100 LINK to whoever finds the shirt

100 LINK to whoever finds the shirt.

Tired of this shit biz. Find this fucking shirt. Weaponize your autism.

First to correctly identify the shirt and provide a link to purchase it I will send 100 LINK.

There are better pictures of the shirt, as well as zoomed in pictures of the label, floating around out there, this is just a screenshot I took of the conference.

Other urls found in this thread:

dillards.com/p/lucky-brand-long-sleeve-santa-fe-western-shirt/507658196?di=05238516_zi_indigo_plaid&categoryId=-10005&facetCache=pageSize=96&beginIndex=0&orderBy=1
amazon.com/Sleeve-Flannel-Checkered-Button-Casual/dp/B078VZN6N3/ref=sr_1_67?ie=UTF8&qid=1519149145&sr=8-67
vitalitybeautyandgym.
nirofashion.com/man-c1/shirts-c50/scotch-soda-cotton-double-layer-long-sleeve-regular-fit-worker-shirt-p2218
ebay.com/itm/Lucky-Brand-Mens-Western-Shirt-XL-Blue-Grey-Plaid-Long-Sleeve-Pearl-Snap-Button/122966574982?hash=item1ca1610786:g:KOAAAOSw-Rhaei9w:sc:USPSFirstClass!44126!US!-1
ebay.co.uk/itm/LUCKY-BRAND-Green-Check-Plaid-Brushed-Cotton-Classic-Fit-Lumberjack-Shirt-Medium/142673461088?hash=item2138003f60:g:wuEAAOSwceNZTrPx
farfetch.com/de/shopping/men/saint-laurent-kariertes-hemd-item-12253851.aspx?storeid=9359
blueinc.co.uk/womens-black-small-check-boyfriend-short-sleeve-shirt-p24207
ebay.ie/itm/222507265869?hash=item33ce776f4d:g:nMoAAOSwcgNZE-A1
goo
youtu.be/vd4VnkuCjI0
di2ponv0v5otw.cloudfront.net/posts/2018/02/19/5a8b033e4f50d00b388fe2ca/m_5a8b034172ea8868b6c9e441.jpeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related. Is me.

i dont think that shirt has a label user.

No

It does friend. It's at the bottom along the edge, under the buttons. Someone posted a zoomed in version of it yesterday.

is it this?

dillards.com/p/lucky-brand-long-sleeve-santa-fe-western-shirt/507658196?di=05238516_zi_indigo_plaid&categoryId=-10005&facetCache=pageSize=96&beginIndex=0&orderBy=1

Sweet. Thanks for your contribution user.

Nope

Nah man, that's a plaid shirt alright... but not THE plaid shirt.

u have to admit its very close

Sergey’s shirt doesn’t change patterns around the shoulder area.

Here we go: amazon.com/Sleeve-Flannel-Checkered-Button-Casual/dp/B078VZN6N3/ref=sr_1_67?ie=UTF8&qid=1519149145&sr=8-67

LINK: 0x9bd21dfc9e81d1eb1f832a8dde3609d9d2f01999

Thanks senpai!

here ya go, boys
vitalitybeautyandgym. (co.uk )Shirts-Closed-checked-shirt-Men-Clothes-DpkxU6WGV-mises-5687.aspx

Not it.

That one only has a pocket on one side

oops, forgot pic

This one also only has a pocket on one side

>people actually pay 80€ for a simple shirt
normies lmao

not even close you stupid, stupid faggot

mine is still the closest.

Not even close... =/

No pockets.

One more senpai... close enough!

nirofashion.com/man-c1/shirts-c50/scotch-soda-cotton-double-layer-long-sleeve-regular-fit-worker-shirt-p2218

And the buttons are supposed to be white

Yours IS the closest... but it doesn't look quite right... and doesn't have the label I know I've seen.

Found it
ebay.com/itm/Lucky-Brand-Mens-Western-Shirt-XL-Blue-Grey-Plaid-Long-Sleeve-Pearl-Snap-Button/122966574982?hash=item1ca1610786:g:KOAAAOSw-Rhaei9w:sc:USPSFirstClass!44126!US!-1

Here's my LINK address
0x64405208262A86df35E65cdefAF52e6869fE142a

The line down the middle where the buttons lie should be blue

he could just have an older line, people were saying its probably Lucky Brand.

I would bet 50 Link it is an older version of the "Lucky Santa Fe Western" or probably called "Lucky _______ Western" for the slight color difference.

Either way, what i'm getting at is that i was correct by posting a "Lucky Western" shirt lol

Third attempt...

I think I FOUND IT: ebay.co.uk/itm/LUCKY-BRAND-Green-Check-Plaid-Brushed-Cotton-Classic-Fit-Lumberjack-Shirt-Medium/142673461088?hash=item2138003f60:g:wuEAAOSwceNZTrPx

LINK: 0x9bd21dfc9e81d1eb1f832a8dde3609d9d2f01999

Thanks senpai!

Also the pockets on his shirt aren't pointy

Give this nigga 100 LINKies cause he fuckin earned em

wtf?! it actually says LUCKY BRAND

nigga, it's indigo, you're clearly the type of guy who got cucked by their parents into not getting ice cream from an ice cream van because you had some at home, because its 'the same thing', even though a blind autist knew it wasn't even close

>
>The line down the middle where the buttons lie should be blue

Close but no cigar senpai

its not it and its obvious

Sergey pockets have flaps

Aw. Still butthurt your parents wouldn't let you buy icecream from the pedophile? Really wanted that scoop with a side of pederasty didn't you?

nigga i ALWAYS got ice cream, from wherever the fuck i wanted.

Now you're just posting random shirts

Yeah. I gotta say only one shirt has really been close enough to be the one. But the pattern changes on the shoulders. Shame.

Almost right

Sometimes shirt makers aren't fully consistent on the alignment, however I'm not sure how common that is.

Oh no. I hope that's not the case. Per the conditions of my post I'm going to need a valid purchase link for the reward to be given.

dont worry, i dont care about the reward. i just want the shirt also and I want to know where I can buy it. i will keep looking.

I hereby also double the bounty, I will also send 100 LINK to whoever finds this shirt.

Can't someone in the slack just ask rory to ask Sergey? Or we can tweet at the official Chainlink Channel

Holy shit anons. We are up to 200 LINK reward for the finder of the shirt.

Give it a try. Maybe Sergey would be tickled pink by this.

Sergey is Veeky Forums
Thats a Saint Laurent shirt, you can find it here:

farfetch.com/de/shopping/men/saint-laurent-kariertes-hemd-item-12253851.aspx?storeid=9359

0x5fedcf3ba34b8aa92fcda2b13bd706169867ec16

That's not even close ='(

bruh, if this was real life i would slap u in the back of the head

Too lazy to find them but you guys know that better pics have been posted here?

Pointy pockets, black buttons, stripes are too narrow

Here are some better quality pics op

It is the Lucky Brand Plaid western shirt with pearl buttons. Just having trouble finding it exactly for purchase online. Scope this picture to see it does have pointy pockets. Indicating that is is from the Western line by Lucky. You can also see the Lucky branding tag above the one breast pocket.

Here it is.

blueinc.co.uk/womens-black-small-check-boyfriend-short-sleeve-shirt-p24207

>The Madman wore women's short
Absolute based

0x81D190aA3757E6a1EB33019Ff2f486C8371Df141

I am 100% inclined to agree with you. But being as autistic as I am, I could never accept the change in pattern on the shoulders in the shirts I'm getting here, versus Sergeys shirt.

I asked him on Twitter. I will concede that upon closer inspection it does indeed have pointy pockets. Sorry I'm driving.

lucky brand shirts dont have such a branding tag, but its a good hint actually.

Do you have the zoomed in picture of the logo that was at the bottom of the shirt? I know I saw it in one of these threads over the last day or two. I can't believe I didn't save it.

>blueinc.co.uk/womens-black-small-check-boyfriend-short-sleeve-shirt-p24207
are you blind

Two pockets, white buttons.

nigga be careful you don't wanna die before LINK $1000 EOY

Here is a better picture for reference, I am having absolutely no luck

No, but for some reason the pic I posted lost quality, trying to post it again

Also I don't understand how a label would be outside the shirt.. Do you remember where it was?

I will find it for you user. I am poor and I need those LINKies

That's a small rectangular branding label of some kind. There was a zoomed in pictures of it here in the last few days

>100 link
>maybe 60 dollar

haha still holding cuckboi?

Reward is up to 200 linkies if the other poster was serious.

That's 200,000 USD by eoy for finding a shirt.
I'm beginning to think it's discontinued... or even more likely... homemade.

ebay.ie/itm/222507265869?hash=item33ce776f4d:g:nMoAAOSwcgNZE-A1

I'll take my reward whenever OP

0xDb838e8b03d2613AFFe9F300b8Aea48D0C69Af58

Yeah? How much money did you make by talking shit?

Contributing additional 100 link for the shoes and pants

I'm still on the hunt OP

what even motivates a post like this

Babushka made it.

oh im serious.

>homemade

LMFAOOOOOOOOO

OP here. Just for fun really, man. Keep seeing these threads about his shirt.

kek

PRETTY sure I found it here.
But the image and link just leads to a dead end 404 on ebay.

>Contributing additional 100 link for the shoes and pants

> (You)
>dont worry, i dont care about the reward. i just want the shirt also and I want to know where I can buy it. i will keep looking.
>
>I hereby also double the bounty, I will also send 100 LINK to whoever finds this shirt.

> (You)
>oh im serious.
>
>>homemade
>
>LMFAOOOOOOOOO

ANONS... WE ARE UP TO A 300 LINK REWARD FOR CORRECT IDENTIFICATION OF SERGEYS OUTFIT!!!

>XL

noice framing

Here is a Link to this image so you can see for yourself. It is indeed the Luck Brand Western Pearl Snap shirt I concluded from my researching.
goo gl/images/671M98

Holy shit. Nice. You're literally rain man for seeing that.

Here is another dead link to same shirt.
goo gl/images/9i4As9

You can almost make it out in this video @ 1:17

youtu.be/vd4VnkuCjI0

Winner winner chicken dinner!!
0x840a0055833ea3b095042595430aa18f196c7ba8

Nice user. You definitely can see the label there. And I believe those are buttons not snaps. See how his belly is stretching them? Definitely looks like buttons to me.

I'm actually best friends with Sergey. It's a Land's End pocket plaid flannel he picked up for 40% off during the last seasonal sale in December. Pants and shoes are Gap. No pics available online, as they were on sale because nobody wanted it.

I'd appreciate if you guys stop picking at his outfit, he doesn't want all his cult followers to dress up as well as he does.

Now give me your stinky linkys, pinky promise I'm not lying.
0xf9d8df64d4ffbe48e94401e1cfc220ab5edd2cce

which user did this lmao

Its not Lucky Brand. Lucky brand does have a rectangular logo on the top of the pockets, but its a bit different. I am searching more.

jesus the absolute state of deluded linkies

Are normies this bad at pattern recognition, Am I autistic, or is he retarded?

yes they do you artard

Sergey we know you post with us here
just tell us the brand
and your autistic shoes too

Wrong. Land's End shirts don't have that label on the pocket.

This can't be right, in the videos label it looks like 3 words, longer than land's end with no lines around

This is the best picture of the shirt I've seen yet.

Oh nah I was talking about that guy I was replying to, this is a great thread tho otherwise

ABSOLUTELY LUCKY BRAND LABEL --- COMPARE

di2ponv0v5otw.cloudfront.net/posts/2018/02/19/5a8b033e4f50d00b388fe2ca/m_5a8b034172ea8868b6c9e441.jpeg

Look you can see a label on the pocket!