Just got banned from Skycoin for asking these questions

Just got banned from Skycoin for asking these questions.

Be careful of this coin. If you Skycoin shills want to give me a satisfying answer, feel free. If not, I'm going to avoid Skycoin and warn everyone else to stay away.

Someone ban this guy

You have to go back

"WAAAA...BEWARE OF THIS COIN, I GOT BANNED AND IT HURT MY FEE FEE'S!"

I don't even own Skycoin, but you sound like a little bitch right now.

Matter of fact, I am going to buy some right now just to spite your little bitch ass. Nobody cares about your problems.

back to the past, Samurai Jack

No it's actually

>stay away because they ban you for asking simple questions

So you read the whitepaper, didn't get it, and now you're mad you got banned for being too dumb to understand the whitepaper. Fuck, I'd ban you too, and it seems like anyone else here would too. Seriously, you're on Veeky Forums, and your feelings get hurt that easily? Even without your screencap, you reek of plebbitor.

Pretty much

Look at what he was banned for...

Asking them to show something that backs up their claims. Not a good sign for Skycoin.

I actually did read it. But their whitepaper is so fucking vague.

This "separate algorithm" isn't even explained.

>YOUR COIN IS CENTRALIZED, HUH?
>YOUR CONSENSUS ALGO IS BOGUS
Are you seriously wondering why they banned you? Says nothing about the coin.

fucking this. these goddamn redditors are cancer

I just want answers. This all could have been avoided if Synth or someone answered my questions instead of banning me.

I heard they've had tons of lazy-ass FUDers there so it's no wonder that if you ask your questions in that manner you get banned. The tone is uncalled for when you can go check the github yourself if you have doubts, which is more than you can say for 90% of crypto projects. Doubt they'd be a scam after existing since 2014 or whatever.

A bunch of self inflated egos that think they are high baller investors. They go around Cherry picking for potential problems to try and make themselves sound smart. Fucking idiots.

I hate reddit.

"Spoonfeed me on all my questions and maybe I'll grace your project by putting my 200 neetbucks into it"

It's actually amazing how retarded all the Skycoin proponents in this thread sound, with literally zero arguments. I'm really glad I stayed away from this shitcoin when it was getting shilled.

top kek do the coin devs actually own the subreddit?
HUGE red flag right there if true

lmao what the fuck is this? some kind of discord trying to shill this?
kill yourselves, scumbags

this. obvious scam, they even type like retards

This, fucking skycoin bagholders out in force lmao

There's no point arguing and no value in shilling a coin to people who have no faith in it unless you want to sell right into the resulting temporary pump. If what the devs propose doesn't make sense to you don't invest. Instead you play out the reddit stereotypes of fluoride addled dramaqueens, demanding the internet pays attention to you because your feelings got hurt. Reddit moderators should ban everyone for being on reddit and therefore not worth listening to.