What did you dinner today?

What did you dinner today?
For me it was chicken with a lemon sauce made with mustard, honey, garlic and parsley and some rustic potatoes.

It was really good!

Mind giving me the recipe? i'd like to make some myself, thanks for providing the ingredients but i would like to know the measurements and all, overall looks great

Of course I can, user.
First I mix, for three people. it was like 2.2 lbs of chicken breast:

1 and 1/2 spoon of dijonn mustard

1 and 1/2 spoon of honey

the juice of one lemon (I used a lemon with a lot of juice, if you need it use two or three. Some lemons are pretty dry)

1 garlic clove

Some parsley

and you can add any seasoning that you like. I used a mix of cinnamon, ginger, and some other stuff that i can't remember now.

Then I mix it all with a hand mixer in a bowl and add it to the chicken cut in middle cubes. I put it in the fridge while i prepared the potatoes, like 20 minutes but you can marinate it the night before or even a few days.

After that, I cut some onions (I used one onion every 2/3 people. We were three some I used 2 middle onions), a garlic clove and some leek.
I took the chicken out of the fridge, put some olive oil in a hot pan and I sealed the chicken with a strong fire. Reserve the marinate for the sauce.
When the chicken is seal, remove it of the pan, add some olive oil again put the fire in middle and add the onions, the leek and the garlic glove. I used some white wine to remove all the things that the chicken left in the pan (I dont know how to said this in english but I'm sure that this action have a name) and then add what you use to marinate the chicken. When the onion is well done, add some flour. After this i just use hot water because i didnt have any broth, but you can use some chicken or vegetable broth and i stir it. Now you will see what is going to be the sauce. When all the flou r is dissolved add the chicken again and cook it until the sauce have a good consistency.
And thats all!

Pic is the chicken ready

Wow now that i read it again i see that i made a lot of mistakes writting it. sorry for that. ask me if you dont understand something and i will try to make it clear

had some ekridge smoked sausage, baby carrots, frozen korn, some wheat bread, and instant mashed potatoes.

I'm sorry for you

why? it was good af senpai. Put Dipped the sausage in some KC materpiece BBQ. Honey style. Shit was bomb

Fasolakia, frilled halloumi, cauliflowers couscous, and a salad of chard, spinach, wilted greens topped with a homemade honey mustard dressing. It was beautiful.

I bet that sausage was good, it sure looks good.

I understood every word. That sauce sounds like it would taste amazing.

I made some pork adobo, basmati rice and spicy daikon salad.

It was pretty good.

It was really good. If you like lemon then it's for you. Some ginger would work fine with it but i didnt had any

thats some sad shit dawg, seriously, 2 starches? are you on welfare or just a ja/ck/ tier pleb?

Indian on the menu tonight. Or close as I care to replicate right now.

Doing a light pickle on the veggies for the salad, roti, chicken and some aloo tikki I had made up and frozen

Why is the sauce so dark?

Because I remove all what the chicken left behind in the pan with some wine while I cook the onions.

Fetachinie alazini

Can you tell us what is that? I'm truly wanting to know, it looks good

Its fetachinie alazini

Yes, I know how to read. I could ask you again and be specific about that i want the ingredients, but since you are an idiot I will just tell you to fuck you

Its just ground beef, broccoli, and bottled alfredo sauce. Pleb tier desu