I have 4 empty mason jars, what should I make in them? Hard mode: No sauerkraut

I have 4 empty mason jars, what should I make in them? Hard mode: No sauerkraut.

Other urls found in this thread:

seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/06/homemade-strawberry-liqueur-recipe.html
foodwishes.blogspot.com/2011/03/homemade-creme-fraiche-nobodys-ever.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dill Pickles

sauerkraut

Pickled green beans with garlic & dill

Mason Jar salads

4 different batchs of sun tea with independant variables in each to determine the supremest tea recipe.

' '

How do you cut the cabbage property?

Hmu with a how 2
I happen to have been given a homegrown bunch of strawberries from my Mum's friend only a day ago.

seriouseats.com/recipes/2012/06/homemade-strawberry-liqueur-recipe.html
Made a big batch using red raspberries and a handle of Smirnoff vodka - 3 full and 1/2 quart jars full ready for all the picnicking summer fun

Make a baking mix and give it out as a gift. Then hopefully they'll return it full of something cool.

Instead of making a thread about it, Ill just ask here.

If I take a wide mouth mason jar, fill it with 1/2c water and 1/2c flour and let it sit out for a like 3-5 days, can I make a sour dough starter? Like just a really simple one?

I wouldnt be feeding it daily or anything, just a one time use starter. Would that work or no?

no

free range coffee

no, but you can make mold.

I use mine to collect renderings. Mainly bacon fat, but if I'm eating prime rib or have a lot of dark meat chicken, I can use the pan drippings from there too. Crappiest single-ply paper towel you can buy and a rubber band makes a good strainer.

>he played on easy mode

Yeah go for it and post results. Should work fine, just keep it in a warm, moist place to let the starter really develop in there

if it becomes green and smelly, that means its time to feed it to your children.

make and store kompot

make jenkem

With a sharp object.

Kimchi

Süßkraut

Assorted trail mixes

Leckerkraut

I agree with this post.

Substrate for mushrooms

piss
but really, stock

Creme fraiche, OP.
foodwishes.blogspot.com/2011/03/homemade-creme-fraiche-nobodys-ever.html

fermented urine. just piss in the jar for a couple weeks and leave it sealed in the back of your dresser.

ya keep your weed in there

I thought you were supposed to tear it apart

I agree with these posts