Hey co/ck/s!

Hey co/ck/s!

I recently made raspberry marshmallows using fresh raspberries (about 1/3 fruit volume before puffing), and they turned out great, the texture is alot smoother than commercial shit and if you toast them over the fire the roasted raspberry flavour is really really tasty.

Now I have ingredients to make either
>Strawberry
>Mango
>Blueberry

Which should I do next?

You can suggest novel ideas but I won't be able to post results in a few hours...

Strawberry sounds good, and I usually prefer other flavors.

Mango my man. Add it to jello or Ice cream or something.

All of those would be top in a parfait or something as well.

make curry marshmellows. or try to get the flavor of some classic chicago deep dish in those motherfuckers. you will be Veeky Forums approved.

Home made marshmallows are a thing I keep telling myself I should try to do and then I don't.

I'd say try Mango or Strawberry next.

Incredibly easy, you need:

Ingredients:
Fruit
Sugar
Gelatin
Corn/Maple syrup

Hand mixer takes about 15 mins to puff.
Pan

Total of 30 mins to make the jam from scratch, just check any recipe online.

strawberry lemonade - do a batch of strawberry and a batch of lemon, and swirl them together.

favorite ones i ever made were root beer.

Ok well I made Mango and I personally don't find it so great, it's like a really sweet taste of mango, the tangy fruity taste is completely absent.

Next up is banana, and I can't believe I haven't started with banana.

Interesting. I was just picking raspberries too.
Raspberry Bush on property is nice, gives you something to do. I don't eat them, I harvest them and hand them out.

mango definitely. strawberry has been done commercially so won't necessarily be a huge surprise. blueberry would be nice, just not sure about toasted.

pls recipe

toasted coconut.

Oooh marshmallow thread.
Ima do White Russian mallows later tonight, about five-six hours from now I'm guessing, will post process/results here

Pomegranate

Gonna start. Warning: my cooking is pretty jank by Veeky Forums standards and I'm experimenting right now. Low expectations, high hopes

Basic theory is to replace everything I'd normally use water for with the ingredients that go into the drink. It will be interesting to see if I can get a good soft ball without a candy thermometer or making caramel

Blender time. Sadly I have no other electric mixer

Spooned into my shot glasses. Man, this blender takes a while to set.
Coffee is next up.

Same process for coffee

Here's the coffee layer

Note: vodka does not take to marshmallowification very well. There's just not enough taste to really make it past the sugar

And done. Ima stick these in the fridge for like an hour to set

Good effort user, consider adding vanilla to the vodka next time to give it something.