Do you seriously think its going to straight up back to its previous levels? No its fucking not...

Do you seriously think its going to straight up back to its previous levels? No its fucking not, it will most likely pull back to $7k before making the push to $20k

I'm not so sure anymore, Bulls are fucking strong still.

Short bags heavy? How much was the leverage?

checked

2x leverage opened at 11600, if 4h candle closes above then I close the position.

You don't seriously think it will go to [ATH], it surely will drop down to [bottom price sold] before going to ATH!

Pathetic.

I thought this since 7k so I no longer trust my own judgement and just jumped in.

That's the way to do it. Didn't think there will still this many of you. Might even go to 13k

Close your eyes, make a wish, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all fappening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep and tug it gently.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMCISIONS WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US MOMMY - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you alllll

we already where at 6,5k . its done - and you must be new - BTC never went vback siginicantly if it did a new low

lol someone sold at 6k

No one is claiming it's going right back to $20k but it did just close the hourly over the downtrend line for the first time in a month. If it closes a few more over the line, then you can get fucked OP.

I'm bullish but would be far more comfortable with a pullback to 9k or so just to get it over with. It's healthier for BTC in the long run. There are far too many green candles. The faster the rise, the harder the fall, but I'm more bullish than even the last big run because we are going up more slowly, actually building support.

until it gets past 12k forget all the ATH bs
slight fomo will not set in til 15k at least

Jesus I wish it goes back to 7k. I'll just buy more

I'd be fine with that. It means opportunity to reinvest more fiat.

I don't understand why bitcoin needs to be worth 20k. 10k per bitcoin is plenty.

Who gives a fuk about BTC

All in Vechain cya btc

>Do you seriously think its going to straight up back to its previous levels?
No, faggot. We are going to $100,000 by May.

Remember how the bears were so convinced it would pull back to 2k after it hit 4.6k and then crashed last year? They said it when it hit 5k and 6k and 7k and when it stabilized at 8k people were saying this could be the end of bitcoin while it was hovering around an ATH because it just HAD to pull back to 2k. Then it went to 19k. Then crashed to 6k. It never went back to 2k again.

Now people are doing the same thing with 6k. And when it hits 12k, 13k, 15k, and 20k, they'll keep saying it.

Bitcoin is an EOS ripoff anyway. Only EOS shills promote Bitcoin because they’re trying not to make it obvious they secretly support Satoshi even though he copied Dan Larimer. The only smart thing to do in situations like this is to accumulate as much LINK as you can as fast as you can.

We are the United States Marines, and we will kill EOS in the name of Chainlink and Satoshi Nakamoto.

The last time I saw such a forced bullrun was end of december. BTC will crash down hard eventually. And it's exactly what whales want. Accumulate even more cheap alts. This will be a bloodbath.

this. I definetly wouldn't mind it going to 20k and beyond but if it floats around 10k it's just as good imho.

BTC is gonna CUP and Handle formation too?