I need the ultimate frozen food you must always have in your freezer at all times

I need the ultimate frozen food you must always have in your freezer at all times.

Im fucking serious here. What is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't eat a lot of sweets and when I want ice cream I like have just a few bites. Regular sized bars are massive to me but these are perfect and the quality of the white chocolate ones are just awesome compared to the other "novelty" junk in stores.

these babies

a frozen 'go 'za, just for whenever, you know what I mean?

See, you already posted my go to.

But I was unaware there was a bigger one. I hope there is a beef one too.

"feeds six" ha!

It's decent and cheap.

>look about three times the size of the single serving pies
>"Serves 6!"

Hmmm.

anything soffers, you're welcome.

meant to say "stouffers" but yeah they have the best mac, lasagn (vegi and meat) best fish best dishes out of any frozen shit.

just no, frozen indian and asian food is always shit tier. ALWAYS. Doesn't matter who froze it, it's SHIT.

Its such a tempting promise though.

Aside from stuff I froze myself, like stock, I'd have to say either microwave burritos for a quick meal before work/drunken midnight snack, or frozen pizzas, obviously topped with fresh ingredients (tomatoes, olives, anchovies...) before baking. I also always tend to have frozen shrimp on hand, simply because of how convenient they are/how quickly they thaw.

If I could only keep one thing in the freezer, it would have to be ice. Can't live without ice.

Jose Ole chimichangas

chicken fries and popsicles

you don't need any other snacks in your freezer

icecubes

I don't trust anything that survives a microwave for more than 3 minute tbqh.

I always have a frozen pizza and some frozen pies.

Don't have particular favourites just get whatever is on special.

peas. you can put peas in anything.

Man i wish we had these kinda pies in Germany.

Oh well, i got a whole freezer stocked with sausages for the bbqs in summer.

Individual cartons are pretty fine as long as they have rice noodles.
Freezer section of wal mart you can find a couple varieties. Easy as fuck to make.
I forget which brand I got but they had general tsos and bell peppers/beef which were OK and great respectively.

you niggers are small time

>frozen indian is always bad
I thought the same until I bought these frozen samosas from, of all places, the dollar store. They were wonderful. I don't recall the brand, though. If you gimme a bit, I might have a box in the freezer and I can check later.

lol
Those are shit.

O'Tasty makes the best potstickers and dumplings, gaylord, especially their Tasty Selects line. And don't you forget it.

I know what you mean.

The deep brand of frozen Indian food is pretty tasty. Though I have to drive quite a way to get it on occasion. My number one go to frozen meal is chilis Cajun style chicken Alfredo. It's not the best but the closest I can get to Friday's cajun chicken and shrimp pasta. I loved them things. Been bummed ever since they disappeared from freezer shelves lol. Pic related

I'm not so big on frozen food, but I keep frozen falafel around.

I always have these on hand to munch on when I'm doing certain things for zero monetary payment

This stuff right here man.

yeah except they're not single serving you fat fuck it clearly says 2 servings per package

they spelled "wa la!" wrong

oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a faggot.

I'd rather pay 7 bucks for 50 potstickers instead of sticking my dick in the poop filled ass of some hipster bullshit dumpling butter

>not the classic pepperoni pizza
Faggot.

I know what you are saying

Jesus christ thirteen minutes?

I sure as shit hope they mean those thirteen minutes are for in the oven, because that is an insane amount of time to nuke your dish.

>he doesn't even know what o'tasty is!!!
lol

Hungry man

I love these things but my store only seems to carry the cordon bleu and broccoli cheese varieties.
Make sure you get the ones from the grocery store the ones at sam's club and certain other buy in bulk stores seem to have a lot of gristle and are obviously lower quality.

This shit's giving me flashbacks.

OP, you posted it.

That, and if it's summer, those cheap-ass frozen popsicles in the plastic tubes. The kind you can buy 40 of for like $4.

Those are always a classic

What oven has vertical knobs going down the front? That shit is a microwave breh

>he didn't wrap the crust in foil

White castle jalapeno cheeseburgers

Straight hooked on them, sad really.

Honestly, I always have a McCain's pizza in the freeze. For days I don't give a shit.
I don't get the hate. It tastes like pizza.

But the "must have" in the freezer is mixed frozen veggies.
For stir fries and shit

you gonna eat that by yourself yokozuna? you realize they have these in individual portionsize?

The fuck is an "egg roll"?

Are you literally retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

>[YouTube] Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up (embed)
Nigga...

I would guess, "chicken and vegetables in a crispy wrapper", like it says on the box and shows in the picture.

Who the fuck eats the wrapper?

The image was an "imperial roll"

this

>semantics
>about cheap frozen meals

Im guessing its an edible wrapper

Seconding the shrimp. I also always have chicken, and some sort of frozen fruit. Lately I've also been into the Skinny Cow (no h8) ice cream sandwiches. The mint ones are super nice after a long day, and I like that they don't kill my calories.

CHICKEN TENDIES

postin these

had one tonight. not bad.

>MC pot pie
Been holding back for so long

Trader Joe's tamales are what I eat when I can't be arsed to cook. Along with their frozen brussel sprouts (=cheap).

My favorite place to put peas is in the garbage.

I go through about 200-300 individual pizza rolls per week so I constantly am restocking on pizza rolls and frozen pizza. Sometimes I will also add extra cheese and bacon onto the frozen pizza and eat it with onions rings and fries.

holy obesity batman

Fuck off I'm beautiful and big. I have a medical condition.

I like the giant sleeve of chicken patties I get from Costco. Chicken sammiches are a favorite of mine, and when I cook them in the toaster oven and put just the right amount of May, lettuce and tomato, they're better than the ones from fast food.
I always have either Hot Pockets, Pizza Rolls, cheap ass frozen burritos, or taquitos for the lazy ass in the house.
And then I always get the 4 pack of frozen pizzas from Costco. It's like 11 or 12 bucks for 4 of them, I buy the cheese and then add whatever topping I fancy, and they're damn good for the price.
Also frozen French fries and hashed Browns, since I can't be arsed to Blanche potatoes or whatever the fuck you have to do to them to make those dishes come out right.

The best shit in the world.

yummy, and it fills me up for awhile

I don't even eat frozen food a lot and these are god tier with store brand 'ots.

Why are you eating out of that?

Thumbs up for this

My vote: Frozen burritos. Comfort food apex

Most underrated post I've seen in a while. Cheers. Read it in his voice too.

Those chicken pot pies are good
Those beef and bean burritos that comes in the red package. I think there's also blue and purple package, but the red is my favorite
French Bread pizza. I think made by Red Baron
TV Dinners. Hungry Man has always been my go to
Bagel Bites and/or Pizza Rolls. If you really like pizza you can add these.

So yeah, I haven't eaten a frozen meal for years, but those were my staples back from middle school through college.

Also, if you should use a toaster/convection oven to heat these up. I'd highly recommend against using a microwave.

Shit how could I have forgotten about hot pockets

I've had these before and the first time I tried to make them was a disaster
I managed to cook the chicken all the way through, but the core of it was still so cold

Nothing. I have no restraint so I never buy more than I need

Is microwaving something for 13 minutes even legal

Are you a britbong?

I don't get pies like that in the US. I wish I did. It's all just chicken pot pies and beef pot pies.

A giant bag of chicken nuggies. Makes for quite a few easy meals. Also frozen vegetables are good to have on hand.

I did a lasagna for nearly half an hour once.

I don't know how it didn't burn or explode, but that was a scary thirty minutes.

My favorite way to use the meme

I had that brand's chicken pot pie and I thought it was terribly bland

seriously in love with the phrase "any'tizers"

Not mentioning pizza at all you cu/ck/s...

i microwaved 4 pounds of frozen pulled pork for an hour on medium once

Step aside, plebs.

Muh nig

You want me to cook that in a microwave for 16 minutes?

I just picked up 32 of these puppies for 8.3 cents a pop because the retarded clerk didn't know how to do basic math.

They're bad but for literal uncooked-rice-and-beans prices I can't complain.

Nice but not 'go'za

>ultimate frozen food you must always have in your freezer at all times.

Beef, chicken, and fish stock in convenient portion sizes. About 4 cups / 1 liter is good.

Holy shit, he really fucked up.
That's like Marie Callender's 101.

Use the fucking oven faggot, even for frozen food. Unless you don't have one that is.

Mmmm mmmmm mmmm

these things are scary good, and bake in like 12 minutes