucking gone.

It's amazing. No agonizing over food anymore. Is this how normal people live?

>Do you have a favorite food or food type?
If you're 350+ then every food is your favorite food.

Not sure about US, but here in UK it's pretty damn cheap to get fat.

When I used to be overweight, I used to consume at least 1 pizza a day(£1 Iceland frozen kind) and a cheesecake at least once a week(again £1 e.a.).2L Soda bottles all day everyday. I wasn't doing much, just playing videogames and browsing Veeky Forums, getting fat is easier than you think.

No, the amphetamines don't work forever

probably put him on contrave

>he thinks his genes keep him skinny

Top kek, the only thing that your genes could factor in is how often you feel hungry or are tempted to snack.

>He litterally has no concept of human physiology
Read up on morphology and tell me genetics aren't involved. Some people put on more weight easily while some say thin

>biggest problem is drinking soda and too little exercise
And eating too much food apparently

>450+ grill here

Damn. I'm 130 and kind of fat. I can't even walk around in summer without spats or I get chub rub. My favorite exercise is hiking up mountains...that makes you feel every extra pound.

Without dumblr tier bullshit, what is your day like? Do you like any form of sport or exercise? Does it hurt to walk? I actually have knee problems, so I can't gain weight or it gets even worse, like they would literally implode. Do your knees hurt? Do you like, walk around? How far can you walk?

>pasta and pastries
>manicotti

Love both. I fit bread and pastries and sometimes even eggplant parm or manicotti into my permacut (1300 erry day.) Good taste, friend. What's your favorite pastry? I love tiramisu but it's too expensive. Also love pumpkin pie, french silk chocolate pie, and cream puffs/eclairs. I have some sort of junk about twice a week.

I'm down to 180 from 320, my strategy was whenever I found myself going to get food when I was not actually very hungry, I placed a hot needle on the underside of my penis for just long enough that it didn't cause permanent damage, just extreme pain.

One benefit of this is it also increases your sexual endurance, it takes me at least 30min to cum now when I used to be a five minute type of man.

I am super obese, though I'm losing weight now, already down 20lbs from 360

When I was a kid I always felt the inadequacies of youth, I felt insulted when people acted like I was my actual age

And somewhere when I was very young it clicked in my head that adults finished their meals

So I would order off of the adult menu and eat the entire dish

This continued to this day, where if I order something, I feel a need to finish the entire dish in 1 sitting

This is despite the fact that many times these are 3000 calorie dishes I was eating

This coupled with the fact I was learning to cook at 4 years old (started with eggs and pancakes and graduated to boiling water recipes, then traditional baking by the time I was 6) which means I would decide; "I want this today" and I would cook a family sized meal and eat it myself or make and eat an entire cake

My favorite food always evolves but for the last few years it's been fish

The fishier the better

Love mackerel, and I eat about 3 cans of sardines right out of the can per day (used to do this with tuna until I realized the amount of mercury I was eating)

Dwayne the rock Johnson is obese

Bmi was designed before they realized tall people don't need to be lanky

379 here. When I go to dunkin to eat I like to take a few packs of the raw sugar, they are so good I like to eat them while waiting for my order.

he's saying he would pay for a combo meal for the parts of the meal, then feel like he'd paid for the soda and might as well drink it
imagine a burger is $3, fries are $2, and there's a $4.50 combo meal that comes with a soft drink

Not that user, but it's been demonstrated that at most there's a 300-400 kcal difference between the daily allowance of a high-metabolism person and a low-metabolism one.
That's like, a small plate of pasta.
You are either eating only one meal per day or overestimating your calories, try really counting them and you'll find that (if you're not an athlete) you probably don't even reach 3000.

240lbs at 6"1' here, how come my fellow fat people don't just drink Diet Soda? Maybe it's because I've been brought up with it but I personally can't stand the taste of full-sugar Soda of any kind. Now Lucozade has been bringing out Zero versions I haven't drunk a full-sugar drink in months.

It's probably one of the easiest changes one can make.

Probably someone who eats a dozen burritos at taco bell actually likes taco bell, and that is how they can eat more than one item without feeling sick. Seems obvious.

I was 145kg a few years back and i would eat anything. greasy food, vegetables, meat, pasta you name it, and it wasn't about portion size either my problem was that i ate all day long and just sat on my fat ass. I'm 90kg now and the whole idea of food has changed for me

I used to work in a hospital in Europe, the people hope came in for obesity related illness were at least 200kg, you don't see them because they need a crane to leave the house

>Is this how normal people live?

No.

Normal people realize that just because you're "hungry", doesn't mean you need to eat, so they don't.

I like a lot of things. My favorite depends on my mood really. I never got full all that often unless I really ate quite a disgusting amount. I've been trying to stop eating after I've gotten sated, and I'm saving some money, but I've yet to figure out how to fight cravings.

Holy shit this is genius, I'm a masochist so I can get behind some training.

UK medfag and the ward I'm on had its first two bariatric patients in quick succession the other week - one 130kg and one 235kg.

Between them they managed to be the most stubbornly apathetic people I've ever worked with. I've never seen any other patients (below the age of 90 and without a dementia diagnosis, at least) just shit themselves and roll about in it then scream at the nurses when they try to change the sheets. It was kind of sad but mostly frustrating.

I could honestly probably double that

Dwayne the rock Johnson is also super fucking ripped, and super fucking ripped people don't need to worry about BMI.

For normal people, and the general population, BMI is perfectly fine. You won't get ultra skewed results by having gigantic swaths of stupidly ripped people. If a country has an average BMI of 45, you're most likely dealing with a very fucking fat country.

aspartame is fucking terrible for you, just put down the soda you fat fuck, start drinking water. all soda is complete garbage

I was raised to finish the plate. I usually eat the plate and utensils too, sometimes even the table. When my family goes out, we like to eat the whole restaurant. Not the toilets though, they tend to give you the shits.

are you very short 130 doesn't seem like its fat at all. I'm 5'5''. I don't know exactly but I estimate I weigh about 460-470 right now. I don't think I've hit 500 but I haven't weighed in a while.

my day doesn't consist of much. typically food, TV, going on the internet some games. sometimes second life if I get overly bored.

I don't do exercise it takes a lot out of me if I try to and I don't like how that feels. it doesn't hurt that much to walk depending on how far I walk. I do kind of like the way the fat feels on me and pulls and jiggles at times at other times it's a burden. I've grown to like it more than I did when I was younger.

my knees are alright. if I sit in a certain position it can hurt my knees over time also stairs can bother them. I am generally able to walk around I could probably walk 50-100 yards without getting overwhelmed. like I can move about the house alright but also I'm not constantly walking.

all that good sounds really good btw

366 here.
For breakfast I usually get flatbread sandwiches from Publix.

For lunch I'll get 30 grilled wings + 6 sides (3 meals essentially) from Pollo Loco and I'll ask for 2 soup containers to spoon my favorite sauces (Curry Mustard and Mango Barbecue sauce).

For dinner I usually make something easy like a lasagna with 2 pounds of 80/20 ground beef.

Honestly, being obese isn't that bad. I get to collect social security and I get to sit in a chair at work all day. The only real downside is that my toilet doesn't fit my frame so I have to poo in the bathtub after giving myself an enema and spray the feces down the drain.