Axpire about to rocket

The FUD on Axpire was rampant early on, but it looks like Axpire is fuelling up for a nice run.
They've announced 3 additions to their team this week. Among them is Henry Doe who was the UX lead for Lloyds (of London) blockchain innovation project. Also Dom Wolf, who was Group Product Director at Virgin Mobile, is now the project lead. New website is up today or tomorrow and they have 2 partnerships announcing later this week. Get in anons

Dom Wolf is the product lead*

Some really funny FUD that's been spread about the project. All of it's bullshit, of course. Axpire is going to heavily increase in traction.

>tfw you bought roger vers bags for 3x and now have to do pajeetshilling for free to get rid of them

lmao
how do you live with yourself? at least ranjeet gets paid

of course
all bullshit
idiots had to wait two weeks while whales and ver had time to dump bags meanwhile
all bullshit
fucking software has nothing to do with blockchain other than getting money from internetretards instead of getting a bankloan
all bullshit
all these fud to to keep asspire from mooning (from 0,5 x the ico price)
lmao
u faggots need new bagholders
too bad this is not as memeable as link

Roger Ver hasn't even shilled yet. According to axpire, it is going to get shilled on bitcoin.com. FUD all you want but price is gonna rocket violently when real marketing starts

The fud is 99℅ butthurt core cucks and their personal vendetta against anything related to Roger.

you are really that retarded are'nt you?
ver as advisor WAS the shilling for you smartass /biztards
the advisor tokens were NOT VESTED
he got rid of this shit before before the rest even got the chance to dump, hence the long ass tokensending period of over 2 weeks (lol)
maybe they pay him something extra for ads on his site, so you can get rid of your bags, stay strong

the "fud" is the reality
don't care about core or cash or whatever as long as it makes me money
everyone with half a brain knew when ver is involved, it would be a pnd
too bad the small fish had to wait 2 weeks for their tokens so they missed the dump

Wow. You are either a whale trying to accumulate (not likely) or incredibly stupid (very likely). Were you one of those morons that bought ripple at ath? Would explain why you are so salty.

They have some high profile advisors and their team looks very ambitious. Read their white paper everyone and DYOR.

Don't listen to this imbecile fud.

>he got rid of this shit before before the rest even got the chance to dump

Got rid of it on etherdelta with like 100USD volume in total for AXP, top kek

They are vested for 1 year. Stop spreading false information!

lmao
typical /biznessman
learn from their mistakes user

>accumulate this bullshit
lmao

ur either a liar or stupid

i repeat:
at least ranjeet gets paid, u morons do it for free

>ur either a liar or stupid

There was 1 duder on ed who bought his own order early on. There was nowhere near the volume ever to dump any noteworthy bags.

I love how there is always this one retard that FUDs AXP. He's been doing it from the very start, bouncing from fake FUD topic to topic like a brazilian whore looking for her next shot of meth.

He sold at 4 cents lmao

correct

The mjaority of biz are so poor they just follow the herd into that shitcoin LINK and TURTLE haha.

Delete the thread, we don't need these biz normies in AXP, they're not strong enough to hold onto it when it goes up 10% never mind 1000% in the next couple of months.

i sold my stack to buy XCM
dunno if i did gud

Also, they are in the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance

Roger Ver has 5million in his wallet.

If you sold at a loss you did bad.

>idiots had to wait two weeks while whales and ver had time to dump bags meanwhile

how long did it take you to make that shit up you mouth breather