I can understand the upset that happens when you put ketchup on an expensive cut of meat, like prime rib or something

I can understand the upset that happens when you put ketchup on an expensive cut of meat, like prime rib or something.
What I don't understand is why flyover Chicagoans cry when you put ketchup on a red dyed tube of pig anuses.
Can any of you guys explain this to me? It's a fucking hot dog, why treat it like a gourmet dish?
Before you even think about shitposting feel free to substitute pig anus with the anus of any animal that you prefer to eat.
inb4 Europeans have a temper tantrum about ketchup.

Chicago style uncategorically the best bet.

>Onions on a hotdog
>ever good

It's way too heavy. A dog should be a simple fare, not a jar of pickles and a full bottle of condiments except for, G-d forbid, ketchup, crammed in and overpowering the dog itself.
Ketchup, mustard and a bit of relish is plenty.

I was talking about pizza

I will admit to my hypocrisy by adding that I do love a chili cheese dog.
I'm talking about 'go 'ogs, not 'go 'za.

I don't personally use ketchup, but I like using a bunch of different sauces with any meat. It doesn't always work for me, but it's interesting to try things.

If you've eaten a nice steak, you know what it tastes like. But what does it taste like with A1 sauce? Or chipotle mayo? Or some bulgogi sauce?

I reckon if you want to waste your money you can do that

fuckin' oath

I don't consider it a waste.

all of those are disgustingly over complicated and almost like they're trying to disguise the fact that its a hot dog

That's one good looking dog

'go'og.

right?
any sauce that ends on the wrapper thanks to gravity was never meant to be ingested

All of those look like fucking shit.
>pickled egg salad

>he lets sauce go to waste

its loser sauce
if it was winner sauce it would have stayed on the dog

>chipotle memeo
>not a waste
Are you a toddler? Can you not eat without spilling?

I can eat just fine, but when its loaded up like this with winner sauce sometimes loser sauce falls out

I really like hot sauce (Texas Pete is my preferred, or maybe Taptio) on my hotdogs. Load up on that shit.

Explain why it's a meme.

Why have I never thought of this before?
All those wasted years...

Hotdogs are made in the sausage tradition, therefore ketchup is commonly discouraged

However, as you pointed out, hotdogs are such a filthy product that who cares what you put on them.

At Coors field in Denver there's a hotdog vendor that makes blue cheese and bacon hotdogs, amongst like eight other odd varieties. Whatever works, I say.

I like chup on my bratwurst too

It's never too late

EVEN IF I SAY

Now that I cannot abide.

FUCKING OATH.
Can't wait till election weekend. Looks of sangs to be had.

IT'LL BE ALRIGHT

oh god I cant wait, best part of the election

Dont you get it? The real plebeian is one who eats hot dogs in the first place

They're shit, only a low class animal would unironically eat a hot dog. I could see a respectable man ironically eating one to laugh at the poor, but on purpose in any other scenario? Fucking gross.