Bubble tea

does Veeky Forums like bubble tea? i personally really enjoy it, but what do you guys think?
also, if yall do drink it then what's your favourite flavour? what do you like to add? and how much ice and sugar do you like?

I like it, but I can never find really satisfying Bubble Tea
lots of sugary flavorings, small amount of boba, no flavored boba spherified juices
Slushes are nice in the summer but milk tea is easier to drink

Jasmine Green tea is best bubble tea

>every year there's a new scandal where someone's been slipping carcinogens and plastics into mass-produced tapioca pearls and tea flavorings

No thansk senpai.

>~32,675 car crashes a year
>people still drive cars
ugh, no thanks

yeah im pretty lucky, ive got a really nice tea place near me. they have a bunch of different flavours and all of them are fresh brewed daily. my personal favourite is strawberry black tea, they always put a bunch of real strawberries at the bottom and its always delicious

I've never had real fruit in my bubble tea
that sounds amazing

it is, its kind of awkward with the pearls though

I live a block from my cities Asian hood. This place is a real gem. Best steamed buns and bubble tea I've ever had. Taro smoothie with pearls and a vegetable bun=maximum comfy

Pic related

Bubble tea is always too sweet for me, whenever I try it.

does your tea place offer adjustable sugar?

The texture of the pearls really ruins it for me and I don't think the tea by itself is worth choosing over other drinks. Darn shame because they are cute as hell.

You can always try "popping" tapioca. It's good with non-milky teas- the beads pop when you bite them, and they're full of fruit juice. I like having mango ones in black tea.

Is it weird that I like the tapioca boba more than the specified juices? The spheres taste like overly sweet chemical shit. I love the chewy texture of the tapioca.

Anyway I like taro milk tea the best.

No Milk, sour plum green tea w/ apple jellies.
Tapioca pearls if I don't want a sugar coma.
Always ice.

yeah that stuff is super good! ive never had it with tea but theres a yogurt place near me that serves them and theyre really nice. my favourite is strawberry

Honeydew, Barley Milk, and Mango are the best tbqh senpai, followed closely by Taro

>Cars essential to employment and general modern living in large swathes of the US
>Bubble tea essential to jack shit anywhere.

Live near a similar district too.
Is it just me, or do bubble tea shops only hire cute Asian women?

i love taro! i havent tried honeydew or mango, but my friends really like them (unfortunately my place doesnt serve barley tea)

bubble tea is essential to asian productivity

Theres a tea place in sf that has cute white grills.

>Barley Milk
Tastes like wheat, shit is like sucking liquefied oatmeal

I always get the coconut bubble tea. This one place I went to called the 99 Ranch market would always add lots of coconut flakes in it and it's fucking delicious.