Bitcoin bubble compared to other bubbles

Hard truths to swallow

>crypro coins WILL NEVER BE USED BY ANYONE

>these coins' value is sustained only by hype

>the technology behind it will probably too NEVER be used by anyone since it's automated/unregulated like torrents

>I am fuck buddies with the mother of a NEET crypto investor like you guys (he is late 20's like me)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelligence.com/content/poland-secretly-paid-youtubers-to-attack-at-cryptocurrencies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Bitcoin is bearish
>LOL THIS IS THE END OF YOU BUBBLE YOU ARE FUCKED

>Bitcoin is bullish
>LOL YOU WILL BE FUCKED SOON

Congrats. I've seen and read some retarded shit on biz before, but you sir are the king downer of them all.

>these coins' value is sustained only by hype

On zerohedge , about a week ago, there was an article that showed a table of holdings by size. The vast majority of bitcoin holdings have never seen the market -- they are held by the originators or very early players, with billions of value. If they were in play, the dilution would be thousandfold and the coins nearly worthless. Scarce, they are not. Waiting, they apparently are.

I daresay that other coins have the same phenomena....pure ponzi for the originators, if only they can dribble out enough to cash in somewhat before the masses wise up.

if its a bubble ehy are so many companies investing in btc/eth etc.. mining in the us? you can also buy shares of them, why would someone make such a big investment if crypto isnt here to stay.. i used to be a bear, i think btc will crash to 10k or whatever but not under.. i do think we might see 50k this year..

FUCK YOU
WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTH
BANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019
IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!!

>can't get any girls so he goes for crusty old women

nice one dude have fun being poor and fucking old hags

you gotta admire them for hodlin even during the 1st bubble burst of bitcoin. i think they wont risk it again and cash the fuck out when the next bubble pops

i think the gentlemans' agreement is to pump to $20,000

you have NO idea how good of a dick sucker a milf can be. It will scar you for life. you just have NO IDEA

>amazon.com not pictured

amazon's service is used by millions.

monkey coin service used by 12 people worldwide buying weed

nice blog post faggot. who gives a flying fucking shit what you think will happen with cryptos? nobody here gives 2 shits what you think. Either post something crypto related, or buy crypto or get the fuck out of the way faggot. We are making money while your salty ass bitch sits there and pouts for missing out. Die faggot

>We are making money

NOT UNTIL YOU TURN IT TO FIAT AND TRANSFER IT TO ----YOUR--- BANK

good luck with that :^)

You should post this on r/ihavesex

>crypro coins WILL NEVER BE USED BY ANYONE
I already used it, therefore I single-handedly invalidated your argument.

>NOT UNTIL YOU TURN IT TO FIAT AND TRANSFER IT TO ----YOUR--- BANK
already have you stupid waste of fucking air. your mother should have swallowed your stupid ass when your dad blew his load all over her. I can't imagine what it would feel like raising a stupid sub human downsy piece of shit like you and feeling the shame and embarrassment your parents must feel for having a piece of shit so stupid as you as their child. Must hurt real fucking bad to be so fucking stupid

this is a new level of fucking awful. i really hope OP dies in a fire.

you retards don't realize they didn't do it for an investment, they did it because they believe in it you fucking dipshits.
faggots like you are why the price is so wild, they are holding until things are priced in bitcoin, no matter what the price is in fucking worthless dollar toilet paper.

do banks pay morons like you to spread this crap? take poland for example: cointelligence.com/content/poland-secretly-paid-youtubers-to-attack-at-cryptocurrencies/

actually we do have an idea, your mom could suck a golf ball through a garden hose

I cashed out 80k last year lmao

>last year

try this year :^)

Banks are dropping support by the day one by one

>they are holding until things are priced in bitcoin

Stay delusional, things will never be priced in bitcoin.

>banks are dropping support for having USD transfer to them
Imagine being this stupid. It's painful to imagine.

Nothing to say for yourself you fucking sub human scumbag piece of shit? you are literally worse than dog shit, scumbag of all scumbag, you're so fucking stupid and corrupt it is embedded in your DNA, a fucking planned parenthood wouldn't even suck your shitty ass out of your moms stank cunt and throw you into a blender for cells because you are too fucking stupid to even do research on, it would compromise humanity in fear of spreading the specific retardation you have you sub human piece of shit. You belong in the fucking toilet next to piles of shit.

TLDR wow we got an edgy teen. all I got to say is that me and your mother are fuck buddies and will continue to be :^)

you seem very keen on defending crypto :^) looks like someone needs to reassure himself

Literally the most retarded graph ever posted on this site

>Years Around Bubble Peak

YOU CAN ONLY CALL THE PEAK OF A BUBBLE AFTER IT'S FUCKING POPPED YOU RETARDS. I COULD TAKE THE CHART OF ANY EMERGING MARKET SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME AND MAKE IT LINE UP WITH THE '0' AND IT WOULD LOOK LIKE A BUBBLE ABOUT TO POP! I COULD HAVE PUT BITCOIN ON THERE AS IT LOOKED IN 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 AND THEY WOULD ALL LOOK LIKE BUBBLES AT THEIR PEAK!

Tulip. Mania. Never. Happened. It's. A. Fucking. Myth.

you both need to end your lives.

take apple stock vs bitcoin stock

apple stock keeps its value coz it has real world use

the secret lies in the attached image

damn, you should tell all of these huge institutional investors my man, they would probably be interested to hear about it

This

it is the mother of all babbles

yes it is. biggest transfer of wealth (from newfags to oldfags)

they are riding the bubble like most of Veeky Forums

fuck you

sure thing bud. keep telling yourself that.

>The vast majority of bitcoin holdings have never seen the market -- they are held by the originators or very early players, with billions of value. If they were in play, the dilution would be thousandfold and the coins nearly worthless. Scarce, they are not. Waiting, they apparently are.

But they are not waiting to sell, that's the point. I remember how one early adopter explained that how he is running a full node for philosophical reasons, and that he will never ever sell his bitcoins. He will HODL until bitcoin will be a world currency, and until then he doesn't give a shit what the BTC price is. And there are many of those people, they take it as their life mission to make BTC succeed no matter what, it's like a cult, a religion. People like to spread FUD about how those whales will suddenly dump one day and that will make the bitcoin "crash", but so far they failed to identify those people who will actually do that. We see just the opposite trend, they hold and even increase their stakes.

Here’s something you’re too retarded to figure out. Minimum half those coins are lost forever. Member when btc was really easy to mine but people thought it would never make it past a half cent? Those are the coins that got lost, or deleted, or forgotten....they’re gone now. There’s probably millions of coins that will never see the light of Day

The estimation is that 3.8M is lost.

Have fun getting fucked by that NEET's father

>Here’s something you’re too retarded to figure out.

Ahh, dude anyone that has spent more then 15 minutes looking into btc knows this, you are exposing you sub sub Saharan iq by this statement.

replied, you evil bastard.

good luck with that. his wife is a professional cheater and the NEET i talked to him. i know he is a 4channer. (BTW Hi Josh you dipshit)

between me and the bedroom door there are 2 locked doors and a window nearby where i can escape. feels good man

> I am fuck buddies with the mother of a NEET crypto investor like you guys (he is late 20's like me)

> Fucks degenerate boomers and think they know about crypto

It's absolutely ridiculous compare bubbles like these. Even the term bubble is an absolute joke, everything is bubble.

You have "tech bubble there" well how much nasdaq is now? 3 times it was at "bubble"? How about real estate, 3 times it was 10 years ago, during "bubble"...

I cant believe even people like roubini post shit like this on his twitter all the time, true monkey tier economics

>> Fucks degenerate boomers and think they know about crypto

hahah thats a new one. just coz i fuck a boomer dont mean i dont know crypto. her son knows (my age)

Bitcoin is the king and is not going anywhere.
>Fundamentally the most robust cryptocurrency
>Product that works (inb4 muh fees/network congestion)
>Most, if not all experts agree that there is no "bitcoin killer"

Even if you had something else that was fully decentralized and 10x the throughput as BTC it would not overtake BTC. Same as if you had something that was 10x less cost to transact. PoS is bullshit and cannot be implemented effectively, PoW is the most secure way of protecting the network

>false
>false
>false
>fucking old ladies
HAH
GAY

This is the worlds most useless graph because the x axis is multiples of starting price. BTC started near 0 while the other bubbles did not.

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you'll make the price go higher

Its the maternal instinct
Ans the thirst of feeling young and sexy again

The meaning of crypto will be washed out once it is used by the masses but that wont matter. Its like nobody knows how to make internet but everybody uses it

Currently EVERY national fiat currency has a price in bitcoin ;)

what is the average life span of fiat currency?

it is 27 years. that is pretty horrible. i doubt euro will be around in 20 years either... europe they cancel countries currency at least once a generation

>priced in bitcoin

3.8m coins or dollar? I’m sure you mean coins in which case I believe that

she's already dead you fucking cunt

using smug anime pictures in 2018
confirmed manchild
confirmed for not making it
try again next time fag

Post pics of the mom or you have no arguments.

Ha, top kek loser. My bitcoin visa card says you're an idiot

You certainly don't know how to write.

>bitcoin obituaries.jpg
Better and smarter than you have played this game and lost. Looking towards your short liquidation in bitmexREKT, ape.

why are stocks shown from 2009 but bitcoin from 2014 lol?

This is honestly a really good boomer larp

try again

lol

checked

Because the tulips were such a big a market, right? So that means it wasn't a bubble too :)

>boomer wants crypto to fail so it can keep younger generations under its heel.

wow, this is news to me.

Hard truth to swallow (For OP):

kek are you really comparing the market caps as a means to prove something isn't a bubble

>tulips in 1700
>cost 1 tulip 1 silver coin
>that 1 silver coin is 1 billion now