"Each bank will own their Chainlink"

You know what intrigues me?

For those who watched the conference, Sergey has said "each bank [or company? idk] will own their own Chainlink". By that, did he mean a node or 1 actual LINK?

also general link thread idk

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MNC_BTC
cryptohub.online/market/MNC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dumped for mincoins

Banks will become powerfull nodes and obtaining link.

you misspelled memecoin

Chainlink in that context meant the infrastructure upon which oracles and smart contracts will interact, all in a blockchain agnostic way. That is dubbed a chainlink.

Clearly you didn't watch the talk or are a brainlet, or both

once singularity comes chainlink will be so expensive that even banks would only be able to afford a single chainlink. So anyone holding thousands will be rich beyond imagination. Far richer then any banker.

Ok, memecoin is up 125%.
How your link token performing today?
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mincoin/

cryptohub.online/market/MNC/

I'm certain of that. If LINK does 20% of what it promises, it'll be the greatest wealth redistribution in history, done through Capitalism and meme coins.

I'll admit my own brainletness.

Holy shit fucking die you Indian piece of shit

He meant node. Banks will operate their nodes, and their services/partners services will tap into them.

This also means that these nodes are going to have to stake enough LINK to be able to back the liabilities of their contract. For banks, these sums are massive.

Which means 1 of 2 things (really both): banks will either need massive amounts of LINK if the price stays low, meaning they'll be acquiring as much as possible off the market, or the price of LINK is going to have to skyrocket drastically to support these contracts with smaller piles of LINK.

Those two facts ensure the price singularity is real. Less than 10% of total LINK will remain in the market past mainnet launch.

"Each bank will use their OWN chainlink".
Pretty clear to me. Just like swift already got the shadow forked one, the banks will follow up with their own forks. Who would want to buy the original when the price is inflated by some NEETs holding it in the millions.

Shadowfork meme is dead
Stop

> doesn't understand networks/network effect

Ah yes. Instead of one internet, why don't we carve up a bunch of shitty, smaller networks that don't interoperate at all. This is a grand solution!

Desist already. You can't even make a memecube out of their logo.

That's what I thought too. Is this the real life? Born too early to explore space, born too late to explore Earth, born in time to watch the singularity?

Ah, so I imagine Jason Parser is already working on the shadowforks.

>daily volume is $800
even the smallest portfolios would wreck this coin because of that volume. Get the fuck out of here you stinky, toilet fearing cretin.

>You can't even make a memecube out of their logo.
But can you do this?

It would be more cost effective for huge customers in the long term to buy their own link, and use their own oracles.
So when they need off chain data, they are paying oracles they control in link (so really the link never changes hands).

Ya its a bit mind boggling to me desu. I was on Steemit before it went live, then completely forgot about it and came back to $7k in my wallet. Got that all cashed out in time to make a few trading mistakes and then bumped into LINK. Now I'm squatting 25k LINK and will be able to retire in a few years all because I said some shit on the internet a few years ago.

Can't make this shit up.

when did he say that? timestamp.

this guy understands

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 15k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap

I will tell you this:

The Central banks of banks (in switzerland) is telling banks that BTC and ETH are here to stay and that they should start adapting to it. What he likely means is that each bank will own their own oracle (ChainLink is synomynous for Oracle). They are free to do as pleased with it but they will all use ChainLink token.

Hope that clears things up.

I don't remember exactly. It was shortly after he firstly mentioned Chainlink.

I... Was dumb enough to not buy in before the conference, when it was hovering around 5800 sats. It really broke all trends in crypto, where conferences tend to crash coins.

Bought in at 6.7k sats now, RSI is also ultra low atm.

I bought ~2000 around SIBOS, and then watched it tank. So my solution was to buy another 20+k at the bottom to reduce my average buy in cost. I've been comfy for months.

Reported. We need to just start reporting these memecoin posts..

I actually gave the whitepaper a look and I understand the basics, how it will connect different blockchains and use real life data inputs to validate Smart Contracts. It's an amazing tech, like I said if it does 20% of what it promises, it'll make many nazi bizmen NEETs millionaires.

You shills make 1000-s link threads a day and now dare to say something about reporting? Anyone should report link threads.

in the video he says chainlink or smart contract. so maybe he just means they'll own a smart contract.

PS I'M ONLY 30% SURE I KNOW WHAT A SMART CONTRACT IS THO

but is Mincoin even blessed by kek?

They will have their own fork of chainlink.

Did you really think jews are going to buy your digital meme coins instead of copying system?

He meant node.

Look at pic related, a slide from the Sibos conference.
Each node is represented by a Chainlink cube that literally says "Chainlink".
Think of a node like a "link in the chain", with the chain being the network.

i'm pretty sure he googles "image effects online generator" and chugs away.

What was the general reaction? Skeptical, disinterested, willing to explore?

Close your eyes, make a wish, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep and tug it gently.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

THIS IS ENOUGH SERGEY

you are a MANIAC

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

based maniac

LINK $1000 EOY

>he doesn't know about the bizfork

Smart contracts for Securities trading gonna be yuuuge

Fantastic thank you user

>it broke all trends in crypto
It really did. I don't know if you were there but it was magic when the cube showed up on slide and he actually mentioned the word "chainlink" fucking shit went nuts. Absolute kino my dude.

Fukken wt snacks saved

If anything I think that shows how strong our hands are. I mean, coins tend to crash on conferences because everyone expects it to go up, so holders (and whales) sell but there are never enough buyers to counter that force.

In LINK's case it did crash during the start of the conference, then it fucking mooned. Maybe it means we have some very hard hands in the game. Interesting if true.

>Volume (24h)
>$866 USD

AJAHAHAHHADHAUHAHAHA

Possible, but I also attribute it to the fact that literally everyone expected it to be a massive nothing burger just like sibos and that all he'd do is ramble about smart contracts. Then the cube appeared and he actually started shilling link and he cock slapped everyone with his metaphorical dick. Basically nobody had bought the rumor because there was no rumor to buy, so everyone actually bought the news for once.

why are so many oldfags here now

It's possible. I'll admit I was a little afraid of the conference title; "smart contracts beyond tokenization", but then he comes up and outright shills LINK.

You never know what to expect from Sergey. May his path be enlighted with a thousand McDonald's drive-thrus.

The way chat blew the fuck up and the conf room got audibly excited...man what a great day.

Because oldfags have been in this game long enough to separate shitcoins from god tier coins.

From ash we are born and to ash we return
No lie there. I was getting 2016 election night /pol/ vibes big time

When that slide was leaked... Whew lad.

unironically, this isnt even meme magic, it becomes real magick