BTC price predictions thread

I think 15k at least

$17k, then dip to $14k, then move sideways while alts boom for a bit, then rally again to a new ATH in summer. Then cool down and take alts down with it. Then it will come back hardest after fall and absolutely blow everything away, reach astounding ATH's, make global headlines again, people will get crypto fever, buy ATH's in BTC and alts, we will make a shit load of money, then it will come crashing down after Xmas and rinse and repeat for 2019.

nice

if we break 12k today bull market could be over then we go back to full bull through the summer. It looks like wave 3 impulse is still going, target 12.7, then dip to around 11k before the final 5th wave rocket to 15.5. it all depends though, if we don't hold then bear market is back

One more prediction, when NEO starts to fall this will speed up Bitcoins rally.

>full bull through the summer
hot

It will rally to $30k or higher soon because BTC is the EOS killer.

Bitcoin has:

1. No transaction fees
2. Can scale to millions tx/s
3. Is Ethereum’s #1 competitor
4. Was created by Dan Larimer
5. Partnered with Google co-founder Eric Schmidt
6. Advanced smart contract support

How can EOS compete?

Translation:
>It could go up or it could be down, i dont know because i want it to go up but it could go down if history teaches us something, im just a faggot who trades with emotions

Lots of things coming together in the next few hours. If BTC breaks above 11.7k and holds, we're looking bullish. If not, look out below. Several meme lines come together today around the 11.65k level. We've tested that level twice so far today and have pulled back

makes sense

Starting to look very bullish. A buy at 13k

I'll fomo when it breaks 12k but I'm still pussy right now

>4. Was created by Dan Larimer
I still don't get the dan larimer fanboyism, what exactly fuels this?

50k by summer, 100k eoy, 30k january 18. 200-500k eoy 2019

will level out around 1m then rise against fiat with inflation as value of usd/gbp/eur/ decreases

ANYONE BUYING ETH?

8k, maybe 9k top by end of week.

18k mid march

40/50k eoy

maybe 250k tops 2020

30% of criptofoliloli

sold mine over 0.1 sats a few weeks back. Kinda looked like it was gonna fall so I pulled out early. Still a good coin to hold onto I guess.

Steem is pretty good, even though he abandoned it. I have made a killing off steem (investing in the coin, so far not actually using the platform)

I don't understand why people doesn't take big loans and mortage to buy Bitcoin, it's easy money and it can't backfire.

It's foolproof jesuschrist.

>buying bitcoin with borrowed jew money

disgusting

Well you do know people are emtionally invested and are easily swayed.
Some people actually do it and had the guts to do it.

I did that at 19.7k

This is literally what people were doing last October/November when BTC was rocketing toward $20k.

Ask some of those people how they have been the past few months

I noticed each tap to 12k has been lower than the previous...Thats a good sign roight?

3k EOY.
Ethereum 350USD.
Market Cap 200m.

New bullrun starting on February 2019.

Mmm, nothing much is happening. If you're holding Bitcoin it makes not much sense to sell, I don't look at the graph too much but it looks fine to me.

I do no TA or any indicators, I base my actions on what other people are thinking and the current state of the market. Before the market went from Bitcoin 20k to altcoins, now its back to Bitcoin.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer.

Not necessarily by design, but because while the rich are busy making big boy moves, the poor are busy thinking about stupid shit like this, or actually doing it.

Then, when the pressure is on, what do you think a rich person does and a poor little cucklet like yourself does?

Rich guy buys low and sells high, big black dick sucking weak handed cucklet like yourself panic sells at the bottom.

why are tripfags so fucking retarded?

means absolutely nothing at all

-> 18k -> 4k -> 50k