UK Sunday night Takeaway

I'm ordering food tonight, what should I get? Chinese, pizza, kebab, Indian? What's your go to takeaway order?

Pizza or burrito

curry

Oh mate it has to be Chinese

Roast duck chop suey, chips, chicken balls and some chicken soup with some BBQ sauce

Plus whats better than some nice leftovers for breakfast on monday?

>classic curry post
theres always someone posting this shit where it doesn't belong.

/thread

I'm leaning towards Chinese. I usually get Singapore chow mein, salt and pepper chips, curry sauce. Sometimes salt and pepper chicken and hot and sour soup.

Defiantly plan on having leftovers for breakfast!

Let me see:

>pizza deals are dinner mon-thur
>asian and kebab of all sorts is lunch mon-thur
>mexician deals are breakfast
>Indian buffet is only on sunday

I wouldn't do takeout user, sunday is when they charge the most. If you do want out actually sit down and enjoy a buffet. Eat in today and pay half the price tomorrow for lunch.

Curry belongs in this thread mate, its a viable UK takeaway option, Chinese or Indian.

no it doesnt.

Get out of my thread

nah.

jesus you are fucking dense, I am an amerifat and even I know that there's an indian takeaway every square km in the UK, it's fucking huge over there

Don't be too defiant or you're going to run into trouble

it doesn't mean you should be eating it.

you are almost too autistic to function

>i disagree with you so you must be autistic
i'm mad: the post.

cheeky Nandos m8

it doesn't mean I'm wrong

it doesn't mean youre right. it just means youre mad.

I'm having some european Union leftovers

I think it's pretty cool that Indian take-out in GB is ubiquitous as Chinese take-out in America. Do you guys have a lot of teriyaki take-out? It's a big thing where I live (Seattle)

Indian is the takeout. No teriyaki, no. Well not wide spread. Maybe one or two in the major cities and I'm sure London has it's fair share.

Errhhmaahhhgeeehhhdd

'go 'zaahhh