Someone outlaw these chobani cups right fucking now

someone outlaw these chobani cups right fucking now
they're WAY too damn good. but they're like a dollar a piece which is nuts

>low-fat yogurt
>yogurt with a bunch of candy syrup and sugar and flavors added
Absolutely disgusting

Why do plebs pretend to like yogurt?

That's not even yogurt.

it's straight up fruit preserves, i don't think it's even extra sweetened at all

Because their shitty "health" websites say yogurt is good for you. Because since the 1970's the entire fucking god damn world has been on an unholy crusade against fat, spurred on by the sugar Jew. Because ever since "low fat" because a buzzword the obesity rate in every single first world country has shot through the roof.

BUT NO, NOBODY EVER MENTIONS (((SUGAR))).

Chobani sucks, it's not even strained much, tastes like plain'ol yogurt almost. It's for the dumb american crowd that can't tell the difference between regular yogurt and strained yogurt.

except it only like 140 calories a cup which for greek yogurt aint bad at all

Except they took out the part you want (the fat) and put in a McDonald's-tier "dessert" in its place

I actually just tried these for the first time this weekend. They're fucking disgusting. They're incredibly watery (maybe because water is one of the myriad unnecessary ingredients they've added). Greek yogurt is supposed to be thick, but these have the consistency of diarrhea. Regular Yoplait is thicker.

How the hell can you eat them?

this guy is completely right actually

the real dietary jew is sugar, not fat. that said, saturated fats are still cancer, but still not as bad as sugar

i love their blueberry. but you know what was better than chobani? those ones in the green cups, the ones supposed to help you shit better. ahhh what the fuck are they called?

Activia?

nonfat plain yogurt + aspartame is delicious. Try it.

If you have access to cheap milk, make your own yogurt. You'll need to add some milk powder to the milk to thicken it to store bought consistency. There is no other way.

Skim milk + aspartame is also delicious.

yeah, that's it. it's their greek style. creamier than the chobani i thought.

i prefer these

>added sugar
>good
I prefer plain greek yogurt desu

activia is gag-inducing-oversweetened though, you have to cut that half and half with plain

>he doesn't eat full fat yogurt from middle eastern markets
baka desu senpai

target product shill thread lmao

yes it is

The plain one is ok. It's only 4g of sugar. Which aint too bad when compared to everything else. The other flavors are great, but all sugar.
Key Lime Pie mien favorit

Do you understand that fruit preserves are literally fruit PRESERVED in a solution of sugar or, more commonly, corn syrup?

Half a cup of most commercially available yogurts probably has more sugar than the same volume of soda.

Dude. Soda's have 40-80 grams per serving. Thats craaaaie