Press F to lay flowers on the grave

Press F to lay flowers on the grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FT4_Fefew78
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7ywv6b/my_perspective_on_the_answers_from_firano/
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7mxbl9/discord/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I will start.
F

Raiblocks logo was so much better

Press S to shit on grave

S

This
Provided a nice pump for a day though

They rebrand to the most generic name possible so when people look up exchange issues nothing will come up

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEBBIT SHILLS BTFO

Press B to buy the dip
B

so sad

go back to redddit

S

How much longer is this piece of shit going to bleed for?

What a shitcoin. Honestly you sell now you still save yourself for further agony when it goes sub $1

>dip

This dip seems like bottomless pit.

What did I miss? Anything happened today?

Going sub $7 today, sub $6 tomorrow

I am still up on this 4.300% so I don't get salty by the bleed lol, guess that's how bitcoin veterans see a bitcoin crash

What to press in order to piss on grave?

Any reason why?

BTC

Keep in mind that it took ETH over half a year to recover after DAO hack.

My bags are SO fucking heavy

>waiting half a fucking year when you could have sold in early February when hack news first broke and put your profits into something like VEN or OMG

Lol, people holding Nano are retarded. If your end goal in crypto was to make money, then you’ve fucked up tremendously by holding this long. There’s a very real possibility this coin will NEVER recover because unlike ETH or Bitcoin, it doesn’t have multi faceted value such. It’s just an untested currency shitcoin that depended on mainstream adoption. And who will adopt this thing aside from a random small shop here and there , when it has so many blemishes such as the back, exchange issues etc. attached to it?

No

Just sold my whole stack of 17k nano, felt nice watching discord and people in panic.
See you guys on the metro *cough* I mean moon.

Keep in mind xrb is older than ethereum and it took a coordinated pump on two no name exchanges to take it out of the 10 cent range

Kek. I saw that sell happen in the order book. Amazing how it started recovering immediately afterwards, almost as if it was waiting for you to sell to finally start mooning. Thanks for taking one for the team and selling at the pretty much exact bottom.
Keep watch on the price, bois, you all gonna see some real fucking magic very soon.

I am just holding because if I sell now I would have to pay 50% taxes. If I wait one year it is 0 percent (German tax law)

Rather have its value decline 75% than to give 50% to Muhammad and his 12 kids

it's market makers that keep prices at relatively stable levels

Yes, I am aware. But that doesn't change what I said.

That is some fucked up law.

Many businesses (and more every day) have already adopted Nano payments and here's why: with VISA they have to pay VISA the fees (3% or more) for every payment they get from customer. They also need to wait that the funds clear (could take long). With Nano, they get 100% of the payments immediately and for free, meaning they're make 3%+ more profit and make it immediately.

It's also not "untested", it's already working and it's really cool to be able to do free and instant transactions. New wallets are coming really soon.

too*

Welcome to Germany. Retarded leftist government and high taxes.

I shit on its grave. DIE DIE DIE Redditcoin

>Healthy pullback

To be fair the graph is misleading

Bruh you could have sold for more than 15,000% gains, you are forever losing your wins as long as you keep holding this piece of shit coin. Just take your gains before they squabble down even further.

>T-Thanks for selling!! Y-y-your loss! The absolute b-b-b-bottom!!

Where do i find the price graphs for nano from the beginning of it?
Tradingview has only that part of the graph when it was added to binance

Have you ever heard of coinmarketcap.com?

You cant draw meme lines on it

0% is high? be happy you don't have to pay any taxes on cryptogains if you just hodl 1 year. way better then ameritards

High if

>Multifacet value
>Btc

Neck yourself

WHAT IF PRICE FALLS TO 2K?

Sure pal, that's why its 5k sats less now, kek.
Enjoy my bags.

Ill buy shit ton of it honestly. Half of my Christmas profits (1.6btc) will go to NANO.

Serious question - at what price should I set my buy order?

Dollar average your cost.

Holding this shit till it does or I die unironically.

My guess would be 50k.

doesn't matter, it'll pump back up at least once this year. just leave in a 3x sell order

Well, right now that was in fact the bottom. Good luck if you think it will fall lower than 61k.
lol. Yeah, right.
If you sold the moment you said you did, then it was for lower than 64k. But ok, keep lying on Veeky Forums

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
double spendable POS emitted by the devs

Hello user friends from Reddit. I found this and I liked it!

>Stay rational

So don’t buy any single nano at all? Top tier shilling right there

You are free to interpret those graphs as you want brother.

I swear you nanets are the most brainlet community of them all. Post time =/ the time exactly I sold the whole stack, you can sell it all when you have a very tiny fraction of the coin not when you own somewhat a medium stack.
You guys can still sell once wallets are released probably today, once its done it's a rollercoaster to hell for a few months.

>blemishes such as the back, exchange issues etc. attached to it
Who will care about this a couple of months from now? At that point only the fundamentals will matter.

more dips for me haha :DDD yum yum

Selling 17k nano doesn't take that long in Binance at all. But if you did sell higher than it is, why don't you post some screenshots of your trade history then? Se we can laugh at you as the price keeps rising above it today.

Won't post screenshoots, too paranoid to do it but yeah sure you will laugh at me because I bought at 0.3 cents kek.

Suddenly your arguments change. From
>it will keep crashing
to
>b-but I bought low anyway so it doesn't matter

one of the few alts with good fundamentals. Support is 30k sats, expect more pain ahead. It will take several months to bottom out. There will be one juicy cup and handle form

Don't worry pal, there's always a new lowest low awaiting every single day, the only thing this coin does better than any else

screencapped :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=FT4_Fefew78
only fitting response

I want to laugh but actually this is just pathetic

Nice, thank you good sir!

>S
S

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7ywv6b/my_perspective_on_the_answers_from_firano/

What if the node really was the issue and the devs are retarded. This shitcoin will go straight to $0

Sure, and if you had AIDS, you'd go straight to the grave as well.

It is well documented by now that there's been nothing wrong with the nodes, Binance and Kucoin are running perfectly because they're not run by an imbecil faggot.

Have you ever seen Firano's twitter or reddit posts? The guy is completely insane and obviously at fault.

The devs do deserve blame for this, since it appears every exchange has had problems. bitgrail made it more noticeable since they apparently had no other sanity checks.

From the release V10 only 5 days ago
>RPC API:
>The send RPC has a new “id” parameter that guarantees idempotency when the parameter is utilized. PR #610

This meant the burden of creating idempotent requests was on the exchanges. Anyone developing for an exchange should have been smart enough to realize this off (since there were no unique parameters in the "send" call), but this is something that should have already been in the api, like every other crypto.

The exchanges are constantly having issues and that's completely unrelated to Nano.

I agree that anyone developing for these exchanges should have seen those issues, we really need better exchanges.

enough said

It is related though. All other cryptos have a default idempotent request in their API, like I just showed.
So the stupid junior code monkeys they assigned didn't raise any eyebrows, on at least 3 exchanges.

If every other crypto succeeded where nano failed, it makes nano look stupid, even if the exchange coders were moronic.

But let this be a lesson to anyone who keeps a large part of their portfolio on an exchange. These junior code monkeys are the only thing standing between you and your money getting stolen.

Don't get me wrong nano COULD be the coin that does what BTC was supossed to be.
But right now it's simply not a good investment and will not be for a few months.
I personally may or not may go back in, crypto changes incredibly fast it just lost it's momentum and it had A LOT, normally when coins face a problem they die pretty fast, XRB had MULTIPLE problems and it continued to climb up and that's the real problem now you have a big community like reddit full of bags that fomoed at 20 dollars.

Yeah listen I don't give a fuck about your impotent API requests, Kucoin and Binance suspended the transactions for a few hours and have since worked flawlessly.

Shitgrail's case is completely another case and is caused entirely by that idiot Firano.

yes, blame Firano... fucking redditors

>xrb has terrible exchange api code
>issues on bittrex
>issues on cryptopia
>issues on bitgrail
>issues on kucoin
>issues on binance
>"its the exchange not the coin" ™

I'll buy your bags when it's $2, and you'll cry when it's $100 EOY.

this is a good summary of the state of NANO

also pic related

one more kek

>Firano either fucks up or steals $170 worth of coins
>Lies to users and devs for months after the money's gone earning their trust
>One dev tweets in a particular context an opinion to a question based on the best info he has at the time
>"devs' fault"

Fucking retarded Veeky Forums pajeet

>for many weeks, NANO devs censor discussion around BitGrail issues (on Discord and on their subreddit) and dismiss it all as FUD
>NANO ban these users
>After the mess is brought to light, devs encourage users to get their pitchforks out and direct all blame at BitGrail CEO
>NANO admins allow full on doxxing of BitGrail on their subreddit
>the narrative has been set
>useful idiots (eg you) do their bidding for them and parrot their bullshit

Post that discord,senpai. it’s time to get their %40 by reporting faggots to SEC

they've done a shit-ton of conversation scrubbing on their Discord public channels

4chin doesn't let me post it, invitation is on the comments here.
reddit.com/r/RaiBlocks/comments/7mxbl9/discord/

>card processors will give up their customer data farm that earns exponentially more than a 3% fee so me can use my imaginary coins
ITS OVER. GET OVER IT.

get out. project cannot survive being bullshit hype then crash. If you believe this team is crypto market leadership potential stay in, but I don't.

Wow. This is beyond retarded coding. Who ever heard of an id being optional

You’re fucking ignoring all the other exchanges XRB was removed from.

Stay ignorant redditor

>the narrative
LMAO, there's no narrative, there's in Italian retard that idiots trusted their money with and now it's gone and these stupid pajeet (like you) are full on fud mode on Veeky Forums and reddit.

Every point of your post is misinformation bullshit, you're likely an IOTA or Bcash fan.

F
feels bad

>LMAO, there's no narrative
Of course you don't see it, this is par for the course

>Every point of your post is misinformation bullshit
I posted screenshots. If you want to stay ignorant, I won't stop you.

>you're likely an IOTA or Bcash fan.
What the fuck does either project have to do with NANO's exchange debacle?

Mong.

First people whine that there's only shit exchanges available. Now there's only exchanges with good reputation, and you're whining that the shit exchanges that couldn't even code some API shit themselves are gone.